Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions (38983 Views)

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by Abogwara: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Okorocha too smart for PDP. They first of all denied he built the schools as claimed then they've finally accepted the truth because they want to deceive the gullible. Eastern Palm University was started as permanent site of IMSU but all hell was let loose by these same people inciting people against building of the school but Okorocha as a wise man accepted and stopped the school but sort for private funding to continue and complete the project and makinf sure academic session kickstarted 2 years before leaving. Ihedioha cannot demolish it and the structure is already in Ogboko.
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by SpaceTour: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just read again the rubbish you posted. Okoroawusa has effectively used you for ritual. Cursed useless old man

[s]
Abogwara:
Okorocha too smart for PDP. They first of all denied he built the schools as claimed then they've finally accepted the truth because they want to deceive the gullible. Eastern Palm University was started as permanent site of IMSU but all hell was let loose by these same people inciting people against building of the school but Okorocha as a wise man accepted and stopped the school but sort for private funding to continue and complete the project and makinf sure academic session kickstarted 2 years before leaving. Ihedioha cannot demolish it and the structure is already in Ogboko.
[/s]
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by Jidibia(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
hammerVJ:

Nonsense, if the University was built in Benin Republic will dey go there to convert it to Imo State University?

I am not interested in unconfirmed claim.

I believe wat i wrote is very clear.

All the Govs in the east that have been looting i.e. Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, that u lot hail hero, how many invested in Education or even invested in the East?

I know Igbo people have envy and jealousy issue but if Ihedioha plays with this education legacy that Rochas has sowed in Imo, it will back fire on him.

Take note, i did not say leave Rochas but stay clear of our education in the East.

If he like, let him Sieze Rochas house or business, capture Rochas daughters and kidnap Rochas wife, i will hail him but School, University and Education, I will start disliking him.

And I like Ihedioha.
Since it wasn't built in Benin Republic nkor?
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by bangbangall: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
NORSIYK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imo-govt-takes-over-okorochas-varsity-scraps-new-institutions.html

This is what Obaseki fail to do in Edo state. Obaseki should scrap that Edo University, Iyamo.
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by CzarChris(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
hammerVJ:
WAT I SAID IS TRUTH.

IF U CLAIM OKOROCHA LOOTED AND BUILT US UNIVERSITY, I PREFER THAT TO THOSE THAT WILL LOOT AND SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO STUDY IN LONDON AND US.

LOOT AND USE THE MONEY TO DEVELOP ABUJA OR LAGOS OR SEND IT ABROAD.

IS OKOROCHA THE FIRST OR LAST?

WILL IHEDIOHA NOT LOOT?

MIND U, AM NO SUPPORTER OF OKOROCHA. PABAGWORO CAN ATEST TO DAT HERE
Bro, I hear you loud and clear, but the effrontry with which rochas looted Imo State is beyond bizarre. We know he has majority of his invested funds abroad. Imo people are asking for his head anything we can lay our hands on to say we have gotten something from him to warrant prosecution or even imprisonment is enough to pacify the average Imo man.
Rochas over did it, the level of poverty under rochas in Imo state was unpresidented.

That's my take.
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by kiddkash(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
hammerVJ:

The state cannot manage that University.

State and Private University are separate standard.

That University would be managed better by Rochas Foundation.

Rochas was the one that carried the vision.

Anything u people are doing leave the School and University alone.

We want our people to open more world class Higher institution.
so are you saying okorocha is right by converting state property to personal property?
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by lovere: 5:17am On Aug 02, 2019
hammerVJ:
onye ara!

onye nzuzu, nkita ra nnegi
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by hammerVJ: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
lovere:

onye nzuzu, nkita ra nnegi

NIKITA RA KWA NNEGI! ATURU AWUSA!
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by nigeriaschoolne(f): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

God bless you my brother... U r truly an Igbo son....

There is scarcity of Private Universities in d East....

Many of our sons and daughters are in d west schooling...learning other cultures and languages while forgetting theirs

Do you know that Babcock University is ready for her new intake? With just simple steps, you can easily get admission and be on your way to fulfilling your dreams. The nigeriaschoolnews.ng has published these simple steps for you and you are a click away. https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/babcock-admission-list/ Get ready and be equipped with the right information on https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by lovere: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

NIKITA RA KWA NNEGI! ATURU AWUSA!

Ewu Gambia.. if you quote me again nikita ara ada nna gi. Anu mpama
Re: Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions by hammerVJ: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
lovere:

Ewu Gambia.. if you quote me again nikita ara ada nna gi. Anu mpama

OTU NNEGI KPOKWA OKU! ANUMANU!

ANU OFIA, CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU Ooooooooooo

cc Lovelyn451, cococandy, ifyalways COME AND COLLECT UR IGBO BRO, BEFORE I FINISH HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.