Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) (29204 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
roundman:
I have said it earlier... Atiku trying very hard to lay claim to what he is not.... Election had come and gone he should allow the court to pronounced him president before forming what he is not.don't know who advises him, that adviser or person is not doing him any good at all.

Election.....what election? You call what happened earlier this year (and events leading up to it) an election?

You must be having a laugh!

Atiku is free to comment on any issue he so desires.....so long as it's not libellous! If he's not important and a loser as you want everyone to believe, then no one would pay him attention, no be so?

1 Like

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2019
jaxxy:

If all he did was loot he Wudnt be taken seriously now and I’m sure Buhari and/or his cronies are looting their own 8years as we speak despite a very poor performance.

So because Buhari is looting that makes it ok for Atiku to have been a looter and still be called a statesman?
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:

I didn't even look at the name, I wouldn't have been exchanging comment with him, the dude lack simple reasoning

your papa lack simple reasoning. idolizing a politician who don't give a damn if you exist is simple reasoning?

your brain is on process
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Nemesis has caught up with the slowpoke. See am nau, wifeesnatcher he calls himself. The curses upon him by those he snatched their wives is hunting him, coupled with the hardship buhari unleashed on him. Hahaha

lolz and the dollars you stole made you to adopt Ganduje as your mentor ba? hence your moniker

your brain had failed you. what a nonentity
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

So because Buhari is looting that makes it ok for Atiku to have been a looter and still be called a statesman?

No it’s doesn’t and funny enough I have never liked or supported atiku until Buhari made us see there is a better wrong. Same I never liked Buhari until Jonathan forced us to see there is a better wrong. It’s jus a sad truth that we have to deal with as a country or make better choices altogether.

I’m not in support of Atikus looting past and it’s only recently I seem to want to believe he has changed bt then with the people around him bad habits and come up again. It’s been a concern bt it’s definitely a better option to Buhari looting and doing nothing or just mediocre stuff

1 Like

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Has a lady given you an e-slap before? You would be thoroughly violated this morning if you don't watch your steps going forward.

look at this popular iidiot? dem no born any guys well to even attempt that, not to talk of a lady when e-dick is there to refix your lost brain
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by martowskin1(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

your papa lack simple reasoning. idolizing a politician who don't give a damn if you exist is simple reasoning?

your brain is on process

grin angry grin grin wifeesnatcher

U are in sefia pain
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
jaxxy:

No it’s doesn’t and funny enough I have never liked or supported atiku unless Buhari made us see there is a better wrong. Same I never liked Buhari until Jonathan forced us to see there is a better wrong. It’s jus a sad truth that we have to deal with as a country or make better choices altogether.

I’m not in support of Atikus looting past and it’s only recently I seem to want to believe he has changed bt then with the people around him bad habits and come up again. It’s been a concern bt it’s definitely a better option to Buhari looting and doing nothing or just mediocre stuff

Atiku change? Lol. That'll just be like saying a leopard can erase its spots or a tiger its stripes.

As much as I detest Buhari and his style of governance, I must say Nigeria dodged a bullet by not voting for Atiku. It shows that Nigeria might still survive.

Atiku, Saraki and Jonathan are at the top of the Nigerian list of human misfits that should never have occupied positions of power in the country. They are not fit to run a roadside kiosk. They'd run it into the ground.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
People wey their blood dey hot dey bustop. Join them there Buroda wey mumu

ganduje wife won't cease to amuse me. e be like say na newspaper you dey sell for bus stop for you to know what people that are patronising are doing for a living

dumb thing
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:

grin angry grin grin wifeesnatcher

U are in sefia pain

how does that change the fact that the little brain you've left had been used as collateral?
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Wallade(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Atiku change? Lol. That'll just be like saying a leopard can erase its spots or a tiger its stripes.

As much as I detest Buhari and his style of governance, I must say Nigeria dodged a bullet by not voting for Atiku. It shows that Nigeria might still survive.

Atiku, Saraki and Jonathan are at the top of the Nigerian list of human misfits that should never have occupied positions of power in the country. They are not fit to run a roadside kiosk. They'd run it into the ground.

Nigeria dodged a bullet by avoiding Atiku but took several shelling with bombs by taking on Buhari.

From insecurities, economic instability, loss of FDI, poverty rise, health challenges rise and incompetency.

How terrible could it possibly be for Nigeria?
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

So Buhari isn’t running it to the ground now? We are on a slow advance from a serious self inflicted decline by this present government due to bad policies and handling of the volatile situation Jonathan left. Buhari does 1 good and 3bads how this translates to progress is a mystery. Just look at the security and the ministerial cabinet.

When obasanjo was in Pdp it was better than with him out. Many people there seem like the overfed scammers from Jonathan’s administration wanting to come back to continue the rubbish rather than correct their mistakes.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Wallade:

Nigeria dodged a bullet by avoiding Atiku but took several shelling with bombs by taking on Buhari.

