Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome (50221 Views)

For Food Lovers, This Is How To Generate Passive Income Without Hassles / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
I’m not sure if Walmart ships to you.

sassysure:

shocked shocked shocked yes ooooo!

Thank u.
Oh my God, I love it.

Will I get it here if I order for it?
Let me do that sharply grin kiss kiss kiss

What is the name on the tag. It's blurred to me
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
cococandy:
I’m not sure if Walmart ships to you.

Thanks dear.
I typed tree trunk chopping board and saw so many on Amazon and eBay. Exactly the same though they are not thick like I want it.
This particular one captured my heart though it's different.
Around 80pounds. Gotta plan for it soon.

I miss my mum that's why I'm looking for anything that can remind me of her.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
sassysure:

I typed tree trunk chopping board and saw so many on Amazon and eBay. Exactly the same though they are not thick like I want it.
This particular one captured my heart though it's different.
Around 80pounds. Gotta plan for it soon.

80 pounds to ship to you?
Or 80 pounds is the price?
Either way, I feel that’s much.

This one in this picture is nice though. But it looks seasoned and polished. I like the looks of it. But it may not give you the raw experience that you’re looking for.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
I miss my mum that's why I'm looking for anything that can remind me of her.

Aww
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
cococandy:

80 pounds to ship to you?
Or 80 pounds is the price?
Either way, I feel that’s much.

This one in this picture is nice though. But it looks seasoned and polished. I like the looks of it. But it may not give you the raw experience that you’re looking for.
Nope, I can get it here. Sold 80quids.

Better than nothing.
The other ones are so small. I think they are used for decorations and serving food.
Maybe I will wait and continue,one day, I will catch them cheesy.

Ur brother said this obsession is something else cheesy
He will not understand.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
kiss
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Indeed he won’t understand cheesy
sassysure:

Nope, I can get it here. Sold 80quids.

Better than nothing.
The other ones are so small. I think they are used for decorations and serving food.
Maybe I will wait and continue,one day, I will catch them cheesy.

Ur brother said this obsession is something else cheesy
He will not understand.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by doitforyou(f): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is beautiful!
cococandy:
I personally don’t have plans, my DH usually does the Christmas one. He’s good at it.
Snippet of our last year. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks dear
doitforyou:
This is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by saucecoder: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks dear
Baby is your twin sista still available? I need someone with your gene in my life
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Loveymom look what I found at Walmart wink
If you watch the pioneer woman kitchen series, this is her product. Every thing is too cute smiley

Actually I’ve been seeing it but I wasn’t sure of the quality.(it’s kinda cheap compared to what I’d normally like).

I just finally decided to buy because it’s pretty.

She has other kitchen tools too besides pots and pans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:
Loveymom look what I found at Walmart wink
If you watch the pioneer woman kitchen series, this is her product. Every thing is too cute smiley

Actually I’ve been seeing it but I wasn’t sure of the quality.(it’s kinda cheap compared to what I’d normally like).

I just finally decided to buy because it’s pretty.

She has other kitchen tools too besides pots and pans.

Yes I watch Pioneer woman and I love her cooking.

Hope it won't burn the food when cooking with it?

The pot looks beautiful, didn't know she has brand kitchen tools.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
loveymom:

Yes I watch Pioneer woman and I love her cooking.

Hope it won't burn the food when cooking with it?

The pot looks beautiful, didn't know she has brand kitchen tools.

Thanks for sharing

I’m wondering the same about the burning part.

I’ll let you know when I cook with it.

Yes she has such lovely products. The theme is vintage with slight touch of modern.

Only $100 for a full set of pots and pans.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Roland17(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
@cococandy
Nne, how family? Please help me with the name of that online store you buy your naija food stuff from. I can’t find the specific page where you mentioned it earlier. Thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Roland17:
@cococandy
Nne, how family? Please help me with the name of that online store you buy your naija food stuff from. I can’t find the specific page where you mentioned it earlier. Thanks and happy Sunday.

We are fine. Thanks very much. Happy Sunday smiley

It’s called carrygomarket . com

No spaces of course. I put the space so spambot won’t ban me
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:

I’m wondering the same about the burning part.

I’ll let you know when I cook with it.

Yes she has such lovely products. The theme is vintage with slight touch of modern.

Only $100 for a full set of pots and pans.

Vintage sounds classy

The price is pocket friendly too.

