Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2005 Views)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) by linx123: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Big brother naija show on Tuesday was lit as two new housemates were introduced to the other housemates and later they engaged in a game of truth or dare during the show.

The interesting part of the show, however, was when the housemate dared Diane to suck on Seyi‘s nipple in return, Diane was asked to remove her panties before everyone which she did. See here: https://janefblog.com/7747-2bbnaija-diane-pulls-off-her-panties-before-other-housemates-video/

With courage, Seyi walked up to Diane with his button opened.

Diane in return had no problem sucking on his nipple as she did it effortlessly before Seyi went back to his seat.

Watch video here.....https://janefblog.com/7758-2bbnaija-2019-diane-sucks-seyis-nipple-in-front-of-other-housemates-video/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) by 123lucy: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) by Kingpee2(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2019
The dick should be involved too ..
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) by Lovelife433(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
not surprise women are hoe.

(1) (Reply)

Rate My New Look (pics) I Am Sexy And I Know It / 5 Biblical Misconceptions That You Thought Were True!! / New Whatsapp Group To Meet Girls Living Close To You - Direct Contact Are Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.