Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results (22417 Views)

My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by freeze001(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Lol. This election tribunal is gradually turning into the circus. I thought the tribunal was all about election rigging and not about eligibility to contest an already contested election.

One of the grounds upon which an election can be contested is that the respondent was not eligible i.e not qualified to contest whichever election in question. That is the law and the tribunal must hear it if it is filed by the petitioner as one of the grounds for challenging an election.

Electoral Act S.138.-( I) An election may be questioned on any of the following grounds, that is to say-
(a) that a person whose election is questioned was, at the time of the election, not qualified to contest the election;
(b) that the election was invalid by reason of corrupt practices or non­compliance with the provisions of this Act; etc
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by Adukpe19(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
E pain am no be small
CeeJay9ja:
Stop deceiving gullible Zombies. We know how e dey go for Naija na grin

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by PFRB: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:
This is how to do case . Present solid prepped up witnesses that are credible and evidence.

Atiku yigbo ipob lawyers have scammed him
You did not read what he said.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by bsquare12(f): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tips to get a “Wife Material” read a 12 men experience

If you want to present yourself as someone who is “wife material,” then you need to really pay attention to what these men are saying. You always want to be putting your best foot forward if you want to find success in love after all. And that’s why you need to read on until the very end of this article.

Hi, ladies. Have ever wondered about how men actually approach choosing their potential life partners? Well, wonder no more. This write up will explain those words and musings of real men about what they tend to look for in a future wife.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/tips-to-get-wife-material-read-12-men-experience.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by ejimatic: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
ayfay047:
President Muhammadu Buhari opened his second day of defence on Wednesday before the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) by calling a senior official of the West African Examination Council (INEC) as his first witness of the day.

The official, Oshindeinde Henry Adewunmi, who is now in the witness box, said he is the Deputy Registrar Charge of School Examination in Nigeria.

The petitioners – Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – are challenging Buhari’s election at the last presidential election on among other grounds, qualification.

The petitioners are claiming the President did not have a school certificate for him to be qualified to run for election.

He confirmed the copy of the University of Cambridge school certificate tendered by Buhari on Tuesday was what he certified.

The witness, who said he has been with WAEC for 30 years, confirmed that by the result, Buhari sat for eight subjects and scored five credits.

He gave details as English C5, History C3, Geography C6, Hausa C5, Health Science C6.

The witness said a person with such certificate cannot be said not to have attended secondary school.

SOURCE: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senior-waec-official-confirms-buharis-secondary-school-results/
All I know is Buhari has academic qualification and can never use a forged paper.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by VonBenny(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please I need free Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers to prepare for my forthcoming Exams.
My Number is 07066956700
My Email is: talk2reubavon@yahoo.com
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by BOFREJO(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Our president no get credit in maths what kind of subject combination be this....
anyway just dey observe....
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by TemmyT002(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
So, Pres. Buhari know book like this
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by bluefilm: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
More bad news for the atikulooted crew

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by Petacephas: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
The PDP lawyers know the next step. They should probe deep into this claim. Any official can come up with anything just because of money. If u lie at this age then u are doomed. Foolish waec official without sense
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by BERNIMOORE: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
ayfay047:
President Muhammadu Buhari opened his second day of defence on Wednesday before the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) by calling a senior official of the West African Examination Council (INEC) as his first witness of the day.

The official, Oshindeinde Henry Adewunmi, who is now in the witness box, said he is the Deputy Registrar Charge of School Examination in Nigeria.

The petitioners – Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – are challenging Buhari’s election at the last presidential election on among other grounds, qualification.

The petitioners are claiming the President did not have a school certificate for him to be qualified to run for election.

He confirmed the copy of the University of Cambridge school certificate tendered by Buhari on Tuesday was what he certified.

The witness, who said he has been with WAEC for 30 years, confirmed that by the result, Buhari sat for eight subjects and scored five credits.

He gave details as English C5, History C3, Geography C6, Hausa C5, Health Science C6.

The witness said a person with such certificate cannot be said not to have attended secondary school.