Waiting on your feedback.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Roland17(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:

We are fine. Thanks very much. Happy Sunday smiley

It’s called carrygomarket . com

No spaces of course. I put the space so spambot won’t ban me

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
@loveymom, pot trial. It held up nice.
Like any regular pot. It didn’t burn.

I don’t think the quality is superior to any of the regular pans in the market. But it’s not inferior either which is what I was afraid of given the price tag.

I’ve used it for stew and stir fry.
Not used for jollof yet.

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:
@loveymom, pot trial. It held up nice.
Like any regular pot. It didn’t burn.

I don’t think the quality is superior to any of the regular pans in the market. But it’s not inferior either which is what I was afraid of given the price tag.

I’ve used it for stew and stir fry.
Not used for jollof yet.

Thanks for the update, and please gift me that pot of stir fry na cry cry cry cry

I have a feeling it will burn in Jollof rice, but I might be wrong though.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
I shall mail it to you ASAP wink
loveymom:

Thanks for the update, and please gift me that pot of stir fry na cry cry cry cry

I have a feeling it will burn in Jollof rice, but I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
I bought yellow corn kiss kiss kiss

I'm as excited as a kid waiting for Christmas rice in the village cheesy

Ordered for finger millet too.

Now i can do my beloved pap kiss

I always mix corn and finger millet together and soak. The smell is out of this world.

I checked the review on the site I ordered this from and they all buy maize to give poultry and fish only shocked
I don't blame them at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bought bird custard one day. Nobody liked it.
I almost vommitted upon all I garnished it with.
It's somewhere in the cupboard. Just refused to throw it away grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
sassysure:

I always mix corn and finger millet together and soak. The smell is out of this world.

I checked the review on the site I ordered this from and they all buy maize to give poultry and fish only shocked
Try to add fresh ginger to it...you'll never have enough of it
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

Try to add fresh ginger to it...you'll never have enough of it
Naaaaaaaa kiss

I have tried it at home and don't like it. Don't know why.
This my corn is super dry like corn of 2 yrs. I like soaking for 2 days. Seems like this one will stay inside water up to 4 days abeg.
Will order for rotating stone mill. That's the best here for all these things.

Thanks for the suggestion kiss
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
sassysure:

Naaaaaaaa kiss

I have tried it at home and don't like it. Don't know why.
This my corn is super dry like corn of 2 yrs. I like soaking for 2 days. Seems like this one will stay inside water up to 4 days abeg.
Will order for rotating stone mill. That's the best here for all these things.

Thanks for the suggestion kiss
Really ? I never thought someone wouldn't like it
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
sassysure:

How will you grind it?
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
loveymom:

How will you grind it?

Grind ke?
I am still waiting for my finger millet.
Will use my ninja grinder but will soak for like 4 days.
But I want to buy rotating stone mill for stuffs like this so the lifespan of my grinder will last.

This thing is so good and can grind anything.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
sassysure:

Grind ke?
I am still waiting for my finger millet.
Will use my ninja grinder but will soak for like 4 days.
But I want to buy rotating stone mill for stuffs like this so the lifespan of my grinder will last.

This thing is so good and can grind anything.

Wow good, didn't know the Ninja grinder is that effective

This stone looks fine too
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
loveymom:

Wow good, didn't know the Ninja grinder is that effective

Thus stone looks fine too
It is.
I use it to grind oat into fine flour.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
sassysure:

It is.
I use it to grind oat into fine flour.

Thanks for the info
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Have finished with my pap.
I used blender to grind it at first before I transferred to grinder so it will not put too much pressure on the grinder. Was 9/10 after grinding. Heard one can use the chaff and do swallow. I will try na.

I ordered for finger millet flour without knowing. What was i thinking? grin
Just don't know what to do so I soaked it this morning b4 heading out
All done kiss

It tastes so good and can swell up a lot.

The only problem i have it is that it's not the colour I'm used to. When u mix yellow corn with pink finger millet, the colour looks so exotic. Still, I'm very happy with this.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Well done

It looks very smooth
sassysure:
Have finished with my pap.
I used blender to grind it at first before I transferred to grinder so it will not put too much pressure on the grinder. Was 9/10 after grinding. Heard one can use the chaff and do swallow. I will try na.

I ordered for finger millet flour without knowing. What was i thinking? grin
Just don't know what to do so I soaked it this morning b4 heading out
All done kiss

It tastes so good and can swell up a lot.

The only problem i have it is that it's not the colour I'm used to. When u mix yellow corn with pink finger millet, the colour looks so exotic. Still, I'm very happy with this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall / I Bought This Banana For N200, Was I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.