Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician (3014 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Arabiandude: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2019
dunkem21:

Yes sir. Abians voted for Ikpeazu in 2015. We rooted for Uche Ogah this year but the PYTHON DANCE effect made APC loose.

The blood of the innocent is still fresh on Abia soil.
I am not sir please, we are just having a knowledge base and fruitful conversation as men.
I think the python dance story isnt worth it because at the end Abians will till have to suffer for another 4 years with Ikpeazu because of a python dance that didnt last for more than 2 weeks or so.
For those that lost their lives through the python dance, its sad and dishearten but na today people start to they die? Do you know the number of igbos and Nigerians at large that are executed on daily basis in mostly Asian countries for drugs related offenses? Or na buhari and burutai also they kill them there?
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by drskyfly007(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because the ngwa people rooted for their own ...u think everything is tribalisim lol

Trust me abia is doing better than so many states in nigeria
my friend say the truth small na..lol

Which abia is doing better

Am from abia and stay in abia!!!

That state needs deliverance!!
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
drskyfly007:
my friend say the truth small na..lol

Which abia is doing better

Am from abia and stay in abia!!!

That state needs deliverance!!
Have u been to osun ? Have u been to ekiti ? Have u been to taraba benue

Abia is worst in the south east yes but worst in nigeria nah
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by drskyfly007(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Have u been to osun ? Have u been to ekiti ? Have u been to taraba benue

Abia is worst in the south east yes but worst in nigeria nah
Never said Abia is worst in Nigeria bro..

But Among the worst 5 states in Nigeria...
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
drskyfly007:
Never said Abia is worst in Nigeria bro..

But Among the worst 5 states in Nigeria...
Its not . not even worst 15 states ...i can count 15 states worse than abia

Osun
ekiti
,ondo ,
kwara ,kogi ,benue, taraba
,niger,zamfara,
kebi,yobe,gombe,kastina
,nasarawa,adamawa
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by drskyfly007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its not . not even worst 15 states ...i can count 15 states worse than abia

Osun
ekiti
,ondo ,
kwara ,kogi ,benue, taraba
,niger,zamfara,
kebi,yobe,gombe,kastina
,nasarawa,adamawa
your opinion bro..

I have been to some of the above mentioned states and still maintain that abia is so backward and one of the worst states presently in Nigeria..

Maybe u need to go there and ask around...Do you know that the only state health hospital(ABSUTH) has been locked down due to non payment of salaries...I don't have time to enumerate other poor growth indices under this godson governor

Any state that does not take the health care of its citizens serious should not even be called a state but a local government.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by futuregovernor: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
God punish Oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Blankstare(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
midolian:

Guy, you are only interested in arguing and nothing more. Nigerians were tired of the PDP for a long time before finally, God gave them APC.

I have stated clearly that the party deserves to be praised in some aspect, the people in some other... and most importantly, God that made it easy.

There is no point dragging this ish with you cos, apparently you are not from Kwara.

Don't mind the guy,he's an observer from afar....otoge was an idea that was fully ripe and would have crush any other party, even if such party had presidential backing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by galadima77(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

I applaud you Kwarians for fighting for a just course and seeing it through to the end. But let me and you this question and i want you to ask yourself also, do you think it would have been possible to uproot Saraki and his dynasty in the last election if he had contested against a mushroom party like APM? And do you also think if Saraki had remained in APC and with FG backing it would have been possible for PDP to uproot him and his dynasty in the last election?
My guy, you guys played a major role no doubt but APC and its leaders played a bigger role and deserve all commendations they ask for.
Digest this, you cant uproot a dynasty with an empty stomach, what this means is that APC leaders were the ones sponsoring the O TO GE movement with their and party money and that movement cost a lot mhen

My thoughts too. People think 'movements' in Nigeria are voluntary like some nations. Could've been in the past but not now when the masses have been deliberately impoverished by denying them a lot.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by galadima77(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im from imo used to believe in the buhari and APC gospel

Basically western media tries to paint it like Igbos hate APC for their selfish 2023 agenda which wont work

Igbos only hate tinubu and buhari case closed

What about VP Osinbajo?
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
galadima77:

What about VP Osinbajo?
Do he have a mind of his own ?

I know where u are going see equity and fairness demands its the turn of igbos to produce the next southern president

There are many igbos in ApC pick on or we would have northerners rolling us
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
In politics

The party have their personal gain.
The politician has his/her personal gain.

This 2 has to be fulfil before they considered the masses.

Irrespective of the party, these politicians doesn't give a damn about you. So if you are rendering any services to any make sure you are being paid handsomely.
Re: Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother stop posting rumors online, Oshiomhole was never in delta state on election night or on the day results were declared in Delta state, Oshiomhole that period was transiting between Edo and Abuja. I was with him in one of the venues in benin during that period and i can show you pictural evidence to back my claim. Delta Broadcasting Service tell you something and you come here posting it with so much seriousness and deceiving the gullibles. Furthermore Oshiomhole never had any issue with Okowa, he said what he said during the time and Okowa had little misunderstanding that didnt precede 1 week but the whole world knew he had issue with saraki that still hasn't seen its end until now. Also removing Okowa would have been possible if Delta APC leaders were united. You can't defeat an enemy when there is infighting amongst your immediate family
Oshiomole was in Elomax on Election night and came back to Asaba one more time before the announcement of results. Because you were with someone in Benin doesn't mean the person can't also go to Asaba. I don't talk from radio news information.

And you just gave a reason for his failure. But the fact here is that he boasted and he failed woefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 / See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing / Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.