Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY (1743 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6.Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
What's this?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by dollytino4real(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
where u from?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Op, you are suffering from segbuyotaism ashtebu trayon IV tramol, you need swimming pool beating inside River Nile.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by ILEMUDA(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
goDus001:
Op, you are suffering from segbuyotaism ashtebu trayon IV tramol, you need swimming pool beating inside River Nile.
You're more foolish and stupid than the Op........ just look at what You wrote....later now... You start blaming ur President, Governor, Senator..... Etc.
check out Ur self very well.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by youngsahito(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
ILEMUDA:
You're more foolish and stupid than the Op........ just look at what You wrote....later now... You start blaming ur President, Governor, Senator..... Etc.
what is your own sef? over Sabi dey worry u
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2019
ILEMUDA:
You are the most baseless and foundational fool that the world has ever produced, Your birthday is an apology to animal shelter and planet, You are a disgrace to your ancestors ,The thunder wen go fire you dey come from the red sea bottom, idiotest.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2019
youngsahito:
what is your own sef? over Sabi dey worry u
Bro, leave am, l ready for am, e nor know say na me be the Badword for insults. I will finish him. Thanks for your time.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:45am On Aug 25, 2019
ILEMUDA:

If you dey craze, dey your level, me l dey my level... To be craze, level dey pass level... With your ancestral beans head, see as your eyes be like touch wen mungo park take pick nail for ground near River Niger, ldiotest!
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 25, 2019
acesboy:
What's this?
When you're broke you start singing money. Thats what happened to the op.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:52am On Aug 25, 2019
ILEMUDA:
You are disgusting, disgraced, disorganized, you have disorders, disengaged, disabled, disalive, dissolve, disability, displaced, disarray, disenchanted,full of disregard ,dismounted and that is why you are momentarily displaced, Idiotest.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Such brutal comments above me.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2019
embarassed please posters above stop.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 2:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
embarassed please posters above stop.
Baby love, that madman just triggered the worst part of me, And I will remarkably slam him with the best of my favorite inhumane words that he will always regret why he came across the GODUS 001.
Trust me on these Boobae.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 3:11am On Aug 25, 2019
ILEMUDA:
This guy may have a frontal lobe tumour needing resection. His lack of insight and delusion is highly worrying and disheartening to this generation .
If he gets charitable contributions to get an MIR scan and its negative for a Silicone SOL,I will suggest the custom authority in Nigeria send him all the seized tramadol tablets to help distort his mental blur capacity .
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Martinez39(m): 3:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Your survival and comfort on this planet costs money. Go make money.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2019
goDus001:

Baby love, that madman just triggered the worst part of me, And I will remarkably slam him with the best of my favorite inhumane words that he will always regret why he came across the GODUS 001.
grin . Lolzz. I can see the inhumane words.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2019
acesboy:
What's this?
IMBECILITY.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
What a stupid fellow! angry
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin . Lolzz. I can see the inhumane words.
An Excellent Great Sunday Morning to you, My Sweetness, hope you are doing remarkably awesome?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by marvinsync(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
goDus001:

stfu , u too dry
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
goDus001:

An Excellent Great Sunday Morning to you, My Sweetness, hope you are doing remarkably awesome?
Amazing dear. You?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=marvinsync post=81590759]

May jealousy destroy your generational spirit, soul and body, condemned condensed soul of perverted thoughts, You are a bunch of analytical discomfort, Your famosisbro.. .Deprived republican of a Zoolike nation.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
marvinsync:

stfu , u too dry

May jealousy destroy your generational spirit, soul and body, condemned condensed soul of perverted thoughts, You are a bunch of analytical discomfort, Your famosisbro.. .Deprived republican of a Zoolike nation.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Amazing dear. You?
Apparently, I am awesome... Enemies want to put us apart, but I will release Old Testament fire to consume them from their sleep..no body can put us asunder,l will be doing vigil for 82days and nights, l ready for anyone.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
goDus001:

Apparently, I am awesome... Enemies want to put us apart, but I will release Old Testament fire to consume them from their sleep..no body can put us asunder,l will be doing vigil for 82days and nights, l ready for anyone.
grin grin grin i can see your hardwork.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin i can see your hardwork.
My Sweetness, My handwork is my financial destiny, you are my biggest motivation for today,Boobae.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
goDus001:

My Sweetness, My handwork is my financial destiny, you are my biggest motivation for today,Boobae.
aww... Im blushing.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by goDus001: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
aww... Im blushing.
Thanks
“You're the best.”
“I'm humbled and grateful.”
“You knocked me off my feet!”
“My heart is still smiling.”
“Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
“Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
“The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
“I'm touched beyond words,Have a splendid new week.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by marvinsync(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
goDus001:

lol , this sh!t's the best u got?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Have MONEY by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
goDus001:
am afraid... I might die. My brain can't comprehension

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Public "Will You Marry Me" Proposal. / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Where Is Slawormir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.