Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (64278 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2019
GistMore1:
Actress and Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure who is now BBNaija housemate, reportedly 5 years marriage crashed with husband, Terna Olusola Tarka on the month of June this year due to lack of money and domestic abuse.

SDK who confirmed that Venita Akpofure's marriage has crashed, further reported that she had moved out of her husband's home with their two children.

The excited mum of two was introduced yesterday into big brother house as the new housemate.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-meet-venitas-two-kids-and-her-ex-husband

there are some women you can never wife because when you go broke they would make your life a living hell and curse and insult you and then domestic violence would happen..God help us

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by raphy(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2019
drginger:

LOL.. No am not
OK nice to.meet you here drginger will follow u now
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by nonix22(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2019
Ex already
and some people still dey struggle to see marry.
odi mma
God dey
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by gurunlocker: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2019
In this generation, if you don't have money or 2 to 3 sources of income, Abeg no marry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by tripzalee(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2019
She resembles Nana Otedola (cuppy’s mother) wink

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Mtchewwwwwwww
This one that have come to take over Tacha grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Wallade(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Katier00:
So why telling us now. You didn't post her achievements and progress in life but na only her crashed marriage you see dig. Anyway whatever put food on your table

They want to create sentiments in favor of the Venita

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Ikem11(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2019
And what will I do with it after meeting them?

Mods stop pushing this nonsense threads to front page
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2019
this is the kind of woman that will be fking strangers with her kids in the same room.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2019
AAA593:

Which lala? Wetin concern u with personal life. U no go mind ur business

I juss tire for d home boi , u nor mention snake u dey shout Lala? Abii e get as Venita take relate to Nagin!? grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by deltateam: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2019
GistMore1:
Actress and Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure who is now BBNaija housemate, reportedly 5 years marriage crashed with husband, Terna Olusola Tarka on the month of June this year due to lack of money and domestic abuse.

SDK who confirmed that Venita Akpofure's marriage has crashed, further reported that she had moved out of her husband's home with their two children.

The excited mum of two was introduced yesterday into big brother house as the new housemate.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-meet-venitas-two-kids-and-her-ex-husband

I am speechless. What I wanted to say has escaped me.

Let her not compromise herself. Seems she needs the money to give her children a future. Good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by deltateam: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
gurunlocker:
In this generation, if you don't have money or 2 to 3 sources of income, Abeg no marry!!!

Marriage is capital intensive. Many marry only to abandon their wives and find way.

Marriage is not easy o. It seems to be the new trend now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Urhobo women no dey stay with one man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Donlexino(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jgoldie:
Beautiful kids
Why did you cover up ur yansh with the smiley if you really wanted us to see ur kpata
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Donlexino(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jgoldie:
Beautiful kids
Why did you cover up ur yansh with the smiley if you really wanted us to see ur kpata...i don't know why women of these days like showing their dirty ass up and down
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Her husband na Tiv-Yoruba
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by nasoeb: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:
Abeg this Bbnaija na scam joh.

If you don’t somebody and i mean someone that matters in Nigeria’s entertainment industry, forget going for auditions.

This one’s marriage crashed last month and she’s already inside Bbnaija house? Lol there’s something going on that we don’t know
dont you see how fooolish you sound.
Only you just quote that gibberish that if you dont know someone that matters........ and only you, now saying there is something going on we (you) dont know.
Sense sef no cost
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by wizod(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
gulfer:
Someone should borrow me that llil Wayne's meme for holosho angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by nasoeb: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

If you don’t somebody and i mean someone that matters in Nigeria’s entertainment industry, forget going for auditions.

This one’s marriage crashed last month and she’s already inside Bbnaija house? Lol there’s something going on that we don’t know

Only you just quote that gibberish that if you dont know someone that matters........ and only you, now saying there is something going on we (you) dont know.
Sense sef no cost.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by wizod(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jgoldie:
Beautiful kids
Donlexino:
Why did you cover up ur yansh with the smiley if you really wanted us to see ur kpata...i don't know why women of these days like showing their dirty ass up and down
you don't what she is? Look at dat neme
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Kilamiti: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is a rebound for her mehn!!!.more popularity and more endorsements.but how can u have such a beautiful woman and go violent on her even with two kids. Na now u go use your two eyes take see as another man/men go overtake u sharp sharp. Shout out to all the yeye men wey go dey cry for babe to Gree for them, then after they succeed in getting her,, they show their true color.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by delishpot: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yoruba demon. Very risky something

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
nasoeb:

Sense sef no cost.

See me see wahala o.

Who gave you rotten beans to eat this morning?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
nasoeb:

Sense sef no cost

You are the big fool, I read sense in his post. You made no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Focusmind: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Bro, all the house mates are deliberately creating controversies around themselves. The more controversial you are, the more fans, more followership and the more people would want to know what is going on in your life.

Sometimes, you have to be controversial to trend and become a celebrity. The alleged breakup may not be true but to spice up her profile and attract followership.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by wisdomkid: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
Okay..we’ve seen them. What should we do now
Go get a life outside Nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Donlexino(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
wizod:
Jgoldie:
Beautiful kids
you don't what she is? Look at dat neme
What's the meaning of the name?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Globalwhitty: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Application Release Date: 9th July, 2019.
An award winning branding creative communications company is hiring new executives to operate from the office.

All candidates must follow clue to the location as stated following the specifications of the management team.

CVs and portfolio if available should be sent only to info@xinicomms.com

Candidates will be contacted back on emails for their schedule.

It is a massive role hiring, please involve whoever you think needs the placement.

Some slots are still yet unoccupied.

If you meet up to the requirements, kindly send in CVs urgently.

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by wizod(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Donlexino:
What's the meaning of the name?
i made a mistake. I wanted to write 'meme'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.