Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them (3616 Views)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Like I find it hard to stop a lady at the road and start to tell them how I feel pls am I the only one in this case cause as for me I find it embarrassing just wanna try my best but can’t put to effort of stopping a lady and start to woo them guys how do you find it comfortable and you can give me some tips as well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Geminita1(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Men that do that are just dumb. I mean even if you were the most handsome I've ever seen, walking up to random women on the road for relationship is just a huge turn off. And shows how very dumb you are.

That's why I like white men. Those guys are so cultured. You will never see them running after a woman like a motto park tout "because they are too beautiful to resist" or "because they may never see her again"

Its a barbaric way of approaching women. There is something known as Circles. Join a circle of like minded people, those are places you meet people you can go into a relationship with. Anything by the road side is just for fling.

You approach me by the road and get my number through another means(cos I won't share my number with a dumbass), I'll block your ass straight up. You try to "apply pressure" I'm getting a police report. I dislike dull men.

Like, I don't even like guys staring at me on the road. Its irritating, nor to talk of walking up to me, yuck.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:
Men that do that are just dumb. I mean even if you were the most handsome I've ever seen, walking up to random women on the road for relationship is just a huge turn off. And shows how very dumb you are.

That's why I like white men. Those guys are so cultured. You will never see them running after a woman like a motto park tout "because they are too beautiful to resist" or "because they may never see her again"

Its a barbaric way of approaching women. There is something known as Circles. Join a circle of like minded people, those are places you meet people you can go into a relationship with. Anything by the road side is just for fling.

You approach me by the road and get my number through another means(cos I won't share my number with a dumbass), I'll block your ass straight up. You try to "apply pressure" I'm getting a police report. I dislike dull men.

Like, I don't even like guys staring at me on the road. Its irritating, nor to talk of walking up to me, yuck.
Don't come and disturb us at Shiloh 2030.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Godada(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Geminita1 post=117525241]Men that do that are just dumb. I mean even if you were the most handsome I've ever seen, walking up to random women on the road for relationship is just a huge turn off. And shows how very dumb you are.

Its a barbaric way of approaching women. [/b]There is something known as Circles. Join a circle of like minded people, those are places you meet people you can go into a relationship with.[b] Anything by the road side is just for fling.

Like, I don't even like guys staring at me on the road. Its irritating, nor to talk of walking up to me,

Thanks for your opinion pls can you clarify me on the bolder pls and tell me places like that

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zonefree:

what can you say about what she quoted pls need more understanding

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Zonefree(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

what can you say about what she quoted pls need more understanding
Let's be frank to ourselves, no sane man will stop a lady on the road and start telling her about relationship. A man can only admire her beauty, request for her contact and continue from there.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ladies have you ever have a relationship by someone who ask for your contact on the road

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Geminita1(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Trust me, if women gave men like you a chance there would be no Shiloh "carry me dey go..." Women are smart that's why there is Shiloh. We can see all the crops of men around, we don't just want 95% of you.

Some of us have moved on to other territories, others are still praying for a miracle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Let's be frank to ourselves, no sane man will stop a lady on the road and start telling her about relationship. A man can only admire her beauty, request for her contact and continue from there.

Yeah you are right it ain’t fine asking for relationship on the road but for friendship I think is fine and from there you can chat her on what you feel...
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:
Trust me, if women gave men like you a chance there would be no Shiloh "carry me dey go..." Women are smart that's why there is Shiloh. We can see all the crops of men around, we don't just want 95% of you.

Some of us have moved on to other territories, others are still praying for a miracle.

Dear but what about asking for friendship and contact is that one ain’t cool but I am sure no sane person will ask for a relationship on the road

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by JustforMen: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:

You are a woman, the prey. You don't understand the hunt.
Just continue being a good woman and the right guy will find you.
He will find you using any means necessary!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Geminita1(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Dear but what about asking for friendship and contact is that one ain’t cool but I am sure no sane person will ask for a relationship on the road
No man, I repeat no man stops a lady on the road for her contact just to be friends with her.

Your question is already wrong
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by dnawah(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:

ok naw Noted .
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Geminita1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
JustforMen:

Just continue being a woman and the right guy will fine you.
LOL K
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:
No man, I repeat no man stops a lady on the road for her contact just to be friends with her.

