Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? (2637 Views)

Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore / Reason Why Celebrity Mariages Fail / Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by abioila(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2010
av bin wondrin why most relationships involving celebrities dnt last apart 4rm few cases lyk dat of jayz and beyonce!most celebrities ranging 4rm 190,9ice, chrisbrown et al av ad their relationship broken why is dis so?do dey mari on contract or what?
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
don't you have more important things to worry besides celebrities and their relationships? do they not put their pants on just like us and go to bathroom like us?
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

don't you have more important things to worry besides celebrities and their relationships? do they not put their pants on just like us and go to bathroom like us?

The poster is living a good life so he has nothing worth thinking about, I dont understand why u asked him that silly question, Its not by force to reply to a thread you know,
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
is it by force you responded to me tongue grin
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

is it by force you responded to me tongue  grin

Yes I had to respond because am tired of reading frm people like you who always thinks they are better than others,  the truth is dont ask people silly question abt wat they post. its their life and choice.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
now you are telling me what you told me not to do? lol, do you need a hug, so i guess by you telling me what you think, it makes you better than me, hmmm i'll wait for the proper response, grin maybe i hurt your feelings cuz you really wanted to know why celebrity marraiges to not work, lol
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by skfa1: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Because most but not all is controlled by money and power.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
abioila:

av bin wondrin why most relationships involving celebrities dnt last apart 4rm few cases lyk dat of jayz and beyonce!most celebrities ranging 4rm 190,9ice, chrisbrown et al av ad their relationship broken why is dis so?do dey mari on contract or what?

are they the only people having relationships breaking down? nope

you think that the stage light (celebrity status) give them the immune to normal things
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

now you are telling me what you told me not to do? lol, do you need a hug, so i guess by you telling me what you think, it makes you better than me, hmmm i'll wait for the proper response,  grin maybe i hurt your feelings cuz you really wanted to know why celebrity marraiges to not work, lol

Hey silly, get my point straight for the third time, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE ON A THREAD,DONT BOTHER ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS.
Do you understand now?
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
ooh so writing in CAPS IS SUPPOSE TO DO WHAT>>.? who is the foolish and silly one? Do you understand that? foolish? grin grin , how come you didn't answer my questions and i have shared, because it made you respond, you must have an exciting life tongue grin
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

ooh so writing in CAPS IS SUPPOSE TO DO WHAT>>.? who is the foolish and silly one? Do you understand that? foolish? grin grin  , how come you didn't answer my questions and i have shared, because it made you respond, you must have an exciting life tongue grin

So what exactly did you share? And what was your foolish question? , In regards to my life , am loving it. I dont think you have an exciting life,cos if you do then you wouldnt be asking stupid question abt other peoples life. DUMMY.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
ooh now i am a dummy, wow you have a way with words, so i see you cannot express yourself without name calling, which means you are actually the DUMMY, dummy kiss, you have an exciting life yet on here going back and forth with a girl, and you will never win, cuz actually u are keeping me entertained at work, so thank you kiss, oh yea what i shared, u obviously know since i riled you up so good for you to respond, grin, come on dummy i'm waiting for another intellectual comment from u grin
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by abioila(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Na wa oo.is it a crime to start a thread again.@ANIMALib wetin i do u.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2010
u do notin o grin i am just having fun with this girl, i mean guy
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

ooh now i am a dummy, wow you have a  way with words, so i see you cannot express yourself without name calling, which means you are actually the DUMMY, dummy kiss, you have an exciting life yet on here going back and forth with a girl, and you will never win, cuz actually u are keeping me entertained at work, so thank you kiss, oh yea what i shared, u obviously know since i riled you up so good for you to respond,  grin, come on dummy i'm waiting for another intellectual comment from u grin

I really dont like calling people names, but some times people push their luck. I cant be bothered any more with Girls/Ladies/Women like you on NL. Wish you the best and have a lovely life.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
lol my life is very lovely and you do resort to name calling when you have nothing else to say, have a good day and kisses kiss
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

lol my life is very lovely and you do resort to name calling when you have nothing else to say, have a good day and kisses kiss

Have a good day too. xxxx
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
papi don't be mad i was just playing, give me a hug ok?
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
papi? am not Daddy, My name is Toby. am not mad cos its just NL, alot do happen here but some people do take it too serious.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
cheesy bye for now
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
bye grin
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by Jibson999(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmnm. i see amina and teeboy getting married in d future. im not a soothsayer i just think guys would be compatible after all d bashing and dissing. share ur contacts.lol
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
lol you will be invited, lol u like to start
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
lol,
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by abioila(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
@aminalib nice one dere.i love that.
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by Jibson999(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
common guys share the luv.
or abiola how u see am
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
hmm he doesn't want NL girls like me cheesy
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by medjai(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2010
@topic:
ego and a whole lot of other factors
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by Jibson999(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
aminalib:

hmm he doesn't want NL girls like me cheesy
i guess he's gonna change his mind when he hears ur voice. nland babes got d voice swag
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by teeboyseve(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
I think she's not interested in NL guys,
Re: Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? by aminalib(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
grin how do you know tee,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''i Want Your Boxers'' / Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.