Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) (600 Views)

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) / "Face Reveal" On Nairaland (Pictures) / I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good day my fellow Nairalanders!!!
Please read this thread to the End if you really want to have a financial breakthrough this year no jokes!!!
I have been working on making a Forum and make millions in Naira and even dollars in Revenue, this is completely possible cause the owner of this Nairaland we’re on now has made millions of dollars in Revenue and he’s even more successful than Linda Ikeji cause hers is a blog and not a Forum like this, despite the fact that the CEO of this Nairaland doesn’t Monetize it too much. Now see why Forum is far better than blogs, the stress Linda Ikeji goes through in writing many different blogs per day the owners of forums just sit back and earn revenue. Forum brings in audience faster than blogs cause nobody really cares about what you’re blogging about cause they literally can read the same content from any other place like for example music blog, i can get a lot of news from different websites aside from one and i can as well download songs from many websites but a Forum is a niche specific, once you make it special that’s all, audiences will have no choice than to be a member of your forum just like we all are on Nairaland now. I’m just starting out myself on owning a Forum cause i just finished learning it from the course i bought and I’m willing to carry many people along as well.
THIS FOR EXAMPLE WILL MAKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SIGNUP TO YOUR FORUM:- If you create a Forum that lets people gain followers for their social media accounts by putting social media plugins like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for each persons that signs up to your Forum(the social media plugins allows other users to follow them on their normal social media accounts through your forum) and allow them upload clean pictures and videos so they can always keep theirselves up and follow each other on social medias through your Forum, i bet you everyone that hears this and visit your Forum and see it’s true would actually signup and that’s your financial breakthrough in an unimaginable level honestly, you don’t have to make them pay, how you will make this whole lots of money is through banner ads, sponsored posts and people and companies paying you to advertise on your Forum.
Let me ask one question before i quit writing...Why do you think Facebook CEO is one of the richest men on earth? It’s simply because Facebook is a social media Forum for family and friends and he simply makes all of his money through advertisers paying to advertise, the banner ads you see on Facebook and the rest, think about that.
My name is Peter(WebCoach247) and i will guide you on how to go about everything and even free traffic for cpa marketing as you can see the images of the Forum am creating below and how it even automatically sends mail straight to your users inbox and not their spam folder...If you’re ready to breakthrough with me am giving you my hands but all you have to do is to promote the Forum either through ads or manually on Twitter public posts, Facebook, Instagram and even here on Nairaland which will also be very effective. Contact me and i will teach you what you wish to learn either How to make good Forums or Free Traffic to your CPA/Affiliate offers by editing source codes and i will also add you to my WhatsApp group for steady mentoring from me and others i have taught on the group, I’m making this opportunity very affordable for 3500 or 3k because of more members i need in my WhatsApp group as well. Send your WhatsApp number to my email (webcoach247@gmail.com) if you’re ready to join my WhatsApp group and have the tutorial or call me 081•86•84•36•54 you just need to be really serious working along side with me cause i need moderators for my Forum depends on how good you’re already and many more business stuffs, have a nice time you all.

Re: Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by Boc007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice concept. I'm interested.

No one has been able to match Nairaland till date and its making these guys lazy to add new features. I hope these stands out.

But I must say one reason why Nairaland may still beat yours is because many Nigerians enjoy privacy a lot. Just like now, I wouldn't want you to know me unless I send you my details. I might choose to use different monikers for different businesses but if the idea of adding Facebook &other social media plugins come in, I wouldn't do that successfully.

Privacy is VERY VERY CRUX.

Moreso, fast loading. Even if my data is slow I am sure I can still get entertained by going to Nairaland cause it opens fast. We don't like time wasting.

I might need to know what you've done so far to beat these guys cause this is one area many other forums are finding difficult to achieve. However, if you just listed only that as your advantage over this, then my friend, that is a big disadvantage.

I may be of help as well to tackle this. Just maybe, cause I think I know what we need to add to your forum to atleast be on the edge.
Re: Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Boc007:
Nice concept. I'm interested.

No one has been able to match Nairaland till date and its making these guys lazy to add new features. I hope these stands out.

But I must say one reason why Nairaland may still beat yours is because many Nigerians enjoy privacy a lot. Just like now, I wouldn't want you to know me unless I send you my details. I might choose to use different monikers for different businesses but if the idea of adding Facebook &other social media plugins come in, I wouldn't do that successfully.

Privacy is VERY VERY CRUX.

Moreso, fast loading. Even if my data is slow I am sure I can still get entertained by going to Nairaland cause it opens fast. We don't like time wasting.

I might need to know what you've done so far to beat these guys cause this is one area many other forums are finding difficult to achieve. However, if you just listed only that as your advantage over this, then my friend, that is a big disadvantage.

I may be of help as well to tackle this. Just maybe, cause I think I know what we need to add to your forum to atleast be on the edge.
thanks man, i really do appreciate the little time you took in replying my thread, I will really work on the part you hinted on but i was actually gonna create a different thing from nairaland where you can just change monikers at anytime, You know the idea of my Forum will enable every user to get more followers by adding their social media handles to their profile on the Forum and you know how people would love to gain more followers....Do you know one could gain a lot of followers from nairaland here if it has the social media plugins for users, for instance i can post half of an interesting video and ask people to watch the rest on my Twitter trust me they definitely will visit your twitter and May likely follow you just to get more interesting updates. Let me still know what you think, this is how a big thing starts....

1 Like

Re: Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by Boc007(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2019
webcoach247:
thanks man, i really do appreciate the little time you took in replying my thread, I will really work on the part you hinted on but i was actually gonna create a different thing from nairaland where you can just change monikers at anytime, You know the idea of my Forum will enable every user to get more followers by adding their social media handles to their profile on the Forum and you know how people would love to gain more followers....Do you know one could gain a lot of followers from nairaland here if it has the social media plugins for users, for instance i can post half of an interesting video and ask people to watch the rest on my Twitter trust me they definitely will visit your twitter and May likely follow you just to get more interesting updates. Let me still know what you think, this is how a big thing starts....

So true. I understand.
Re: Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 2:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Many Nigerians are scared of engaging in things like this cause they feel is too hard but my brother the hard part is the only way to success atleast if you have a Tutor it’s going to be easy for you with time
Re: Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) by webcoach247(m): 2:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Come face the hurdle to success, conquer and get your financial freedom, it’s true it’s complicating but am sure now you want to be like Linda Ikeji and co

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Opobo Girls? / Boy, 13, Hanged Himself After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend / Bbnaija: Elozonam And Diana Rocking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.