Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo (15817 Views)

2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo / Ayo Adebanjo: Secession Not Solution, 1999 Constitution Is Problem / President Seriously Concerned With Lockdown Problems - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by chrisxxx(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
but it will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by seguno2: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Erastuslove:
Pastor you don start again o.... mmmmmmmmmmmm dem dey watch your words

Is he still a pastor?
I understand that he was suspended secretly. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by seguno2: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2019
chrisxxx:
but it will go a long way.

A very long way.

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by KingOdart(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Mcquine:

Just came out from a very lengthy ban otherwise I would have shown you why I got banned in the first place.

Same here
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Edyice: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Separation is the only way

Enough is enough

The country is to big bikónu ....

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Rubbiish(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I Disagree
Break up is the Only solution
Remember when the government said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.
Now we have Shittes
Very soon Saudi Arabia and Iran would be
fighting a war in Nigeria via Proxy
If the government says no to restructuring then Break up is the Only solution
I totally agree with u
We are tired of the north causing problems for us all d time
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2019
When a problem is complex, you simplify it by breaking it down

3 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by brainworkng: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Lets try to breakup first Mr Vice President. we will know about that angry

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by EmekaMD(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I Disagree
Break up is the Only solution
Remember when the government said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.
Now we have Shittes
Very soon Saudi Arabia and Iran would be
fighting a war in Nigeria via Proxy
If the government says no to restructuring then Break up is the Only solution
you're smart brother.
proxy way is load in the northern Nigeria.

Iran is strategically watching
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Nnamdi222: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Osibanjo is it not better you shut up

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by edibobo: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Is Nigeria Sudan and Somalia....we have a different menatlity and ideology so Nigeria can split into six countries and survive so we don't need Osibanjo to advise us since he's not God or Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by duerap: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2019
He should shut up his mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by YahwehRocks: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Maybe not the solution.
But breakup is a better option.
Oil and water don't mix.

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by seunayantokun(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2019
If the VP had been asked many years ago if he could serve as Buhari's useful idiot, he would vehemently have said NO.

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by themanderon: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Just imagine what this former pastor is saying. I say former because a real pastor cannot be involved in a government that has killed and are still killing people like chickens.
You say breaking up is not a solution but you and your killing machine of a boss are facilitating the break up Of the nation overtly and covertly.

2 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by MobilityExpress: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2019
At this point, break up is the solution. One Nigeria is a big SCAM. We are tired of all the killings and violence, tired of terrorists and tired of fulani killer herdsmen militias killing people at will and the security agencies can't do anything about it because they have backers in the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Kahujadekadura: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2019
mvem:
same as Sudan
Is is dat man u called ur VP not citing USSR for an instance. D America he is citing was once under great Britain but later disintegrate and yet dey are prospering. So make dat man shut up

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by berbz(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Please don't listen to this man.

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Ikpongiton: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2019
agwom:
one Nigeria! together forever!
Fear of hunger is your fear.

3 Likes

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by matotoide(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Of course Sir, if i was in your position i would say the same. Who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249793_buharistopkillingbokoharam_jpeg78d415edd4723d2f22a24e6067c79b21
I didn't see where this relate to your statement.

Did you made up the statement or what?
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Grupo:

Buhari once made the statement and today, he is your president. What does that tell you? Buhari is a boko haram apologist and you can't expect him to fight his people.

Where and when did he made such statement?
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by reigningwisdom: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
In regard to the gesture, feeling or fear of the Nigerian vice president, professor, pastor barrister Yemi Osinbajo said in quote, break-up not solution to Nigerian problems,end of quote. My dear brother Yemi Osinbajo, the vice president of Nigeria, and fellow Nigerian, in my own personal view I disagree with brother Yemi Osinbajo on this his fear. Therefore, I suggest to him and the rest of fellow Nigerians including all political party members, religious, none religious affiliated, all aborigines and Nigeria citizens of means of nationality should come together to decide whether or whether not Nigeria should break-up (disintegrate), restructured in regional form or stay as one country. Many countries around the world with wise men and women have broken-up their troubled countries caused by greedy British or restructured them into better, developing if not developed countries without a drop of blood or a lost of a single life, it is only in the land of black race we failed to learn and to change our manners or attitude or method of approach towards things, such as conflict resolving or disagreements. why do we lack love among ourselves? Lack of love among our selves has caused us irreparable loss immensely and irreplaceable things yet we called ourselves humans. Why are we very obstinate, especially most our adults in political bench? Why are we blacks never believe that we can solve our problems by ourselves unless white man comes, why do most people of black race have that stupid thought that white men are GOD, no wonder we destroyed every of cultural heritage and clasping in our arms firmly that of the white man's? Please, my brother, Mr professor pastor barrister Yemi Osinbajo let you and the rest of the Nigerian political elites allow the citizens of Nigeria to speak out their opinions on whether or whether not Nigeria should split, thanks a lot, sir.

1 Like

Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by orunto27: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Amend The Exclusive List. Limit FG to Liaison for Foreign Affairs only.
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Tumbulum: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
As a true citizen of the country I first see myself as a Nigerian before I think of myself as an Anambra man before I even accept to be referred to as Igbo.
if we all can have this mentality then peace, unity and progress will be established in the nation.
unfortunately you will eventually loose out if you continue with this mentality.
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by orunto27: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Not cheap to talk to a Dictator.
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by fortran12: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2019
The grass is always greener on the other side cheesy
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by mvem(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Is is dat man u called ur VP not citing USSR for an instance. D America he is citing was once under great Britain but later disintegrate and yet dey are prospering. So make dat man shut up
how did America disintegrate ?
Re: Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo by Ikpongiton: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
As a true citizen of the country I first see myself as a Nigerian before I think of myself as an Anambra man before I even accept to be referred to as Igbo.
if we all can have this mentality then peace, unity and progress will be established in the nation.
you are there alone and on your own and when you are tired,na your body go tell you.i suspect that,you are living in kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt / We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.