Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician (3011 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Theultimate(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has described former Senate President Bukola Saraki, as the smartest political player in Nigeria.

The former Edo State governor, however, insisted that he showed more smartness in orchestrating Saraki’s defeat.

Oshiomhole made this known while speaking to State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa on Monday.

“Remember I was saying that Saraki must be removed, people would say how would I do it? I said okay if he resists removal then we would uproot,” he said.

“We went to Kwara, we did Otoge, we uprooted Saraki and you cannot commend me for this? Do you know who Saraki is? If you are talking of the most smartest political player, seasoned smart guy, he is. But for every smartness he has, I have a superior smartness. At the end of the day who won?

“As a senate president, we uprooted him as a senator, we uprooted his nominee for governor and senators, we put our own. Today, he doesn’t have one senator in Kwara, he doesn’t have one House of Representatives in Kwara. Everything in Kwara is APC and you can’t commend me for that?

“If you don’t, then I will be like the lizard, I will praise myself if you state house correspondents don’t praise me.”

https://www./2019/07/30/oshiomhole-says-saraki-nigerias-smartest-politician/

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by AntiWailer: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Theultimate:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has described former Senate President Bukola Saraki, as the smartest political player in Nigeria.

The former Edo State governor, however, insisted that he showed more smartness in orchestrating Saraki’s defeat.

Oshiomhole made this known while speaking to State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa on Monday.

“Remember I was saying that Saraki must be removed, people would say how would I do it? I said okay if he resists removal then we would uproot,” he said.

“We went to Kwara, we did Otoge, we uprooted Saraki and you cannot commend me for this? Do you know who Saraki is? If you are talking of the most smartest political player, seasoned smart guy, he is. But for every smartness he has, I have a superior smartness. At the end of the day who won?

“As a senate president, we uprooted him as a senator, we uprooted his nominee for governor and senators, we put our own. Today, he doesn’t have one senator in Kwara, he doesn’t have one House of Representatives in Kwara. Everything in Kwara is APC and you can’t commend me for that?

“If you don’t, then I will be like the lizard, I will praise myself if you state house correspondents don’t praise me.”

https://www./2019/07/30/oshiomhole-says-saraki-nigerias-smartest-politician/

I dont think APC had really much to do in kwara the truth was if Saraki was in APC pdp would have won

The kwara people just hair had enough ...him leaving APC just gave them more ginger and determination

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Valro(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
No be lie...but the guy fumbled towards the election period
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Obaseki also know about this but he is just been stvpid when on media but always go at night to beg. I have always said it and i will continue to say it, that short man from iyamho is the smartest Nigerian politician alive...ask the Anenis, the Igbinedions, the Ikimis, etc. He has never lost a political fight and that of Obaseki wont be an exception.
This is the first time the oshiomole i have known and actively follow in politics since 2006 will be in a political war and won't be saying anything or has said less to the media. I am so shocked and even his fighters are also shocked and thats why Obaseki comes to the media and boast and also act the victim. Only God knows what oshiomhole is cooking for obaseki, but one thing i am so sure about is that it will hit obaseki hard and we his political followers will make sure obaseki dont ever ressurate from his upcoming political oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

I dont think APC had really much to do in kwara the truth was if Saraki was in APC pdp would have won

The kwara people just hair had enough ...him leaving APC just gave them more ginger and determination
And Abia people hasn't had enough? But why couldn't apga uproot Ikpeazu and the TA Orji dynasty same way APC did to saraki in kwara?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by olaric(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Good for you even though we all know that Saraki got kicked out because the people of Kwara got tired of him and his subordinates. That said, what goes around comes around--Saraki did it to Jonathan, you and your parasites did it to Saraki, and in a matter of months or maybe years--and that is if you stay that long in power; Obaseki will do even worse to you...
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by dunkem21(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

And Abia people hasn't had enough? But why couldn't apga uproot Ikpeazu and the TA Orji dynasty same way APC did to saraki in kwara?

You guys keep making the same mistake because of ignorance. There's no dynasty in the whole of SE.

Okorocha tried it and you know the scores.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by chinavs9ja(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Rubbish

YOU CAN GET YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE READY WITHIN 3DAYS...CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Because the ngwa people rooted for their own ...u think everything is tribalisim lol

Trust me abia is doing better than so many states in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
dunkem21:

You guys keep making the same mistake because of ignorance. There's no dynasty in the whole of SE.

