Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

"Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (19232 Views)

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by TheIkoro(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Boyooosa:
So emotional.
US citizens love their Army because their Army do their job for the love they have for the citizens.
But in Nigeria, reverse is the case and the reason for that is that, the early soldiers saw Nigerians as inferior being, they tagged them 'bloody Civilians', they treated them like animals most especially during the millitary regime but now, i think they are improving.
They need so much love ever than before, they see life now, beyond barrack, bush or war front. Thank God for the new orientation.
Since you guys now understand that you need our love to survive, do more on that; publicity, reorientation, re-branding and all the likes possible, and i promise you guys that you will see more love from nigerians and you will be able to triumph over ever Nigerian Enemy...take that from me.
Even when the CoH are wailing in guise of political sentiments, rest assured that 80% of the Citizens will have your back which sufficient enough for you guys to be victorious.
Last shot, if you reading this, to whom it may concern:
Let all those useless corrupt ones among you be warned, most especially the ones that divert funds that are supposed to equip the army and motivate the boys, the foot soldiers, NEMESIS WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH THEM! Its not a prophecy because im not a prophet but i understand very well the language of Karma! I know she is a Bitch!

You'd better Ka your Mama before it becomes in all its entirety too late for thee.

Yeah, She sure is a Bitch!!
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by TSRC: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Very unprofessional set of people.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Rotimi47: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I actually prefer dem To Nigerian police.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by TheIkoro(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
TheIkoro:

You'd better Ka your Mama before it becomes in all its entirety too late for thee.

Yeah, She sure is a Bitch!!

All due apologies, as I will always give, to the animals that actually bear the name, "bitch."
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by nephemmy(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
protect ur fucķing self..puñkass
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
temi1526:

This is too strong, the intelligence community is watching, don't post all in the name of social media freedom.

You must be a Yoruba person... SMH

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KendrickAyomide: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
West2019:
go and take sinaper or u Hung ur self .I beat u if u see me one on one u go respect me ,na only here some of u guys dey get mouth
bros. Na your hood you get power. Come my hood and i go kill you

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Mightyhaiz: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nobody send you work

Boko Haram you are fighting today wants the same thing your president wants... SHARIA in the north
We have seen hisbah police in the north... they are not paid by Boko Haram

The only difference is that Boko Haram wants nothing to do with infidels... But your president knows that infidels will go with their Oil...

Once they find Oil in the north.. Believe me
They will declare Islamic Republic of Arewanistan
Baba u too much
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Firstpage: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2019
West2019:
go and take sinaper or u Hung ur self .I beat u if u see me one on one u go respect me ,na only here some of u guys dey get mouth

I hope you will be able to beak a boko haram terrorist. You can’t beat a civilian one on one if not your uniform that people respect. No soldier all over the world abuse power and extort motorists on highways like the NA and you expect people to like you. That’s why I don’t have any sympathy for you guys when boko haram strikes. Respect is earned.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Firstpage: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You must be a Igbo slowpoke.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Firstpage:

You must be a Igbo slowpoke.

Before you know what hit you

Fulanis will be the one providing security in your region

Oh. I forgot.. We already have Fulani vigilantes in the south west grin
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Firstpage: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Before you know what hit you

Fulanis will be the one providing security in your region

Oh. I forgot.. We already have Fulani vigilantes in the south west grin

Yes we employ them as vigilante and one is currently my gateman. Do you have any problem with that? You can apply cos I see you are a jobless mofo wasting away on the internet for likes and shares.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by SoNature(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Very true. The army is the most patriotic of all citizens.

Nigeria first is their ideology. They leave their homes and hubbies to please the country. Yes they get paid. But then your state governor gets paid more than a them yet he's nothing close to patriotic.

Many of those who come here to spill thrash have never experienced military life. I spent 6years in a military boarding school and I know what it's like to be a soldier. It's a life of selflessness.

Dear citizens, learn to respect the military and they'll respect you in return.

