Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (21314 Views)

School In Edo Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor, Mats (Photos) / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
maasoap:
Shame on Akwa Ibom state successful governments and the residents. This is a state with the highest monthly allocations from the federal purse. Do you know that Akwa Ibom state is 10 times bigger than that of Osun State, that's even before any deduction for debt servicing? And both states have approximately the same population! Do you know that Osun State has lower unemployment rate than Akwa Ibom state?
Till when the stop voting party and vote the right person..

It won't stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by higherpower: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cioccolata:
So?
They should be grateful.

My ancestors sat under trees.
They had no roof to block the rain or the sun.

When you see those that sold their votes for 2k during elections, you will know. Very stupid comment.
Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by bankolefun(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pat081:
Is that time not better then this 2019 we are ni bros

no it wasn't..

1 Like

Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Kingkun69(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Naijafull19:
On a more serious note, there's two ways of solving this problem

1.Increase education spending....which means parents may have to pay increased taxes OR

2.Increase the fees for the school

Either way, the solution is not easy.
but these are things that must be done look at Singapore or Luxembourg top best fundamental educators in the world that have free or top notch education for the citizens I got to see a curriculum of their primary schools guess what they were going to learn
Programming(basic ones)
Cells
I can't remember the last one and I only saw their computer and science scheme
The classroom was even more conducive to learn than some 1st generation unis in naija
My point is it's better to suffer that one in the beginning to have a future where top notch education would be free or cheap but I know in this part of the globe it's an almost impossible task
Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by toxicbrain: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Naijafull19:

Yes, they do get a lot from the government, and yes, they are an oil priducing state...but then again, the oil money too is falling in amount doe to chronically low oil prices.

Doesn't justify such.. no matter how low oil price falls...they still have enough to keep a decent learning environment
Re: School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by PastorOlokonla: 3:57pm On Mar 08
Poverty has been weaponized by APC government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto / Are U A Student.?do U Want To Avoid Relying On Your Parents.?chect THIS OUT!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.