Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Journey To The Kindle World - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To The Kindle World (14050 Views)

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by machote: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Femolacaster:

Congratulations, all your books will be in "draft" now. Make a thorough check before you publish any of it back.
There must actually be a book responsible for that termination, but they won't tell you the specific one.
Thanks. Even better: They republished all my books for me by themselves so that I don't have to do all the work. But the book that caused the error is blocked though but that's ok. They apologised that the account was terminated in error. I finally found what caused the problem entirely. I've learnt my lesson. All is solved now. Happy New Year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by machote: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
obamartins:

Good to know that. Thank God. But understand that the account has used up it's lifeline. Any other infringement will result in outright termination. I will advise you let the account be, while you just keep taking royalties and build a new one while using royalties from this one to "see front".
Thanks man I'll look into this.

Happy New Year in advance.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by nairagenone: 7:35pm On Jan 16
Hi good people, what is the best way to open a kdp account for someone in Nigeria and get paid.
I am unable to verify my kdp account with a Nigerian number.
Please advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. / Buhari, Tinubu Took Nigeria’s Economy 18 Steps Backward In 9 Years - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.