Okorocha tried it and you know the scores.
Who brought Ikpeazu in his first tenure and who supports him to win his second term and who is the speaker of ASHA? Or there is another definition of dynasty? I only mentioned Abia
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because the ngwa people rooted for their own ...u think everything is tribalisim lol

Trust me abia is doing better than so many states in nigeria
So the Ngwa people's voice supersede that of the larger Abia populace?
Same way Abubakar of Bauchi people also supported him but the larger Bauchi voice won
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by dunkem21(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Who brought Ikpeazu in his first tenure and who supports him to win his second term and who is the speaker of ASHA? Or there is another definition of dynasty? I only mentioned Abia

I am from Abia. You dont know jack about the state.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2019
dunkem21:

I am from Abia. You dont know jack about the state.
Nigga lets be educative here, you are an abian doesn't means i am a dunce in abia politics. Some non SA know Mandela more than some SAs.
So i want to learn from you, did you and majority of Abians voted ipkeazu both in 2015 and last year election?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

So the Ngwa people's voice supersede that of the larger Abia populace?
Same way Abubakar of Bauchi people also supported him but the larger Bauchi voice won
The rest abia was divided apc abia north ,apga central
Ngwa makes up 50% of abia

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by midolian(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Osho talks too much sometimes...

Though I give it to him and the APC, they tried in some aspects...but truth is, we Kwarans were just tired of everything that has to do with Saraki's ....and God so good, today we have fresh air...
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

The rest abia was divided apc abia north ,apga central
Ngwa makes up 50% of abia
APC controls a whole senatorial district in Abia state, an eastern state? Quite amazing to hear from a truthful Abian, though just thinking out loud. Thought we are made to believe on media that APC cant win an ordinary councillorship election in the whole SE if the election is free and fair?
Though i feel Abians could have done better, speak in one voice and raise their hands in one accord and elect a better governor if what we read on media about Ipkeazu as a governor is correct
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2019
midolian:
Osho talks too much sometimes...

Though I give it to him and the APC, they tried in some aspects...but truth is, we Kwarans were just tired of everything that has to do with Saraki's ....and God so good, today we have fresh air...

I applaud you Kwarians for fighting for a just course and seeing it through to the end. But let me and you this question and i want you to ask yourself also, do you think it would have been possible to uproot Saraki and his dynasty in the last election if he had contested against a mushroom party like APM? And do you also think if Saraki had remained in APC and with FG backing it would have been possible for PDP to uproot him and his dynasty in the last election?
My guy, you guys played a major role no doubt but APC and its leaders played a bigger role and deserve all commendations they ask for.
Digest this, you cant uproot a dynasty with an empty stomach, what this means is that APC leaders were the ones sponsoring the O TO GE movement with their and party money and that movement cost a lot mhen

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:
Obaseki also know about this but he is just been stvpid when on media but always go at night to beg. I have always said it and i will continue to say it, that short man from iyamho is the smartest Nigerian politician alive...ask the Anenis, the Igbinedions, the Ikimis, etc. He has never lost a political fight and that of Obaseki wont be an exception.
This is the first time the oshiomole i have known and actively follow in politics since 2006 will be in a political war and won't be saying anything or has said less to the media. I am so shocked and even his fighters are also shocked and thats why Obaseki comes to the media and boast and also act the victim. Only God knows what oshiomhole is cooking for obaseki, but one thing i am so sure about is that it will hit obaseki hard and we his political followers will make sure obaseki dont ever ressurate from his upcoming political oblivion.
He lost to Okowa in Delta. He boasted that removing Okowa was his topmost priority in the 2019 election and would do anything to see it happen. On election night, he came to Delta. In his presence, Okowa was declared winner.

He was quoted saying how he is such and such and how he had never lost any political battle and how that of Okowa won't be an exception bla bla bla
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Yusuf54: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

He would have won some elective posts if he was still in ApC because of Federal Might;but the Otoge's use federal might to prevent PDP from rigging through the deployment of soldiers, The bye election for federal house of assembly in kwara state is a case study

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Takeproft:
He lost to Okowa in Delta. He boasted that removing Okowa was his topmost priority in the 2019 election and would do anything to see it happen. On election night, he came to Delta. In his presence, Okowa was declared winner.

He was quoted saying how he is such and such and how he had never lost any political battle and how that of Okowa won't be an exception bla bla bla
My brother stop posting rumors online, Oshiomhole was never in delta state on election night or on the day results were declared in Delta state, Oshiomhole that period was transiting between Edo and Abuja. I was with him in one of the venues in benin during that period and i can show you pictural evidence to back my claim. Delta Broadcasting Service tell you something and you come here posting it with so much seriousness and deceiving the gullibles. Furthermore Oshiomhole never had any issue with Okowa, he said what he said during the time and Okowa had little misunderstanding that didnt precede 1 week but the whole world knew he had issue with saraki that still hasn't seen its end until now. Also removing Okowa would have been possible if Delta APC leaders were united. You can't defeat an enemy when there is infighting amongst your immediate family

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by midolian(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

I applaud you Kwarians for fighting for a just course and seeing it through to the end. But let me and you this question and i want you to ask yourself also, do you think it would have been possible to uproot Saraki and his dynasty in the last election if he had contested against a mushroom party like APM? And do you also think if Saraki had remained in APC and with FG backing it would have been possible for PDP to uproot him and his dynasty in the last election?
My guy, you guys played a major role no doubt but APC and its leaders played a bigger role and deserve all commendations they ask for.
Digest this, you cant uproot a dynasty with an empty stomach, what this means is that APC leaders were the ones sponsoring the O TO GE movement with their and party money and that movement cost a lot mhen
I hope you read my post well before mentioning me.

