Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Graphics Designer Needed ! - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed ! (2821 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed in Lagos / Graphics Designer Needed / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
contd

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
continued

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:
continued

Delete the screenshot with my name and bank account abeg you
Delete the screenshot with my name and bank account abeg you
Delete the screenshot with my name and bank account abeg you..
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
please keep reading

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kindly delete the screenshot with my names and bank account Number. Thank you Op for your indulgence
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
healthserve:
Kindly delete the screenshot with my names and bank account Number. Thank you Op for your indulgence

I am posting our WhatsApp chat from A-Z

Why are you crying foul. What were you thinking when you initially called me out for scam service. That is slander my friend. Both on my person and my business.

However, i will oblige you if directed to do so by majority of the jury here and most importantly the mod @erad.

Thanks.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
continued . . .
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:

I am posting our WhatsApp chat from A-Z

Why are you crying foul. What were you thinking when you initially called me out for scam service. That is slander my friend. Both on my person and my business.

However, i will oblige you if directed to do so by majority of the jury here and most importantly the mod @erad.

Thanks.

I didnt cry foul.

Stop playing the victim trying to control the narrative. Blur my account number and names. I reserve the right to ask for this.

Stop whining like a kid. I have the right to request you blur the names.

I'll appreciate if you can do this.

Thank you

CC Mynd44 erad

And don't play the victim, wait for the jury to judge the case. Whoever says you're innocent. Why don't you wait for third parties to wade in before you jump to conclusions.

You don't know what service scam is? let's both wait for the audience to judge i've said this multiple times, no need for a single word, just post the screenshots but blur my bank account number simple
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
contd

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
please keep reading
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
contd. . .
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
continued
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please delete my bank account information

I'm not conveneient to have my bank details published publicly. Please
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
contd. . .
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
The end !
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by adeprof18(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
modified.

Both of you could have renegotiate on the percentage of the part payment.

(1) Wwwtortoise you never said you are not comfortable with healthserve initial mode of payment when he proposed it.
(2) Wwwtortoise you reduced the initially agreed number of projects which contribute a lot to pricing, because the more the lesser the price
(3) Wwwtortoise do you remember you later requested he put the logo in a circle so that it wont stand alone, this was not part of your initial sketch (your so called simple logo).

In my opinion Wwwtortoise, u deserve to send him part payment before he could proceed because you are bringing demands that were not part of your initial agreement. Like i said earlier, it might not be the agreed 75%, maybe lesser.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is all that conspired between I and the graphic designer who happen to go the moniker @healthservice.

I engage him to counter any of the chats above with evidence of his own if he feels i manipulated or omitted any part of our chats.

To the audience/jury viewing this, i want to say that i am not perfect hence let your judgements/criticism come constructively.

Thanks a bunch @erad the moderator for availing me the opportunity to tender my own side of the story.

Thanks
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:
This is all that conspired between I and the graphic designer who happen to go the moniker @healthservice.

I engage him to counter any of the chats above with evidence of his own if he feels i manipulated or omitted any part of our chats.

To the audience/jury viewing this, i want to say that i am not perfect hence let your judgements/criticism come constructively.

Thanks a bunch @erad the moderator for availing me the opportunity to tender my own side of the story.

Thanks

Well said. It's been completely civil, let's both allow/permit the audience to be the judge/jury

Thank you
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol too much mistakes to cripple a startup.

Please guys help me ask him where he pointed for revision and i didnt do it

Also help me ask him if its a sin for a graphic designer to make errors that requires fixing after designing
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Audience confirm, he couldn't afford, and then we settled for 3 designs, which i willingly offered a fourth design free. Making two out of three designs, did i not have the right to request for advance payment to be sure my service was insured ?

1. When he posted this thread here did he contact me with solid reasons that he was withdrawing the project and why he was?

2. Did he give any reasons for project withdrawal ( especially since it was immediately after i requested for an advance payment?