SOURCE: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senior-waec-official-confirms-buharis-secondary-school-results/

LIE LIE LIE
Oshindeinde Henry AdewunmI Distanced himself from The cambridge Exhibit marked R-21

Below is the court proceedings

The Deputy Registrar of the West African Examination Council, WAEC,[b] Oshindehinde Adewumi, on Wednesday, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he was the one that certified President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement of results

Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results.

counsel to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who are the petitioners before the tribunal, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mohamed Buhari”. It was at this juncture that the witness sort to clarify that the documents did not emanate from WAEC. Asked if he had ever worked in University of Cambridge, the witness said: “I have never worked there”. Besides, though Buhari was said to have registered for eight subjects, when he was shown Exhibit R-19, the witness told the tribunal that only six subjects were listed for the 2nd respondent. Asked if he knew one Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, the witness answered in the affirmative, identifying him as current Registrar of WAEC. Asked if he was aware that Dr. Iyi had on November 2, 2018, “purported to give President Buhari attestation certificate”?, the witness said: “Yes I am aware”. Nevertheless, he said[b] it was not true that such attestation could only be given when a candidate misplaced or lost his certificate[/b].

Deputy registrar Flip-Flop.....i issue the statements of RESULTS (EXH R-19 AND R-21)

Question; Spell the Names on the Exhibits........Mohamed Buhari ....Mmmm Not Muhammadu That Presido Swore Under Oath Affidavit

Deputy Registrar; i dont know anything about Exh R-21 i only signed R-19, we can issue certificate as Many times as possible its not true that the attestation is not a certificate it is an authentic certificate

FACTS*
Our presido wasnt in possession of any Valid statement of resuls as at 2015 is a fact, They under the Current Umbrella of APC Manufactured Result and Change a long tradition of Not issuing statements twice becacause of freeing Mr Presido...imagine registrars denying and implicating themselves and contradicting their facts chaii

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-drama-as-waec-deputy-registrar-disowns-buharis-cambridge-certificate/?fbclid=IwAR34lwtEjBZ77zUQoY2tI-OTvzMo6QXPcNvjIack89Vm-bh4U9OvZXaeQXc
Ebami kigbe Ole Ole grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by oyatz(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2019
The Rumours of Buhari not been educated was started by the PDP Hawks like FFK, Nnamdi Kanu and heavily propagated by IPOB.

Buhari didn't swear affidavit about any WAEC certificate (WAEC is NOT a criterion for contesting an election.)

He just said his certificates were with the Military.

jamace:
Yes. Buhari exposed himself by swearing to affidavit that he had WAEC certificate when he knows he had none. He is being challenged based on that falsehood.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by GMbuharii: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by ElsonMorali: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
freeze001:

One of the grounds upon which an election can be contested is that the respondent was not eligible i.e not qualified to contest whichever election in question. That is the law and the tribunal must hear it if it is filed by the petitioner as one of the grounds for challenging an election.

Electoral Act S.138.-( I) An election may be questioned on any of the following grounds, that is to say-
(a) that a person whose election is questioned was, at the time of the election, not qualified to contest the election;
(b) that the election was invalid by reason of corrupt practices or non­compliance with the provisions of this Act; etc

Silly law if you ask me. Why not contest that before the election proper
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by jamace(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2019
oyatz:
The Rumours of Buhari not been educated was started by the PDP Hawks like FFK, Nnamdi Kanu and heavily propagated by IPOB.

Buhari didn't swear affidavit about any WAEC certificate (WAEC is NOT a criterion for contesting an election.)

He just said his certificates were with the Military.

So, kindly list the certificates required by INEC in which he swore the affidavit to.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by oyatz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
INEC don't require any particular certificate.

Candidates seeking elective posts obtain form from INEC and fill it my. In the form, there is section for educational status of the candidate and each candidate will fill their educational status starting from Primary to the highest levels of their education attainment.

Each claim is expected to be backed up by corresponding certificates or affidavits in cases of lost certificates.
After this, INEC will verify if the candidates is educated upto School certificate level or IT'S EQUIVALENTS or not.

In the interpretation clause in the Constitution, IT'S EQUIVALENTS is stated as (among other things)
Anyone who has first school living education but has work in Government agencies for upto 10years.

Anyone that can read and write who INEC consider to be educated.

#It may interest you to know that the simple real evidence of someone being educated upto School certificate level is the School Testimonials.
WAEC exam is to show your levels of understanding of the subjects offered during schooling and a screening steps for those who want to go for further education.