From insecurities, economic instability, loss of FDI, poverty rise, health challenges rise and incompetency.

How terrible could it possibly be for Nigeria?

Multiply all those woes you listed and multiply them by 100 and you might begin to understand how terrible it possible could be for Nigeria.

A man came out and with his own mouth told Nigeria s that he didn't see anything wrong with enriching his friends and then some few days later hinged his economic plan for Nigeria on selling the nation's assets and some still think he could have been the Messiah.

Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by blacknp(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

Buhari, Atiku, APC, PDP and all their cronies are all mad together.
May their generations never know peace, Selah!
The Poor soul materially and spiritually filled with hate?it is no one’s fault your are in penury.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2019
jaxxy:

So Buhari isn’t running it to the ground now? We are on a slow advance from a serious self inflicted decline by this present government due to bad policies and handling of the volatile situation Jonathan left. Buhari does 1 good and 3bads how this translates to progress is a mystery. Just look at the security and the ministerial cabinet.

When obasanjo was in Pdp it was better than with him out. Many people there seem like the overfed scammers from Jonathan’s administration wanting to come back to continue the rubbish rather than correct their mistakes.

Do you know what Obasanjo said about Atiku? Maybe you should read Obasanjo's book.

Even Obasanjo confessed that he looted the treasury but that Atiku' level of looting was beyond compare. Now that's someone who couldn't give account for $16billion for just electricity power project.

I'm not here to compare Buhari or Atiku and who would have moved Nigeria forward in a nation of 200 million Nigerians lots of whom have Masters degree and PhDs in their various fields.

Nigerians had a choice to pick some other fella to lead them but settled for fighting over two _imbeciles.

We had the opportunity to eat sumptuous meal and we decided to settle for rotten meat.

There were people capable who ran for presidency in the last election but we thought two Fulani men were the sum of Nigeria's leadership needs.

I couldn't care less about PDP and APC. They both can burn or drown in the ocean for all I care.

So those thinking that Atiku' would have been a better leader probably were toddlers or weren't even born between the years 199-2010.

Only millennials will argue that Atiku is a better version of Buhari.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

look at this popular iidiot? dem no born any guys well to even attempt that, not to talk of a lady when e-dick is there to refix your lost brain
See 46sec man talking about dick! Hahahaahah
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

lolz and the dollars you stole made you to adopt Ganduje as your mentor ba? hence your moniker

your brain had failed you. what a nonentity
Don't you just like it that I have helped your intergrity Messiah immortalize his integrity scam? Hahahaahah
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by daewoorazer(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
blacknp:
The Poor soul materially and spiritually filled with hate?it is no one’s fault your are in penury.

I’ll feed your entire nuclear family for the next 10 years even if I stop earning right now

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Do you know what Obasanjo said about Atiku? Maybe you should read Obasanjo's book.

Even Obasanjo confessed that he looted the treasury but that Atiku' level of looting was beyond compare. Now that's someone who couldn't give account for $16billion for just electricity power project.

I'm not here to compare Buhari or Atiku and who would have moved Nigeria forward in a nation of 200 million Nigerians lots of whom have Masters degree and PhDs in their various fields.

Nigerians had a choice to pick some other fella to lead them but settled for fighting over two _imbeciles.

We had the opportunity to eat sumptuous meal and we decided to settle for rotten meat.

There were people capable who ran for presidency in the last election but we thought two Fulani men were the sum of Nigeria's leadership needs.

I couldn't care less about PDP and APC. They both can burn or drown in the ocean for all I care.

So those thinking that Atiku' would have been a better leader probably were toddlers or weren't even born between the years 199-2010.

Only millennials will argue that Atiku is a better version of Buhari.

Peharps u are right bt there a slight possibility ur cud be wrong. However with the show and handling of this elections I further lost any respect I had for this government. Pdp who are crying foul might do worse so we need to shift to the right alternative not the only alternative.

How to shift the minds of 100million people at once to a new and unpopular bt right alternative is the major problem.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ElsonMorali: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Peharps u are right bt there a slight possibility ur cud be wrong. However with the show and handling of this elections I further lost any respect I had for this government. Pdp who are crying foul might do worse so we need to shift to the right alternative not the only alternative.

How to shift the minds of 100million people at once to a new and unpopular bt right alternative is the major problem.

Well that'll take a long time. Nigerians have a high tolerance rate for pain and suffering. So don't expect any change soon.

1 Like

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Gandollar(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ganduje wife won't cease to amuse me. e be like say na newspaper you dey sell for bus stop for you to know what people that are patronising are doing for a living

dumb thing

Busted! Wifeesnatcher is the culprit behind all those sex position posts. If you doubt me, check his profile pics now before he deletes it...
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by inyenejo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fake President buharigg
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Well that'll take a long time. Nigerians have a high tolerance rate for pain and suffering. So don't expect any change soon.

