Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Graphics Designer Needed ! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed ! (2819 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed in Lagos / Graphics Designer Needed / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
I need the services of a graphic designer for the following-

Logo &

Business card

Ps: I already have a sketch and template for both just finishing touches and finesse required.

I will prefer someone resident in lagos and open to a one-on-one meeting.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by adefemi007(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
wwwtortoise:
I need a the services of a graphic designer for the following-

Logo &

Business card

Ps: I already have a sketch and template for both just finishing touches and finesse required.

drop your contact
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by elveco: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
At your service!

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by lewispius: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by aktem(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Logo &

Business card

I reside in lagos.. You can contact(call/whatsapp) me on.. 07037055146

These are links to my portfolio, you can check my previous designs there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5152635/gallant-graphics-design-projects-now

https://www.behance.net/gallantaki106b
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by adeprof18(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2019
I can get your design done as you want if you can give full details of what your needs.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by Deporps(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
popoolaoluwaseun337@gmail.com

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
No need. Here are the designs

Cc offpoint

Funlord what do you say to this, a client comes says they want some designs done but won't pay an advance payment cause they're being careful bla bla bla. Playing the fool I had the concept designed. After the first design was made, asked for deposit after all its beyond the point of doubt only for client to say he won't pay until three days time and used the condescending cliche. Just get it done. I'll pay you when the time is right. Follow me please. I tint, meanwhile the revision has been made, the work had. Been done, next thing client did because I asked for advance payment was to come here create a thread an rehire another handler after someone had done and completed the job.

Is this not service scam? Tell me Funlord offpoint aktem Lewis plus adeprof18 Deporps adefemi007 elveco erad prof800

Is this not derogatory and high handedness. Or should a worker be fearful of asking for his legitimate wage for service rendered? As for the op I'm sure he's also an entrepreneur, little things that can be avoided people refuse to take heed till it brings upon them calamity that will cost them mighty things
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by Offpoint: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Logo &

Business card

Hope you have a business? If someone treated your business in like manners how will you feel?
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by adefemi007(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2019
healthserve:

Cc offpoint

Funlord what do you say to this, a client comes says they want some designs done but won't pay an advance payment cause they're being careful bla bla bla. Playing the fool I had the concept designed. After the first design was made, asked for deposit after all its beyond the point of doubt only for client to say he won't pay until three days time and used the condescending cliche. Just get it done. I'll pay you when the time is right. Follow me please. I tint, meanwhile the revision has been made, the work had. Been done, next thing client did because I asked for advance payment was to come here create a thread an rehire another handler after someone had done and completed the job.

Is this not service scam? Tell me Funlord offpoint aktem Lewis plus adeprof18 Deporps adefemi007 elveco erad prof800

Is this not derogatory and high handedness. Or should a worker be fearful of asking for his legitimate wage for service rendered? As for the op I'm sure he's also an entrepreneur, little things that can be avoided people refuse to take heed till it brings upon them calamity that will cost them mighty things

This is bad. I'm sure he's an entrepreneur too
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by Xzellentgraphic: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Hmm...What the Op did is totally wrong....
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by funlord(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
healthserve:

Cc offpoint

[b]Is this not service scam? [/b]Tell me Funlord offpoint aktem Lewis plus adeprof18 Deporps adefemi007 elveco erad prof800

Why did you not use an Escrow for such a deal? This was a pure scam attempt so post the number and the persons profile so that they can be dealt with immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Before you all rush to conclusion, why not demand to here from the other party.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Since he brought it here, i will gladly drop all our WhatsApp chat for you all to judge then.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Read carefully

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by mazichido(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Why was the OP banned without an opportunity to present his own side of the story after he barely started.

This is so unfair.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by mazichido(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Posting as @www.tortoise

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by mazichido(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by erad(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Good morning guys...

The OP was banned not as a punishment but because the anti-spam bot saw one of his posts as spam.

I've unbanned him and looking forward to hearing his own side of the story after which a decision will be made.

Thank you.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2019
I was banned by anti-spam bot.

Thank you erad for responding to my mail in time.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
He sent me his previous works which were quite impressive
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Chk
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by erad(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Please stop using just a dot as the post body... You can maybe number them, using different numbers with each post.

Thank you.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
erad:

Please stop using just a dot as the post body... You can maybe number them, using different numbers with each post.

Thank you.
Noted
Thanks
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2019
continuation
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
chats
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2019
and the chat continued . . .
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2019
then the payment arrangement came up
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2019
continued . . .
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2019
we reached a compromise though i was a bit skeptical
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2019
continued . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Pen Drawing Of Davido & Don Cheadle / Obika3. Hillarious Animated Comedy By A Nairalander / Erivic's art gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.