Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) (29205 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

it's mumu like you that made this country look uncomfortable for the youths with the way you made those useless leaders look like god

gej and all other politicians kids get time for this your show of shame? or you think they send you

we will get sense in this country las las
Stop blabbing and get out already mahn
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:

How does my comment portrays I make our leaders take us for a ride...

I only said buhari administration is finding it difficult to swallow same pill they gave GEJ administration in surplus.

How does that comment call for all the insult u have been giving me this morning....

I know u are angry the country is hard, but u need to calm down..... No be me put the country like this

before you read 5 posts of others politicians Gej this Gej that. how many bayelsa was lifted out of poverty when he was president

how many roads and airport he influence to his region and even Igbo that are highly loyal to him. do you know this same Gej was using securities and power to harassed other politicians who were against him

all I'm saying Gej is not a god and he should be seen as other politicians.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

of course someone that don't have a working brain must feel everyone will be in his shoe

I repeat it's dummy like you that's making these leaders take us for a Ride. enough of this unnecessary and unproductive acknowledgement
Now you are in sifia pains.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Now you are in sifia pains.
I'll use your signature to respond to you

have never seen a politicians asslicker who ever sound sensitive
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Then get out of politics section.

look at this Dundee come and carry me out now grin. kids every where
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Doesn’t Nigeria’s democracy and constitution guarantees freedom of speech and expression?

APC are embarrassing themselves and the Presidency. Obama, Clinton, etc that release statements, are they President Trump?

where & when did obama n clinton address us citizens, do even know d difference between addressing & criticising
so why have you not been addressing the nation from the confines of ur room, if atiku as freedom of speech to be addressing the nation what stops you ...don't u av rights, are you not a human beings or the problem is you don't even consider yourselve as a living thing.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Stop blabbing and get out already mahn

Gej is just like every other politician. I'm sure he has learnt his mistakes just like every other PDP who decamped in and out, so their current political misfortunes should not be attached to not licking gej asss nemesis

how is that blabbing? do you think Buhari would have won if Gej maintain the political mainframe and blueprint laid down by his boss? you kids have no idea what politics is yet you want me to leave politics section, for who exactly? you utme candidates?

1 Like

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I'll use your signature to respond to you

have never seen a politicians asslicker who ever sound sensitive
Your case is worse because you lick the ass of a confirmed lifeless Sudanese who is driven by a puppeteer.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Gej is just like every other politician. I'm sure he has learnt his mistakes just like every other PDP who decamped in and out, so their current political misfortunes should not be attached to not licking gej asss nemesis

how is that blabbing? do you think Buhari would have won if Gej maintain the political mainframe and blueprint laid down by his boss? you kids have no idea what politics is yet you want me to leave politics section, for who exactly? you utme candidates?
Stop regurgitating and bleep off already.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Your case is worse because you lick the ass of a confirmed lifeless Sudanese who is driven by a puppeteer.

point out where I support Buhari and his useless integrity display or shut that your stinking mouth
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Stop regurgitating and bleep off already.

state why Gej should be idolized or bury the little brain you've left in shame

imagine this impeccable iidiot. make I no finish you this morning o as my blood dey hot
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Duru009(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Atiku is disparate!
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by martowskin1(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

before you read 5 posts of others politicians Gej this Gej that. how many bayelsa was lifted out of poverty when he was president

how many roads and airport he influence to his region and even Igbo that are highly loyal to him. do you know this same Gej was using securities and power to harassed other politicians who were against him

all I'm saying Gej is not a god and he should be seen as other politicians.

I didn't see him different, bro... I will advice u read the article, then u will understand my comment....

But let me help u....

APC buhari led government is complaining that atiku is making public statement like he is the sitting president, that they won't take it anymore.

The I replied by saying, "same thing they gave GEJ in surplus they can't even take a drop of it from another, during their time as opposition, they even went as far as receiving foreign diplomat"

The article was not comparing who is better or worst.... Who hate money or did not....

If u had took time to read the article u will understood why I made such comment and won't start dropping the anger u have over politicians on me
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:

I didn't see him different, bro... I will advice u read the article, then u will understand my comment....

But let me help u....