The only people who have issues with military are those who don't like to obey simple regulations

The emboldened is false!
I understand that you have a lot of sympathy for the military because you were once one of them.
I have seen two soldiers run into a guy carrying a project on his head along Medical Road at Computer Village.
The two soldiers, who were riding on a Vespa motorcycle, nearly fell on the tarred road and the same as the boy they hit.

As a matter of fact, the projector smashed to the road and the boy used it to suspend himself.
Immediately, the two soldiers rushed to beat up the guy, but the Computer Village boys resisted them.

They argued in the middle of the road, forcing all motorists to switch off their ignition. When the realize that the massive crowd of boys would not let them beat the guy, they left in anger.

There's nothing nice about Nigerian soldiers!

They live as though they are a frustrated people

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Firstpage:

Yes we employ them as vigilante and one is currently my gateman. Do you have any problem with that? You can apply cos I see you are a jobless mofo wasting away on the internet for likes and shares.

Only this time around... Your gateman will be the one telling you when to come home or go out..

Happy Fulani prisoner grin
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by penplus: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
I respect una bro..
One love!
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by OhiOfIhima: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2019
edo3:
Come Mr soldier,,av said number of times.. You are only doing this because of yourself and family if u have one..

And you think you are OK Mr!

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Rubbish!! he is a soldier because he is a sadist, a murderer and a control freak.

How can anyone join an Army to shoot at and kill other humans who hasn't done anything to them personally? isn't bizzare?

And oh! he is also getting paid.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by ejemamaka: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Absoj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nobody send you work

Boko Haram you are fighting today wants the same thing your president wants... SHARIA in the north

The only difference is that Boko Haram wants nothing to do with infidels... But your president knows that infidels will go with their Oil...

grin grin guy u too get mouth. grin...Arewanistan-in the order of Afghanistan. got me cracking.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Firstpage: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Only this time around... Your gateman will be the one telling you when to come home or go out..

Happy Fulani prisoner grin

Happy conquered slave.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Basher8583: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nobody send you work

What is nonsense this Toddler saying.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Basher8583:

What is nonsense this Toddler saying.

My Muslim friend...

The truth is bitter
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by temi1526: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Smile. your are good to go , carry on.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Karlosorji(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=KendrickAyomide post=80761560]We hate you because of irrational behavior of some soldiers. Behaving like animals. Na only "Go" una they hear.

May God punish you
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
when u cant even.protect yourself .how will you protect the masses
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by planetx: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Never liked Nigerian soldiers
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by luluman: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
But, na una go raze one community for Bayelsa last week... Where's the protection
Wetin the community do?
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by luluman: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
We hate you because of irrational behavior of some soldiers. Behaving like animals. Na only "Go" una they hear.
Just the same way some civilians have no regard for constituted law ati authority.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Ay92(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2019
tstx:
I used to think Nigerian soldiers were wicked, heartless until i went for my service... Then everything changed.. Nigerian soldiers can jonze eh. Infact they hv first class in jonzing.. They joke alot, generally they are fun to hang around with...

I also found out that the main reason they are harsh to civilians is because a typical black man only respects those they fear...

Even in our universities, we only respect those lecturers wey we dey fear...

In our secondary schools sef, students only respect and fear teachers wey dey beat them...

So if you think about it, its not their fault that they maltreat civilians... Na our society shape them. Our society is just something else.

So don't blame them... Blame our society, the black society

I had a terrible experience with them though
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Mightyhaiz: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
Wetin the community do?
see mumu question... What do u mean wetin community do.. So a whole community ,old people and kids inclusive did the supposed deed?
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by luluman: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
see mumu question... What do u mean wetin community do.. So a whole community ,old people and kids inclusive did the supposed deed?
And as stvpid as you are Is it the whole soldiers that attacked the community by themselves ? Senior Ode.
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by meccuno: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nobody send you work

I can assure you that if the North should find oil in large quantities they would still not want to break up. They would loose big time.

PDP Knocks President Buhari For Travelling To Attend A Virtual Meeting In London / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49