Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? (1716 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by reubenobi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Same goes to me too.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
The two relationships you've had, how long did they last and what were the reasons for ending them?
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
2 relationships and you’re complaining?

Just take it that your journey has just begun.

Did you not date in high school, university? That is where you would have gotten lots of experience.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by victorian(f): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:
Forgive any grammatical error please. My relationships don't last and am yet to pinpoint the problem out..

I grew up among boys as the only girl child, I tried to study out what every guy wants from my brothers and cousin brothers too.
Since I think I understood guys better, I have ventured into 2 different relationships that never worked out.
Am not the demanding girlfriend, I can so strongly say it anywhere that I have never demanded anything from d guys in my previous relationships.
Am so heartbroken right now that I don't even want to have any emotional attachment with any guy.....

N.B- mumu comments are allow�

My dear , there is nothing wrong with you.

You are simply undergoing the harsh realities of life most people go through in relationships.

So dont beat yourself up abeg.

Relax , ponder on wbere u went wrong , make amends and move on jare .

No man is worth killing your self mentally for.

And also to remain Sane in this part of the world , i beg you stay away from any intimate relationship with a guy for like 6months up. Im begging you dont jump into another just yet! No.matter how convincing he sounds.

If i may ask? How old are you?
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Lonestar124: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Then keep yourself in your parent house, your husband will come for you.......Other girls are exploring to cover the future gap you're arleady crying because two guys dissappointed, are you ugly or what?
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
victorian:

My dear , there is nothing wrong with you.

You are simply undergoing the harsh realities of life most people go through in relationships.

So dont beat yourself up abeg.

Relax , ponder on wbere u went wrong , make amends and move on jare .

No man is worth killing your self mentally for.

And also to remain Sane in this part of the world , i beg you stay away from any intimate relationship with a guy for like 6months up. Im begging you dont jump into another just yet! No.matter how convincing he sounds.

If i may ask? How old are you?

am between 20-24
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The two relationships you've had, how long did they last and what were the reasons for ending them?

not always up to 2years...

the first guy was like am kinda difficult to be understood
actually d 2nd was a player which I realized later
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Apination(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:
Forgive any grammatical error please. My relationships don't last and am yet to pinpoint the problem out..

I grew up among boys as the only girl child, I tried to study out what every guy wants from my brothers and cousin brothers too.
Since I think I understood guys better, I have ventured into 2 different relationships that never worked out.
Am not the demanding girlfriend, I can so strongly say it anywhere that I have never demanded anything from d guys in my previous relationships.
Am so heartbroken right now that I don't even want to have any emotional attachment with any guy.....

N.B- mumu comments are allowed�
Come be my gf, I won't break your heart grin. On a serious note, not all relationships are meant to work out, it's nothing personal undecided
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Adasun(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:

hw many goals did da second one scored
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:

Not up to 2yrs? How long did you now want to date? 4, 5, or 10yrs? grin I was actually thinking it's months. See, you don't have a problem here.

Having a long term relationship makes leaving messier 'cause relationships comes with countless misunderstandings you'd both have to figure out together, or one person is left to do the figuring out. Either ways, if it's not ending in marriage, the headache isn't worth the fight. My point here is, don't always hope to date for too long. People get married after 1yr of dating. It's how well, not how long.

That said, if the first guy felt you were difficult and left 'cause of that only means he wasn't even ready. There are reasons people become difficult in relationships, and they could be made to loosen up if whatever they have is deemed worth the while.

My advise would be, don't be too difficult, and don't be too soft.
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by victorian(f): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:

am between 20-24

Oh ,dont worry dear more years for more heartbreaks if u dont choose wisely .

Such is life .

Sighs its well
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by youngfocus(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Emeraldgist1:

N.B- mumu comments are allowed�
were did you reside u need some1 like me for the fact u don't demand forget it,our relationship is going to last unless u said u are tired, Moreover hope my love will nt b to much for u,cos I will come with abundant love,if u are interested call or watsap 07065645919
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by enuk80(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2019
youngfocus:

were did you reside u need some1 like me for the fact u don't demand forget it,our relationship is going to last unless u said u are tired, Moreover hope my love will nt b to much for u,cos I will come with abundant love,if u are interested call or watsap 07065645919

Scam lover

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by StrikeBack(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2019
When it's get to 36 lovers I'll drop my advice.

You don't have a problem
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by generationz(f): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Emeraldgist1:
Forgive any grammatical error please. My relationships don't last and are yet to pinpoint the problem out.

N.B- Mumu comments are allowed�

Maybe that's where the problem lies. Your actions make them see you as a fellow man.

A woman shouldn't be demanding but when a lady acts directly or indirectly like she doesn't need the help of guys or her guy it's a total turnoff.

Also, make sure you are entering into a relationship with a guy who has made it clear that he wants to be with you. Some ladies just assume the guy likes them because he shows care and understanding. Whereas he doesn't consider them relationship material.

Don't limit yourself. Dress up, wear makeup, look good and work on your ambitions.

The most important is this.

Being among and growing up among boys is the least likely way to know how to act in front of a man. They are your brothers, not your boyfriends.

Playing with boys will only make you treat your boyfriend like a fellow man. Depending on how free and Jovial you were with your brothers.

The best set of people to learn from are your mom, Senior sisters and your female friends in school or at work with enough experiences and by reading online.

Don't let the failed relationships deter you.

Keep reading

Beyonce has only been with two men. She married one and he still cheated on her with all her beauty and Success.

Beautiful and successful Jennifer Lopez has dated many too shots in the entertainment industry being married twice. Now she has met a man who treats her like a diamond.
Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
generationz:

Maybe that's where the problem lies. Your actions make them see you as a fellow man.

A woman shouldn't be demanding but when a lady acts directly or indirectly like she doesn't need the help of guys or her guy it's a total turnoff.

Also, make sure you are entering into a relationship with a guy who has made it clear that he wants to be with you. Some ladies just assume the guy likes them because he shows care and understanding. Whereas he doesn't consider them relationship material.

Don't limit yourself. Dress up, wear makeup, look good and work on your ambitions.

The most important is this.

Being among and growing up among boys is the least likely way to know how to act in front of a man. They are your brothers, not your boyfriends.

Playing with boys will only make you treat your boyfriend like a fellow man. Depending on how free and Jovial you were with your brothers.

The best set of people to learn from are your mom, Senior sisters and your female friends in school or at work with enough experiences and by reading online.

Don't let the failed relationships deter you.

Keep reading

Beyonce has only been with two men. She married one and he still cheated on her with all her beauty and Success.

Beautiful and successful Jennifer Lopez has dated many too shots in the entertainment industry being married twice. Now she has met a man who treats her like a diamond.

..thanks so much

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? by KingRabota: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Posting Nude Pictures To Lover / [18 + Video]: Nigerian Couple Caught Having S*X In A Boutique / 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.