So after Buhari who? We continue to recycle and choose btwn incompetent misfits or smart crooks? Lol
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by ernieboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
9jaRealist:
This has got to rank amongst the DUMBEST political statements ever...
It basically seeks to criminalize private citizens commenting on national affairs.
angry
>
guy I tire oh, I am still trying to comprehend what the ruling party wants. when atiku makes public statements does he refer to himself as the president? as an individual he has the right to express his opinion on any national or international issue just like any other individual. it appears that this admin is being run by very dumb folks.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by joe120120(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
solaugo1:

The All Progressives Congress (APC) strongly condemns the 2019 presidential candidate of the opposition party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar who has now made it a pastime to make public statements on issues, which constitutionally should be reserved for the duly elected head of government or his designees.

As a Party, we would have thought that Atiku who in the past occupied such high office as the country's vice president would clearly understand the workings of government, particularly as it bothers on national security, foreign policy and our international engagement.

We have noted Alh. Atiku’s incessant habits of releasing statements on public issues as if he were an alternative President of this country and with a clear intention to undermine President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC-led government.

In recent times, Atiku has demonstrated lack of regard for the sovereignty of the office of the President and Nigerian government through condescending statements.

He has made several of such statements regarding the activities of the Nigerian military, issues of national security, and international relations.

The latest of such statements is the one he made on the emergence of Boris Johnson as Prime Minister of Britain. Even when our duly elected President, who has the responsibility of making an official statement on such matter, has made the position of our country known. We note with serious concern that Atiku has been throwing himself around as a shadow President of Nigeria.

We would like to state clearly that such position could only be found under the parliamentary system; it does not exist under the Presidential system of government that we practice in Nigeria.

Atiku, like every Nigerian citizen, should understand that being a candidate for an elective office, including that of the President, does not confer on him a sovereign status.

Atiku continuous portrayal of himself as a shadow President under our system borders on felony and makes him a patent impostor.

There can only be one democratically elected and legitimate government at a time in this country. That clearly is the administration of Buhari

It is important to remind Atiku that issues of national security, foreign policy and international engagements are not matters to be exploited to achieve mischievous political ends.

We reiterate that Alh. Atiku has lost the 2019 presidential election and it would be unhelpful to him to continue to make a mockery of our country. We expect Atiku to quickly address himself to the stark reality of his loss and move on. Our laws are clear on all acts of criminalities, in this case, a clear case of felony.

Nigerians expect that the enforcement of relevant laws should apply to every Nigerian, irrespective of class and status.

This government would not be found wanting where it is required to take decisive actions.

SIGNED
Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary
APC

Source - https://news.assure.ng/theres-a-sitting-president-in-nigeria-apc-reminds-atiku-press-statement/

APC is a thief .
do not try to arrest atiku if not Nigeria. is gone for good
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by madridsta007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
ericsmith:

where & when did obama n clinton address us citizens, do even know d difference between addressing & criticising
so why have you not been addressing the nation from the confines of ur room, if atiku as freedom of speech to be addressing the nation what stops you ...don't u av rights, are you not a human beings or the problem is you don't even consider yourselve as a living thing.

Because you had nothing serious to say, you went on writing an epistle with nothing serious or sensible in it.

It is safe to say that you agree with my earlier statement.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by keeeem: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
martowskin1:
Things u guys gave GEJ in full, u can't even take quarter of it grin angry grin grin grin

It was in this country u all ridiculed GEJ in what ever form u could, even welcoming foreign diplomats

U guys should focus on handling the national issues, atiku is not one of it

Bros everyone is entitled to his opinion but please read issues before you comment on public forums. Atiku is committing felony by his action. He should wait for the court to decide in his favour before he starts acting this way. A shadow government is unacceptable to our laws. A man who lives in a glass house do not throw stones at people

If tomorrow govt charges him for sedition. Don't blame government o.
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by stieyven(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

Buhari, Atiku, APC, PDP and all their cronies are all mad together.
May their generations never know peace, Selah!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
The leader of the opposition has a right to express his views on National issues
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Busted! Wifeesnatcher is the culprit behind all those sex position posts. If you doubt me, check his profile pics now before he deletes it...

he he he what a comic relief post I'm reading from this imbeciles lol

I'm behind uploading of pics and even behind your foolishness here sef abi,?

if you like accuse me of being behind betnaija and other things it won't still restore your lost senses

I'm not insensitive to be doing that and that doesn't mean I won't tear ya asss up if indeed you're not impersonating
Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:

you didn't add bet naija and mtn data to it?

dumb thing

Re: There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Don't you just like it that I have helped your intergrity Messiah immortalize his integrity scam? Hahahaahah

read what you wrote again if it make any sense. seems you're on your period

dumbness at its peak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.