You think the party deserve to be praised the more? My guy think twice! Without the people, there is little or nothing the party and it's resources can do. Do you think APC spent money during last election? Even if the party did, do you think it did as much as Saraki and his party?

Saraki was spending billions from Kwara state Government purse but despite this, and even though there was so much poverty in the town, people were more determined to end his dynasty than ever...

Everyone became an election observer without being paid. Everyone was involved. From the civil servants that were paid #8,500 as minimum wage(and despite this were owed salaries) down to the market women that depend largely on this peanut for their business to survive

Saraki is not smart, he is only wicked...and that was the end of his wickedness
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by NextGovernor(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Everybody knew how him and his imported thugs to Akwa Ibom lost. Obaseki will bring him down for fighting against Godfatherism in Kwara and wanna be Godfather in Edo. Hypocrites
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by dunkem21(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Nigga lets be educative here, you are an abian doesn't means i am a dunce in abia politics. Some non SA know Mandela more than some SAs.
So i want to learn from you, did you and majority of Abians voted ipkeazu both in 2015 and last year election?

Yes sir. Abians voted for Ikpeazu in 2015. We rooted for Uche Ogah this year but the PYTHON DANCE effect made APC loose.

The blood of the innocent is still fresh on Abia soil.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2019
midolian:
I hope you read my post well before mentioning me.

You think the party deserve to be praised the more? My guy think twice! Without the people, there is little or nothing the party and it's resources can do. Do you think APC spent money during last election? Even if the party did, do you think it did as much as Saraki and his party?

Saraki was spending billions from Kwara state Government purse but despite this, even though there was so much poverty in the town, people were more determined to end his dynasty than ever...

My brother in Nigeria constitution and politics phase its party first before the people because till now the constitution still doesn't recognize independent candidacy and the outcome of such means you cant contest without a political party. And i ask again, would it had been possible if saraki contested against a mushroom party and are you trying to tell me kwarans got tired of saraki and his dynasty in just last year election? Kwarans have always been tired of Saraki and his dynasty and APC made the dynasty crumble

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

APC controls a whole senatorial district in Abia state, an eastern state? Quite amazing to hear from a truthful Abian, though just thinking out loud. Thought we are made to believe on media that APC cant win an ordinary councillorship election in the whole SE if the election is free and fair?
Though i feel Abians could have done better, speak in one voice and raise their hands in one accord and elect a better governor if what we read on media about Ipkeazu as a governor is correct
Im from imo used to believe in the buhari and APC gospel

Basically western media tries to paint it like Igbos hate APC for their selfish 2023 agenda which wont work

Igbos only hate tinubu and buhari case closed
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2019
NextGovernor:

Everybody knew how him and his imported thugs to Akwa Ibom lost. Obaseki will bring him down for fighting against Godfatherism in Kwara and wanna be Godfather in Edo. Hypocrites
Seriously you guys are so daft. So na oshiomle strong pass for Nigeria that he had to import thugs to Akwa Ibom? So Akwa Ibom doesn't have their own strong men that would have supplied them thugs and even Akpabio is such a weakling that its oshiomole from edo that had to supply him and APC thugs in Akwa Ibom? My guy make una they use una brain reason na.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im from imo used to believe in the buhari and APC gospel

Basically western media tries to paint it like Igbos hate APC for their selfish 2023 agenda which wont work

Igbos only hate tinubu and buhari case closed
Buhari i understand because i also have an igbo inlaw and majority of my close and childhood friends are igbo...but for Tinubu, wetin him do una? Na him say make una SE political leaders nor they unite and fight a just course same way he has been doing for his SW people?
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by midolian(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother in Nigeria constitution and politics phase its party first before the people because till now the constitution still doesn't recognize independent candidacy and the outcome of such means you cant contest without a political party. And i ask again, would it had been possible if saraki contested against a mushroom party and are you trying to tell me kwarans got tired of saraki and his dynasty in just last year election? Kwarans have always been tired of Saraki and his dynasty and APC made the dynasty crumble

Guy, you are only interested in arguing and nothing more. Nigerians were tired of the PDP for a long time before finally, God gave them APC.

I have stated clearly that the party deserves to be praised in some aspect, the people in some other... and most importantly, God that made it easy.

There is no point dragging this ish with you cos, apparently you are not from Kwara.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Buhari i understand because i also have an igbo inlaw and majority of my close and childhood friends are igbo...but for Tinubu, wetin him do una? Na him say make una SE political leaders nor they unite and fight a just course same way he has been doing for his SW people?

Which region is more united than south east ?
Which tribe help themselves more than igbos ?
Which vote same way more than igbos ?

I only Pity the few igbos that are in APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes / Osinbajo, Women Judges Advocate Protection Of Children, Vulnerable Witnesses / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.