3. Looking at his sample sketch and the work produced, is there any flaw in the client's request and what was produced?

4. Check his thread, the time this thread was opened, and the time i submitted the designs, if it was done in good spirit, look at the time he posted the thread you'll observe it was some 30 minutes after i asked for payment, ask the Op/client, did he inform me he was rejected the work/or won't be accepting the for for any solid reasons before withdrawing the project to create this thread?

5. Please ask the client if his actions are in good spirit if he had anytime informed me he was withdrawing the work and if he stated reasons and if he requested for revision and i refused.

6. Ask the Op if the project wasn't far into 36/48hours before he made this withdrawal and created this post here

7. Ask the Op when when he withdrew the project and posted this thread if he informed me even after 12hours later

8. Ask the Op to state his reasons for withdrawing the project and see if they are valid, ask him how far the logo design is from what he asked me to produce
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Should i provide more reasons (aside the ones above) why i decided to call off the job and pay for the efforts and time he already deployed.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Should i provide more reasons (aside the ones above) why i decided to call off the job and pay for the efforts and time he already deployed.

Did you at any time inform me of withdrawing the project?

Did you at any time request for revision and i didn't accept to make the revision?

Did you at any time give me reasons that the project wasn't going to be accepted?

Did you at any time notify me you had withdrawn the project even 12 hours after you created this post, oya tell the audience

Who asks for three designs, sees that two out of the three is done even if changes are required and then yanks off the project after 2 out of 3 designs have been done regarding of whatever fixing that needs to be made. Tell them, answer the questions one by one. I didn't call you names oh.

Answer
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
adeprof18:
modified.

(1)@Wwwtortoise you never said you are not comfortable with @healthserve initial mode of payment when he proposed it.
(2)@Wwwtortoise you reduced the initially agreed number of projects which contribute a lot to pricing, because the more the lesser the price
(3)@Wwwtortoise do you remember you later requested he put the logo in a circle so that it wont stand alone, this was not part of your initial sketch (your so called simple logo).

In my opinion @Wwwtortoise, u deserve to send him part payment before he could proceed because you are bringing demands that were not part of your initial agreement. Like i said earlier, it might not be the agreed 75%, maybe lesser.

May God not depart from you, May His oil continue to be on your head. God bless your neutrality and objectivity without fear of person

I salute your courage for speaking the truth without fear of person
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Op respond to my questions

Reply the first person adeprof18

Please don't take long to respond Sir
Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by wwwtortoise(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
adeprof18:
modified.

(1)@Wwwtortoise you never said you are not comfortable with @healthserve initial mode of payment when he proposed it.

Maybe you skipped the part i said i wasn't comfortable with the payment arrangement.

(2)@Wwwtortoise you reduced the initially agreed number of projects which contribute a lot to pricing, because the more the lesser the price

Is it a crime to change the number of job i want to be done?

(3)@Wwwtortoise do you remember you later requested he put the logo in a circle so that it wont stand alone, this was not part of your initial sketch (your so called simple logo).

He suggested it himself sir. Let us not mix things up

In my opinion @Wwwtortoise, u deserve to send him part payment before he could proceed because you are bringing demands that were not part of your initial agreement. Like i said earlier, it might not be the agreed 75%, maybe lesser.

Thanks for your input but no thanks.

Re: Graphics Designer Needed ! by healthserve(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hahaha who suggested putting the logo inside a ring?

Wasn't it me after i finished the designs?

If it's a lie show us the circle in your so called sample sketch. You ingrate, do you ever conceive such idea if i didn't suggest it? Please guys ask this dude who's shamelessly displaying his crude antics here

Before i mentioend it, show me where you mentioned it.

The sample logo for the circle concept, who brought the sample? And who proposed the idea. Tell them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Pen Drawing Of Davido & Don Cheadle / Obika3. Hillarious Animated Comedy By A Nairalander / Erivic's art gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.