Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) (7753 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you were to choose a wife or husband from Nairaland, who would it be? As for me I would like to marry Sweetplum. Then I will recommend meobizy for Renman.

Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Parties.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nairaland get together party ?
What year was this?

9 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by God1000(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmm, I believe we still have some well polished ladies on this forum, just a handful of them though.

But many are hedonists, there's a lady I think the world of here, I won't mention her moniker though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What year was this?

It's done every year....but I've never attended because I'm never free for such...

Newton2024:
If you were to choose a wife or husband from Nairaland, who would it be? As for me I would like to marry Sweetplum. Then I will recommend meobizy for Renman.

Where is Jeon? or Candidlady? I'm beginning to think they are not females in real life.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

People really attend or what? undecided
And what's with the bolded on all ya comments tho? grin
So you noticed...that's what's with the bolded on all ya my comments tho!... and yes they really attend and are not ghosts ...Be guided.
Newton2024:
So you are a fresher on Nairaland? No wonder.

I catch you FERNANDEZISBACK today.
Fixed & Pinned...Lolz

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:

It's done every year....but I've never attended because I'm never free for such...

@Seniorwriter
People really attend or what? undecided
And what's with the bolded on all ya comments tho? grin
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What year was this?

I catch you today.

14 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
If not for the fact Jeon is fat with pot belly cool

I would have considered her undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonsense chose dirty

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by OnlineArchitect: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
None
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:

I catch you today.
Nairaland get together party...what year was this?
SIMPLE question to comprehend.. undecided
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by postbmd: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What year was this?
b4 the yr u loose d ability to think, fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
postbmd:
Why are you toxic for no reason? Take it easy Bro.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
This dude[ with his chubby cheeks,long eyelashes and deep eyes ]

he's not a nairalander, so I will rest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
postbmd:
Laslasticlala do the needful undecided
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Haakeem(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Laslasticlala do the needful undecided
laslas indeed.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:
This dude.

he's not a nairalander, so I will rest.
I can see that you so much love handsome oyinbo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haakeem:
laslas indeed.
Comot from my front, i call your name undecided
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Haakeem(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Comot from my front, i call your name undecided
okay saphead.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:
I can see that you so much love handsome oyinbo boys.

No.
I love all race boys with the facial features that are irresistible in terms of beauty classifications to me

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by postbmd: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:
Why are you toxic for no reason? Take it easy Bro.
that fool has. Been trolling me since morning jumping on my thread leaving false comment and laughing attacking my every post, I told him today any where he post i will insult him.

Bro check his profile n see he only as one or two thread created the rest his insulting people
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
With this picture let me keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:

grin
Baby boo.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:

No.
I love all race boys with the facial features that are irresistible in terms of beauty classifications to me
These are play boys. They will brake your heart in marriage.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
grin
Baby boo.
I love you sweetie grin
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nyascobar1414: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, I believe we still have some well polished ladies on this forum, just a handful of them though.

But many are hedonists, there's a lady I think the world of here, I won't mention her moniker though.

stingy man, U wanna have her alone to yaself..

Oya speak up...

Lol
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nyascobar1414: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
I'll recommend.................
Sorry, naija gals wahala too much
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:
These are play boys. They will brake your heart in marriage.

Play boys are everywhere.
they can be among any categories.

Good looking, ugly, poor, rich, respectful and disrespectful.Same in women.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I'll recommend.................

Sorry, naija gals wahala too much
Try BabydiHot. She is cool, calm and collective. She is brilliant and intelligent too.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by helinues: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by EmiDon11: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:
If not for the fact Jeon is fat with pot belly cool

I would have considered her undecided
u people should allow jeon enjoy her sallah nah
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
u people should allow jeon enjoy her sallah nah
shocked grin
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by masterflowx(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
God1000:

Onyi22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Pictures Says It All About Girls. / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.