Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (4586 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by Mylover259(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
In a stunning example of a soap opera come to life, a video has surfaced from Brazil that depicts the hilarious struggle of a man attempting to escape a cheating woman’s bedroom after her husband has come home.

And it’s out a third story window.

As the drama begins, a husband and wife are seen arguing on the third-floor patio of an urban apartment building.

HUSBAND CAUGHT CHEATING WIFE AS HER BOYFRIEND ESCAPE FROM WINDOW

1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by gaby(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Suicide mission.

I no fit forget sometime in 2003 in Rotterdam wey one kolo white nymph say make I come with my friend to come cure am.

The stupid biatch had kept it away from me that she was living with her boyfriend, not just any boyfriend but a Surinamese/Antillian boyfriend.

These guys are to the Netherlands what the Jaimacans are to the Uk, Mexicans to the US and Haitians to Canada.

Can't even talk about it...

All I remember now was that we dashed out through the kitchen and then jumped down from the first floor balcony.

Our dickk shrink one time...all through the train ride back to Amsterdam with my partner in crime (Famous)..

Na only "ol boy..na God save us o" we fit dey utter until we reach Amsterdam.

Not funny at all

Modified:

Someone just mentioned some guy who was murdered by one of those Suriname dudes, the victim funny enough was my friend "Jude".

Horrible death.

Keep resting Jude Wayway

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by Fadomero(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Some men poro need to get cut off
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by Generalissimo75(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
They are everywhere....I mean everywhere!!!
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by ahnie: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr plumber

Plumbing job isn't a izzi job!
He should be man enough to exit Tru the front door.

He won't be lucky next time ...Mr plumber!

Harder!harder!!
Faster!faster!!faster!!!
Has killed more men than malaria...do your best and leave the rest for another brother to continue.
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by megastu(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Lucky you.

My friend was killed and his room burnt because of one suriname girl. Avoid them. Their boys are heartless.

Is it Famous in Amsterdam? Lost touch with him long time ago.
gaby:
Suicide mission.

I no fit forget sometime in 2003 in Rotterdam wey one kolo white nymph say make I come with my friend to come cure am.

The stupid biatch had kept it away from me that she was living with her boyfriend, not just any boyfriend but a Surinamese/Antillian boyfriend.

These guys are to the Netherlands what the Jaimacans are to the Uk, Mexicans to the US and Haitians to Canada.

All I remember now was that we dashed out through the kitchen and then jumped down from the first floor balcony.

Our dickk shrink one time...all through the train ride back to Amsterdam with my partner in crime (Famous)..

Na " ol boy..na God save us we fit dey utter..

Not funny at all
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by gaby(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2019
megastu:
Lucky you.

My friend was killed and his room burnt because of one suriname girl. Avoid them. Their boys are heartless.

Is it Famous in Amsterdam? Lost touch with him long time ago.

Small world indeed...that friend that was killed was my friend too...Late Jude "wewe"

Yeah the same Famous. Lost touch with him too
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by orble: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
gaby:

Small world indeed...that friend that was killed was my friend too...Late Jude "wewe"

So what do you guys do to the bastards....

We have Nigerian Groups the world over while not raise money among yourselves and reply the H I T
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by gaby(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
orble:

So what do you guys do to the bastards....

We have Nigerian Groups the world over while not raise money among yourselves and reply the H I T

The host country is a civilized one so we trust them to handle issues.
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by MarianaTrench: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
gaby:
Suicide mission.

Na only "ol boy..na God save us o" we fit dey utter until we reach Amsterdam.

Not funny at all

Modified:

Someone just mentioned some guy who was murdered by one of those Suriname dudes, the victim funny enough was my friend "Jude".

Horrible death.

Keep resting Jude Wayway

Don't ever go toba lady's hoise for sex
Re: Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] by megastu(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please connect with me 08037178687. Thanks.
gaby:

(1) (Reply)

. / You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips / My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.