Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Journey To The Kindle World - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To The Kindle World (14172 Views)

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Ranchhoddas: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
sparkle7:

Am not offering free book designs sir, if that is what you are after.
I only made such offer to the guy I quoted to spur him up.
Am a professional graphics designer and I charge for my services.
Tho you get some discount if you are a Nairalander.
My contact is 0...8o..27572...688..
How much do you charge?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Yomiside1:

Please brother, I must stumble on this tread yesterday, pls I need help on starting Kindle, pls in any way you can mentor me pls me brother.

Josephyomi002@gmail.com is my email, please I will love to be contacted. Thanks

Send me a message at
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Yomiside1:

Hello brother, please I have something to discuss with you pls

Josephyomi002@gmail.com

Mention me with ur whatsapp number.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by logadims: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
obamartins:

bro, I have been waiting on you ooo. please, let's talk.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Yomiside1(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2020
obamartins:

Thanks brother...

Zero Nine Zero seven one zero Five two eigth one three.

Thanks
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Crayfish09: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
eliok:

Send me a message at
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

My Oga I get two small questions wey I wan ask

I have been following your threads for a long time now and to be honest, so far it has been a blessing. If I had more time I would surely have even enrolled in your class. So far, I have made about $57 but I am yet to create any payoneer account or fill out my tax information.

1) on the reports page, I have about $57.15. I know tbat Amazon has already taken its 30% share but have they also deducted tax for the US government or the tax will be taken from my $57?

2) I have been seeing conflicting claims by KDP "gurus" on YouTube regarding the use of keywords. Some are saying that amazon only indexes single words, meaning that repitition is unnecessary while some are saying Amazon only consideres phrases. Example:

Claim 1: short story children fiction funny

Claim 2: funny short stories for kids

Which one would you pick?

Thanks
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Crayfish09:

My Oga I get two small questions wey I wan ask

I have been following your threads for a long time now and to be honest, so far it has been a blessing. If I had more time I would surely have even enrolled in your class. So far, I have made about $57 but I am yet to create any payoneer account or fill out my tax information.

1) on the reports page, I have about $57.15. I know tbat Amazon has already taken its 30% share but have they also deducted tax for the US government or the tax will be taken from my $57?

2) I have been seeing conflicting claims by KDP "gurus" on YouTube regarding the use of keywords. Some are saying that amazon only indexes single words, meaning that repitition is unnecessary while some are saying Amazon only consideres phrases. Example:

Claim 1: short story children fiction funny

Claim 2: funny short stories for kids

Which one would you pick?

Thanks

Thank God for your life. I created my thread just so at least three people could earn . I'm glad you are one of them.

1. The first question is amazon 30% is different. And tax is different. If you need more info message me.

2. Do the keyword research as you want.

I still dey learn.

I follow both phrases and short words.
I do both of them.

The only thing is that amazon only indexes keywords it sees. In
Title
Description
Subtitle

Category

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Crayfish09: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
eliok:

Thank God for your life. I created my thread just so at least three people could earn . I'm glad you are one of them.

1. The first question is amazon 30% is different. And tax is different. If you need more info message me.

2. Do the keyword research as you want.

I still dey learn.

I follow both phrases and short words.
I do both of them.

The only thing is that amazon only indexes keywords it sees. In
Title
Description
Subtitle

Category

Thanks. For some reasons I can't understand my DM feature never works on NL. I always get stuck at the message page even though I'm using chrome. Let me simplify the question.

If I update my details now, will amazon send $57 to my payoneer or they will remove something from it?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Crayfish09:

Thanks. For some reasons I can't understand my DM feature never works on NL. I always get stuck at the message page even though I'm using chrome. Let me simplify the question.

If I update my details now, will amazon send $57 to my payoneer or they will remove something from it?
send me a message at
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Danielbobosky(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
After much research on kdp book publishing, going through this thread and also that of eliok. I must confess that I am extremely happy I found this information.

I got to know about this Amazon thing last month, that was because sales dropped drastically for me on Fiverr during the last week of Dec, 2019.

I'm actually surprised that am just knowing about this. Well, I am glad I did. And I guess its never late.

Actually, I've made plans to start immediately and am currently writing my first book.

Any helpful information on the things I need to put in place while I embark on this journey will be greatly appreciated.

Suggestion like the right keywords to use, book cover design, and the niche that converts well would be helpful.

Pls, kindly quote me if you have any way of helping out.

Thank you and I pray this new year turn out to be awesome for all of us legitimately pursuing this online hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Danielbobosky:
After much research on kdp book publishing, going through this thread and also that of eliok. I must confess that I am extremely happy I found this information.

I got to know about this Amazon thing last month, that was because sales dropped drastically for me on Fiverr during the last week of Dec, 2019.

I'm actually surprised that am just knowing about this. Well, I am glad I did. And I guess its never late.

Actually, I've made plans to start immediately and am currently writing my first book.

Any helpful information on the things I need to put in place while I embark on this journey will be greatly appreciated.

Suggestion like the right keywords to use, book cover design, and the niche that converts well would be helpful.

Pls, kindly quote me if you have any way of helping out.

