Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fwb... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fwb... (3826 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) / How Can I Find FWB Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fwb... by MissRaine69(f): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Whatever you want to call it

Re: Fwb... by catwalq(f): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Never for ever.

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Tloc(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Majority of the male folks can pretty much keep it plain because sex to many is a way of easing tension or relieving natures hormones built in our makeup but for most females, it's a more emotional practice which would require the male to commit more be it emotional or something of intrinsic worth.
Re: Fwb... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Men can women can’t.

2 Likes

Re: Fwb... by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fwb is actually the best for peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Of course, been there, done that......

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Men can women can’t.

Educate me on how women can't.........

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Too emotional
Biglittlelois:

Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Too emotional

Not all women.......

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by 2dice01: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
i have a friend thats what she want but her male friends fall inlove/lust with her after the Benefit cheesy
Re: Fwb... by MissRaine69(f): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
2dice01:
i have a friend thats what she want but her male friends fall inlove/lust with her after the Benefit cheesy
She must be gifted?

2 Likes

Re: Fwb... by 2dice01: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
She must be gifted?
Gifted in what exactly?
Re: Fwb... by SaucyBenks(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol... Believe me as I'm about to tell you the truth about us men...

Almost everyman (80%) wish all girls they have agree to being friends with benefits but then, as the girl continues being nice n homely, then the man becomes convinced to take things serious with her... If left for men, friends with benefits is bae... I wish you know how good a man feels while straffing a girl who agreed to being friends with benefits grin

I wish you could be a man for 24 hours... This is related to why men cheat too, in a way though. And after a man takes you serious (relationship), that's why it hurts us men the most when a lady we love cheats on us... If you cheated before we even begin the relationship, dishing you without remorse won't even feel wrong one bit.

Another thing is, no matter how guys here would deny it and insult me for this, ladies listen... When a man looks at you or approaches you for the first time, if there is an easiest way to convincing you to just furk them that moment and that instant and then exchange contacts just to meet and furk, they'd do it and be contented... Forget all these guys trying to be gentle and not requesting for sex in the first meeting... They wish deep down that you'd just take them to a corner, your room, agree to ride home with him and initiate sex first... And again, any guy that rejects you, it doesn't mean he doesn't want you... Deep down he can kill that moment to get in between your slippery tight hole but would reject either for the following reasons;
"HIS DICK ISN'T WORKING
" HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEE HIM AS A GENTLE MAN
"HE'S SCARED YOU'RE POSITIVE OR HAVING A DISEASE OR WORSE, A DESTINY SNATCHER..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fwb... by MissRaine69(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
2dice01:
Gifted in what exactly?
I thought that was blatantly obvious?
Re: Fwb... by MissRaine69(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Lol... Believe me as I'm about to tell you the truth about us men...

Almost everyman (80%) wish all girls they have agree to being friends with benefits but then, as the girl continues being nice n homely, then the man becomes convinced to take things serious with her... If left for men, friends with benefits is bae... I wish you know how good a man feels while straffing a girl who agreed to being friends with benefits grin

I wish you could be a man for 24 hours... This is related to why men cheat too, in a way though. And after a man takes you serious (relationship), that's why it hurts us men the most when a lady we love cheats on us... If you cheated before we even begin the relationship, dishing you without remorse won't even feel wrong one bit.

Another thing is, no matter how guys here would deny it and insult me for this, ladies listen... When a man looks at you or approaches you for the first time, if there is an easiest way to convincing you to just furk them that moment and that instant and then exchange contacts just to meet and furk, they'd do it and be contented... Forget all these guys trying to be gentle and not requesting for sex in the first meeting... They wish deep down that you'd just take them to a corner, your room, agree to ride home with him and initiate sex first... And again, any guy that rejects you, it doesn't mean he doesn't want you... Deep down he can kill that moment to get in between your slippery tight hole but would reject either for the following reasons;
"HIS DICK ISN'T WORKING
" HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEE HIM AS A GENTLE MAN
"HE'S SCARED YOU'RE POSITIVE OR HAVING A DISEASE OR WORSE, A DESTINY SNATCHER..

You will find women have this area covered very well, most just play the victim for the sake of keeping up appearances.
Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

After sex they'll ask 'what are we'
Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

After sex they'll ask 'what are we'

So you're saying the "what are we" applies to all women right?

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So you're saying the "what are we" applies to all women right?

Face it most women attach emotions to sex
Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Face it most women attach emotions to sex

Not most, you can say some women, cos you don't know the population of women round the world, or the higher or lower percentage that attach emotions to sex.

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Not most, you can say some women, cos you don't know the population of women round the world, or the higher or lower percentage that attach emotions to sex.

This is not even debatable grin You want to debate human psychology again?
Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

This is not even debatable grin You want to debate human psychology again?

What has human psychology got to do with women, Sex, emotions and fwb?

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What has human psychology got to do with women, Sex, emotions and fwb?

Ok psychology 101 women are emotional, men are rational
Re: Fwb... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

You have anger issues.

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Ok psychology 101 women are emotional, men are rational

Pretty sure it's your own psychology, not a general psychology.

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by 2dice01: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

what is obvious to you might not be to others
Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pretty sure it's your own psychology, not a general psychology.

Wow are you feigning ignorance or do you really mean it?

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Why do you hide so much Miss Raine
Re: Fwb... by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Wow are you feigning ignorance or do you really mean it?

What will be good for you is to know that men and women are both emotional and rational.

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Earthquake1: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What will be good for you is to know that men and women are both emotional and rational.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Fwb... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Depends....
Re: Fwb... by goodguygonebad: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2019
While you guys are debating human psychology, me I need female fwb for Abuja or Ekiti.

Send me a NL mail

2 Likes

Re: Fwb... by Temishams: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2019
I need 1

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: ht

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? / Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex / Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.