Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market (38466 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by Elemosho478: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2019

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by tigerclaws: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

cheesy
[/s]
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by AJohnnasa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ngwababe, bịa gụrụ.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maybe she does not know it was snakes she stole.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by ngwababe(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
AJohnnasa:
Ngwababe, bịa gụrụ.

Na wa oooo. But wetin dried snake dey do for person shop? The woman fit think say na mangala fish oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by GMbuharii: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by ElsonMorali: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
ceenana:
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me

Go to freelancer.com or PeoplePerHour.com or the numerous other freelance sites all over the internet. Register and look for the type of job you can do there.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by AJohnnasa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
ngwababe:

Na wa oooo. But wetin dried snake dey do for person shop? The woman fit think say na mangala fish oooo

"The Police at Igando Division alleged that the suspect, Ayomide, broke into the shop at night, stole the dried snake and fish belonging to one Mrs. Morenike Taiwo worth over N360,000 including other items."

She knew what she was doing.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by ngwababe(f): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
AJohnnasa:

"The Police at Igando Division alleged that the suspect, Ayomide, broke into the shop at night, stole the dried snake and fish belonging to one Mrs. Morenike Taiwo worth over N360,000 including other items."

She knew what she was doing.

I doubt.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by simeone007: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is this a snake meat?
arinze198:
A 34-year old lady, Ayomide Oyewole, has landed in trouble after she burgled a shop at a popular market in Lagos, stole dried snake and was caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at the popular Igando Market in Alimosho Local Government area of Lagos.

The Police at Igando Division alleged that the suspect, Ayomide, broke into the shop at night, stole the dried snake and fish belonging to one Mrs. Morenike Taiwo worth over N360,000 including other items.

However, while she was escaping, she was caught by security men, who eventually handed her over to the Police for prosecution. The items she allegedly stole were recovered from her as exhibits for prosecution but later released to the owner on bond.

After interrogation, the Police found her culpable and she was then charged before the Ejigbo Magistrate Court, where she pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, asked the Court to give a date for hearing since she pleaded not guilty to enable the Police to prove that she actually committed the offence.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/lady-arrested-stealing-snake-inside-market/
Re: Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market by AJohnnasa(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
ngwababe:

I doubt.

You doubt person wey steal 360k worth of wares? Contunu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.