Thank you and I pray this new year turn out to be awesome for all of us legitimately pursuing this online hustle.

Welcome and read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/5328549/kindle-money-keyword-research-method

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Danielbobosky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Crayfish09: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
eliok:
send me a message at
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Alright bro. Thanks i will send it shortly
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yomiside1:

Pls guys I need help, I want to start kindle and focus 100% on it pls I need a mentor, I don't have a job at the moment

Congratulations for wanting to take a step.
The journey is not easy but with focus, you will make it.
Have you opened kdp and payoneer account?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
myjourneysofar:

Congratulations for wanting to take a step. The journey is not easy but with focus, you will make it. Have you opened kdp and payoneer account?
reply pm
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
ambitiouschap:

reply pm
reach me at
mykindlejourney@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Frenzy01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Monetize your social media account by joining LPV forum today... With just 1500 one time registration..
You get paid on daily basis for simple tasks you do online like liking, comments and sharing.. Whatsapp only 08101079819 to get more info
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Big men in the house please i have been writing a book on my mobile phones wps office and i have reached page 37 and am out of idea's am thinking of concluding the book but i heard somepeople saying it wont be upto 37 pages when i publish it on amzon that atmost it will be 12,pages
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by bjstardom(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
spendoon:
Big men in the house please i have been writing a book on my mobile phones wps office and i have reached page 37 and am out of idea's am thinking of concluding the book but i heard somepeople saying it wont be upto 37 pages when i publish it on amzon that atmost it will be 12,pages

That's untrue, make use of font size 14 or 16, double space paragraph, and use 5.25 x 8 inches as your papersize, then watch as your page count increases.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
bjstardom:

That's untrue, make use of font size 14 or 16, double space paragraph, and use 5.25 x 8 inches as your papersize, then watch as your page count increases.
Tnx boss i have gotten 57 pages now but when i publish it on amazon its going to still show 57 right?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by MICHEAL346(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Am always interested in these kindle stuffs, I have written books, I have a verifies US PayPal as I write now, and I have opened kindle but my fear is how to withdraw my earnings if at all I will be paid. The reason why I said if at all I will be paid is because I have been unable to submit most documents and details like tax related information about a normal US citizen the website usually throe up e.g Secial Security Number. Please had any one been able to pass through the forms successfully and please how did you do it?
Thanks in Advance
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Ayomidesimeon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
MICHEAL346 if you have Paypal funds for sell you can contact me
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Prettyjanet1: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good day to all the bosses on this thread! Please can one download a non copyrighted ebook
with resell rights license and publish on amazon ?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Am always interested in these kindle stuffs, I have written books, I have a verifies US PayPal as I write now, and I have opened kindle but my fear is how to withdraw my earnings if at all I will be paid. The reason why I said if at all I will be paid is because I have been unable to submit most documents and details like tax related information about a normal US citizen the website usually throe up e.g Secial Security Number. Please had any one been able to pass through the forms successfully and please how did you do it?
Thanks in Advance
where you reside
US or Nigeria?

If Nigeria , send me a message. I'll send you the steps

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Prettyjanet1:
Good day to all the bosses on this thread! Please can one download a non copyrighted ebook
with resell rights license and publish on amazon ?
no madam
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by MICHEAL346(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
eliok:
where you reside
US or Nigeria?

If Nigeria , send me a message. I'll send you the steps

Am in Nigeria here is my WhatsApp https:///+2348089682728 or my email obianuju.ju@ gmail. com
Thanks for showing love and care

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Prettyjanet1: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ok. Thanks sir
eliok:
no madam
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by eliok(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Am in Nigeria here is my WhatsApp https:///+2348089682728 or my email obianuju.ju@ gmail. com
Thanks for showing love and care
sent to the email
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Giby: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Giby: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by MICHEAL346(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2020
eliok:
sent to the email

Okay thanks I will go check it straight up
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by boladale123: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello, you answered my question on another thread, I would love to marry myself with this Kdp, but I need to know if I can outsource the writing; formatting and every other aspects excluding publishing on Kdp.
Kindly,let me know how I could go about this (you promised to help)

My watsapp number is o:

myjourneysofar:
I first saw this kindle write up in 2014. I discussed with my Father about it but I wasn't serious then.

I know I have missed a lot but fear is always the element in us that prevent one from taking action.

In that 2014, I opened a KDP account but no book till date.

Constant reading of HeliosHay's testimonial success story has pricked my heart.

Needless to say I am late into this, I have decided to start.

I owe gratitude to God for making me see this thread and have constantly brought it to my path in the business section. I appreciate the originator of this thread in NL, mk8 and then HeliosHay for gingering people with his testimonials.

I know nothing is easy but with and God and determination, success is inevitable.

My Journey To Kindle.

I have contracted and got a written fiction book.

I have opened an ACX account in my name too and updated my payment details.

But

My laptop is dead and I am stuck right now.

No money for proof reading, copyscaping and cover design.
These are my challenges now but I will keep you posted when these are settled. God got my back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To N435/$, As CBN Injects $180m. / History And Secrets Of Lotto / Technical Analysis Using Aptistock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.