You can study upto SS-3,skip WAEC and travel out hoping to go to Remedial studies (a.k.a Pre Degrees in Nigeria) in the US (that was what Sen Adeleke actually did in 1981) to be eligible for an American University

jamace:

So, kindly list the certificates required by INEC in which he swore the affidavit to.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by oyatz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Many young Nigerians don't fully understand the SPIRIT AND LETTERS of the constitution as regards seeking elective positions in this country and wrongly assume that WAEC certificate is compulsory to seek elective positions.
WAEC certificate is never mentioned in the Constitution!

First things first in a Democracy, leadership is expected to be open to ALL citizens. This is why strigenet academic qualifications aren't made requisite criteria for elections.

Attending schools for 12 years (even without writing WAEC) as evidenced by School Testimonials is a proof of being educated upto School certificate level.

Even if you sit for WAEC have have F9 in all the eight subjects, you will not be issued any certificate but this doesn't mean you aren't educated upto School certificate level.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by jamace(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
oyatz:
INEC don't require any particular certificate.

Candidates seeking elective posts obtain form from INEC and fill it my. In the form, there is section for educational status of the candidate and each candidate will fill their educational status starting from Primary to the highest levels of their education attainment.

Each claim is expected to be backed up by corresponding certificates or affidavits in cases of lost certificates.
After this, INEC will verify if the candidates is educated upto School certificate level or IT'S EQUIVALENTS or not.

In the interpretation clause in the Constitution, IT'S EQUIVALENTS is stated as (among other things)
Anyone who has first school living education but has work in Government agencies for upto 10years.

Anyone that can read and write who INEC consider to be educated.

#It may interest you to know that the simple real evidence of someone being educated upto School certificate level is the School Testimonials.
WAEC exam is to show your levels of understanding of the subjects offered during schooling and a screening steps for those who want to go for further education.

You can study upto SS-3,skip WAEC and travel out hoping to go to Remedial studies (a.k.a Pre Degrees in Nigeria) in the US (that was what Sen Adeleke actually did in 1981) to be eligible for an American University

Just to avoid telling the simple straightforward truth, you decided to fill the Forum with long grammar. No wonder Nigeria has remained stagnant despite the great brains in this country. The earlier we tell the truth as it is, the better for us.

Get it right now that Buhari has no WASC certificate any where. He joined the military with an attestation letter. Period. The one being paraded belongs to Mohamed Buhari and NOT Mohammadu Buhari. A certificate that bears John can not belong to Johnson.

Finally, in summary, no one is saying that Buhari is not qualified to run for the office of president of Nigeria, we are only concerned with his swearing on oath a false affidavit.

Parting Short: Pls read below that even his military colleague wrote that Buhari has no certificate any where:

EXCLUSIVE: BUHARI HISTORICAL CERTIFICATE SAGA

BY: LT. Col. Idris Bako (Rtd)
(NA Regular Course II Set)

I want to re-state categorically that Buhari has NO VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE anywhere in the world.

1. WAEC/CAMBRIDGE GCE: - Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge examination in 1961 as his names (Muhammadu, Mohammed or Mohamed Buhari) is not in the UK Examination body's List of candidates names from 1960-1962

2. His name(s) is also NOT on WAEC candidates names in both Ghana and Nigeria Offices from 1960-1962. Any attempt by Buhari or his agents to present any document to INEC representing WACE or GCE certificate may constitute an Offence.(FORGERY, PERJURY PENDING)

3. CERTIFICATE/ARMY RECRUITMENT: - Buhari presented no certificate to the Nigerian Army in 1961 when Late Ahmadu Bello conscripted him from his School (Still In session) to join the Army, as he has none. The only paperwork came from his school principal, stating that,

4. , "I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate, with credit in English, Maths and three other subjects". This letter is self-explanatory. You cannot pass an examination you never sat for.

5. NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA): - Buhari did not attend the NDA as claimed. He attended Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) for months (End of 1961 to the beginning of 1962) for normal Army recruitment and physical fitness training

6. This is not a certification programme. RMFTC was renamed NDA (established on the 5th of February 1964), and regular courses were introduced thereon.

7. UK MILITARY TRAINING: Buhari attended the Aldershot based, Mons Officer Cadet School. No Certificate was issued to Buhari, as he passed no examination for the short period he was in the UK in 1963. Cadet School information collaborates this.

8. DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE, WILLINGTON, INDIA: - As usual, Buhari attended the staff college and did not sit for their examinations. The Defence Services Staff College, Willington does not issue a certificate of attendance to its attendee in 1974.