APC buhari led government is complaining that atiku is making public statement like he is the sitting president, that they won't take it anymore.

The I replied by saying, "same thing they gave GEJ in surplus they can't even take a drop of it from another, during their time as opposition, they even went as far as receiving foreign diplomat"

The article was not comparing who is better or worst.... Who hate money or did not....

If u had took time to read the article u will understood why I made such comment and won't start dropping the anger u have over politicians on me

how does that change the fact that, these crooks deserved no one worried. their kids are abroad and living large
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Looting the treasury for 8 years as vice President doesn't make you a statesman. But of course, Nigeria is a different country all on its own.

If all he did was loot he Wudnt be taken seriously now and I’m sure Buhari and/or his cronies are looting their own 8years as we speak despite a very poor performance.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by martowskin1(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

how does that change the fact that, these crooks deserved no one worried. their kids are abroad and living large

Blood of god.... Mehnnn I give up on u.... Mehnnnnnn holly mother of god....

U still going outside topic..... Take care am out
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

state why Gej should be idolized or bury the little brain you've left in shame

imagine this impeccable iidiot. make I no finish you this morning o as my blood dey hot
People wey their blood dey hot dey bustop. Join them there Buroda wey mumu
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

point out where I support Buhari and his useless integrity display or shut that your stinking mouth
Has a lady given you an e-slap before? You would be thoroughly violated this morning if you don't watch your steps going forward.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:

Blood of god.... Mehnnn I give up on u.... Mehnnnnnn holly mother of god....

U still going outside topic..... Take care am out
Nemesis has caught up with the slowpoke. See am nau, wifeesnatcher he calls himself. The curses upon him by those he snatched their wives is hunting him, coupled with the hardship buhari unleashed on him. Hahaha
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Boyooosa(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2019
grin

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by OgahBohz: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
kalvoken:
shocked shocked shocked

Dear nairalanders, I am bringing to your notice the disappearance of a nairalander (BBQ/Suya man. A.K.A ZOMBIE senior officer).

Hope he has not been caught while in operation? We all know he is a herdsman.

grin grin grin
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by martowskin1(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Nemesis has caught up with the slowpoke. See am nau, wifeesnatcher he calls himself. The curses upon him by those he snatched their wives is hunting him, coupled with the hardship buhari unleashed on him. Hahaha

I didn't even look at the name, I wouldn't have been exchanging comment with him, the dude lack simple reasoning

1 Like

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by OgahBohz: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2019
kalvoken:
shocked shocked shocked

Dear nairalanders, I am bringing to your notice the disappearance of a nairalander (BBQ/Suya man. A.K.A ZOMBIE senior officer).

Hope he has not been caught while in operation? We all know he is a herdsman.

grin grin grin

I also noticed..

but it's not big a deal na..
like they say.
good riddance to good rubish...
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank God for the peace in the land... No doubt Atiku won 2019 election .. The only reason everywhere has been calm after INEC rigged that election in favour of Buhari is because they are both from the North which is the most violent part of the nation.... Reverse may have been the case if Atiku is from the north and Buhari is from the South...

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by kalvoken(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
He is surely here under a different moniker. I did promise him long ago that he would soon go under cover like those before him because he would be thoroughly violated for being a slowpoke. Sarrki, jesuslovesyou, omenkalives and all their known aliases have been duely chased underground and now operating under cover.
Haahhahahaha, omenka naim suffer pass..

You mean omenka, omenkalive, A.K.A Ngeneukwu.
Those ones are ancestral zombies

2 Likes

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Monday60655(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Is APC now acting in the opposition manner or still ruling?
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Imobright2004: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Which government, nigeria does not any government heartless government
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by themanderon: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
These guys are so funny. If they are not jittery why will they be bothered about press statements? Anyone can issue press statement on any issue he feels concerned about now abi kilode?
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Ashinner: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
No option Atiku is gradually becoming President APC now want to turn it to violence but I know truth will prevail at the end, heaven has declared Atiku the President of this Nation when it is time of accomplishment it will speak
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2019
kalvoken:

You mean omenka, omenkalive, A.K.A Ngeneukwu.
Those ones are ancestral zombies
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you but the Holy Spirit. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.