Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) (29209 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

Buhari, Atiku, APC, PDP and all their cronies are all mad together.
May their generations never know peace, Selah!

Oga, better go and look for something and eat.

Atiku get children o. Abi u be him pikin?

The honest truth is that Atiku won't rule Nigeria.

His antecedence does not support such lofty aspiration. That is a price he would have to pay.

He can't have it all, no one can. Times are changing fast.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

he he he what a comic relief post I'm reading from this imbeciles lol

I'm behind uploading of pics and even behind your foolishness here sef abi,?

if you like accuse me of being behind betnaija and other things it won't still restore your lost senses

I'm not insensitive to be doing that and that doesn't mean I won't tear ya asss up if indeed you're not impersonating
46secs man. Hahahaahah
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
46secs man. Hahahaahah

if I grab you ehn you will know the real meaning of Yoruba demon. person wey calabar girl sef salute after the road work? only matured pvssy can withstand me, not you small small girls that's just growing private part hair tongue
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Cajal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Atiku is v arrogant

May someone like that never be our president
Bloody Fulani herdsman
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

if I grab you ehn you will know the real meaning of Yoruba demon. person wey calabar girl sef salute after the road work? only matured pvssy can withstand me, not you small small girls that's just growing private part hair tongue
Hahahaha...Na Dem!
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Hahahaha...Na Dem!
you dey shout 40secs on thing you never taste. small girl like you undecided
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you dey shout 40secs on thing you never taste. small girl like you undecided
Pls take your lewd perverted self outta my mention. I'm done with you.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Pls take your lewd perverted self outta my mention. I'm done with you.

you be ode. you started the pervert gibberish and I responded or 40secs is an eulogy in your lineage

dummy
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Demoore(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2019
sureheaven:
Very insecure press release from APC. Seems the drums of #AtikuIsComing is giving them sleepless nights.

If Buhari was behaving like a competent President he wouldn't need to bother with Atiku's activities. An unsavoury sight to witness a sitting President, though with an alleged illegitimate mandate, being rattled by Twitter and Facebook posts of a former Vice President.

Well, you know nothing about government, rule of law, and the sovereignty of a state.
No sane government will allow anybody to keep releasing press statement on national issue.

You can't try that with Trump.

It's social media (Twitter and Facebook) posts, not press release. Atiku signed off his tweet congratulating Boris Johnson as new PM with his initials AA, and not as President of Nigeria. So I really don't see what the problem is.

Everyone should have freedom to post on social media in a Democracy without fear. This intimidation by Buhari and APC stands condemned and will not be condoned.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
jaxxy:

So after Buhari who? We continue to recycle and choose btwn incompetent misfits or smart crooks? Lol

Go through all the contestants of last presidential election and see that there were more than two. Of the others I'm sure you'll find some that are way better and more competent.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Go through all the contestants of last presidential election and see that there were more than two. Of the others I'm sure you'll find some that are way better and more competent.

We are going in circles nobody will vote for them and even if sm of us who are reasonable do they won’t win. This is the challenge and reason we vote for lesser evils as a solution to the present problems.

If these new and upcoming candidates agreed to form a coalition they wud have stood sm chance bt they were either too selfish or too dull to realize it. That in itself is another sign of leadership failure or lack of foresight.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2019
jaxxy:

We are going in circles nobody will vote for them and even if sm of us who are reasonable do they won’t win. This is the challenge and reason we vote for lesser evils as a solution to the present problems.

If these new and upcoming candidates agreed to form a coalition they wud have stood sm chance bt they were either too selfish or too dull to realize it. That in itself is another sign of leadership failure or lack of foresight.

I do agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyanmo Caution Those Calling For Violence / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu / Resume Or Resign Protesters Attacked By Police In Abuja, Journalist Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.