Okay just learning tho

If I may say let’s assume in the market you guys don’t know each other but got something in common maybe you guys wanna buy the same goods maybe something come up to you guys that made you have discussion with each other what if from there he started to take it to friendship and ask for her contact

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:

Its a barbaric way of approaching women. [/b]There is something known as Circles. Join a circle of like minded people, those are places you meet people you can go into a relationship with.[b] Anything by the road side is just for fling.

Can you clarify me on the bolded pls
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
JustforMen:

Just continue being a woman and the right guy will fine you.

Show more light pls
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Geminita1(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Okay just learning tho

If I may say let’s assume in the market you guys don’t know each other but got something in common maybe you guys wanna buy the same goods maybe something come up to you guys that made you have discussion with each other what if from there he started to take it to friendship and ask for her contact
But you know that this is not walking up to a girl randomly.

In this case, he should give her his card and not ask for her number. A good way to know if she is interested or not.
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by FaceTanke: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't do that
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by JustforMen: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geminita1:

My love, being a man is not easy!

Even the ones that are claiming to be friends with women are just SIMPS that ended up in the friendzone!

If a man sees a woman and feels confident enough to approach on the road, my dear let it happen.
Love has no language, location, venue or any of such criteria.

If your man will find you in the toilet, let it be!!!

folks have found love in prisons, on the road, in brothels, on trucks, in accident locations... nowhere wey love no dey!

Approaching you is just a leg in the door. The rest will happen when you start talking!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by JustforMen: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Show more light pls

A man is made for the hunt. We are hunters and the prey is the woman.

The objective of the hunt is to mate and spread the seeds of our offstrings through the woman that maximizes the chance of the survival of our offsprings to the next generation.

This is the biological evolutionary explanation of what we are doing today.

So a woman may not understand the mind set of the man just like the deer does not understand why a lion hunts it for food when there is abundant grass to feed on.

A woman cannot in reality know how a man thinks when he sees a woman he wants to mate with.

A woman cannot understand why a man gives his millions of resources and time to have sex with a woman for at-most 20 minutes of pleasure in which she also shares - in fact she enjoys more of it.

So a woman cannot advice a man on how to approach her... besides, women don't usually understand wat they truly want!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
JustforMen:

The objective of the hunt is to mate and spread the seeds of our offstrings through the woman that maximizes the chance of the survival of our offsprings.

So a woman may not understand the mind set of the man just like the deer does not understand why a lion hunts it for food when there is abundant grass to feed on.

A woman cannot in reality know how a man thinks when he sees a woman he wants to mate with.

Love your response so in summary a woman cannot understand the mindset of a man hmm I really love your response thanks for that

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by BrianGriffin: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
JustforMen:

The objective of the hunt is to mate and spread the seeds of our offstrings through the woman that maximizes the chance of the survival of our offsprings to the next generation.

A woman cannot understand why a man gives his millions of resources and time to have sex with a woman for at-most 20 minutes of pleasure in which she also shares - in fact she enjoys more of it.

So a woman cannot advice a man on how to approach her... besides, women don't usually understand wat they truly want!!!

Impressive. Tables turn also….

Hunters become hunted.

7 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Honchoslim16(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Flight attendant said I look familiar
Crack a smile, tell her, "It's a small world"
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Flight attendant said I look familiar
Crack a smile, tell her, "It's a small world"

So what do you do from there lol
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
BrianGriffin:

Impressive. Tables turn also….

Hunters become hunted.

When you got the money
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Honchoslim16(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Oh, that's your b¡t¢h? That's my hoe too
We gon' share her, call her, "Our girl"
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Honchoslim16(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

I ain't stressin' 'bout it, she'll come around when she wanna eat it up
Slow stroke, fast stroke, grind in it, I'm a real pleaser
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by meobizy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
English, my boy. English.

It’s not hard. Practice makes perfect. By the time you approach eight girls, you’ll make it a game. After a while you’ll want them to reject you because of the frustration of success.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin. Anoda simp thread. Don't worry u go get sense by force when u jam gold digger. You will come here to later join redpill grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Adeolamapamina(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin grin. Anoda simp thread. Don't worry u go get sense by force when u jam gold digger. You will come here to later join redpill grin

How does that make me a simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man / If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) / How Many Sex Partners Is Too Many For Unmarried Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.