9. US WAR COLLEGE: - Buhari left this College in 1980. He has in his Wikipedia page that he was offered a Master Degree in the same college in 1980.

10. THE US War college have confirmed that they started their Master program in the year 2000 and there is no way Buhari would have gotten a Masters degree in that college in 1980. Again, no certificate was issued to him.
Veritable facts

11. Buhari has just received an attestation certificate today, after donkey years! They gleefully took a picture, claiming the officials took the attestation certificate to him. Sorry Nigerians! You have just been deceived and SCAMMED AGAIN.

12. Conclusion: No doubt according to Edrees Abdukareem, “Buhari is the most successful fraudster” in the History Of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results by oyatz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Excuse me sir,
I am NOT trying to convince you that Buhari has WAEC certificate or not ( From my experience with those who think Buhari is not educated, this will be a waste of time).

I am stating eligibility of the President for elective positions.

As per Buhari lying under oath, this is a serious allegation. I will advise that you follow the court rulings on this matter upto the Supreme court or you institute a case of Perjury against Buhari in court.

#Cheers

jamace:
Just to avoid telling the simple straightforward truth, you decided to fill the Forum with long grammar. No wonder Nigeria has remained stagnant despite the great brains in this country. The earlier we tell the truth as it is, the better for us.

Get it right now that Buhari has no WASC certificate any where. He joined the military with an attestation letter. Period. The one being paraded belongs to Mohamed Buhari and NOT Mohammadu Buhari. A certificate that bears John can not belong to Johnson.

Finally, in summary, no one is saying that Buhari is not qualified to run for the office of president of Nigeria, we are only concerned with his swearing on oath a false affidavit.

Parting Short: Pls read below that even his military colleague wrote that Buhari has no certificate any where:

EXCLUSIVE: BUHARI HISTORICAL CERTIFICATE SAGA

BY: LT. Col. Idris Bako (Rtd)
(NA Regular Course II Set)

I want to re-state categorically that Buhari has NO VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE anywhere in the world.

1. WAEC/CAMBRIDGE GCE: - Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge examination in 1961 as his names (Muhammadu, Mohammed or Mohamed Buhari) is not in the UK Examination body's List of candidates names from 1960-1962

2. His name(s) is also NOT on WAEC candidates names in both Ghana and Nigeria Offices from 1960-1962. Any attempt by Buhari or his agents to present any document to INEC representing WACE or GCE certificate may constitute an Offence.(FORGERY, PERJURY PENDING)

3. CERTIFICATE/ARMY RECRUITMENT: - Buhari presented no certificate to the Nigerian Army in 1961 when Late Ahmadu Bello conscripted him from his School (Still In session) to join the Army, as he has none. The only paperwork came from his school principal, stating that,

4. , "I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate, with credit in English, Maths and three other subjects". This letter is self-explanatory. You cannot pass an examination you never sat for.

5. NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA): - Buhari did not attend the NDA as claimed. He attended Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) for months (End of 1961 to the beginning of 1962) for normal Army recruitment and physical fitness training

6. This is not a certification programme. RMFTC was renamed NDA (established on the 5th of February 1964), and regular courses were introduced thereon.

7. UK MILITARY TRAINING: Buhari attended the Aldershot based, Mons Officer Cadet School. No Certificate was issued to Buhari, as he passed no examination for the short period he was in the UK in 1963. Cadet School information collaborates this.

8. DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE, WILLINGTON, INDIA: - As usual, Buhari attended the staff college and did not sit for their examinations. The Defence Services Staff College, Willington does not issue a certificate of attendance to its attendee in 1974.

9. US WAR COLLEGE: - Buhari left this College in 1980. He has in his Wikipedia page that he was offered a Master Degree in the same college in 1980.

10. THE US War college have confirmed that they started their Master program in the year 2000 and there is no way Buhari would have gotten a Masters degree in that college in 1980. Again, no certificate was issued to him.
Veritable facts

11. Buhari has just received an attestation certificate today, after donkey years! They gleefully took a picture, claiming the officials took the attestation certificate to him. Sorry Nigerians! You have just been deceived and SCAMMED AGAIN.

12. Conclusion: No doubt according to Edrees Abdukareem, “Buhari is the most successful fraudster” in the History Of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir / Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.