Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! (3003 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Ok / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by sexxxxy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2010
Egbami,

The poster just asked a simple question and this is turning into AS USUAL bashing thread,

Naija girls ,u guys mentality sometimes trip me ,"both home and abroad"

What has go marry ur money or how dare u come to this thread and say that post,
Na una papa get the thread?, this is a forum and any BODY can discuss what every they want,if u dont have a good solution, ZIP ur mouth

U don't get more intelligent by the number of times u post, this not a comepetition , U Girls need to CHILL

@Poster

I feel u,we nigerian girls are full of drama, (as shown on this thread),the simple truth might be that naija girls are too materialistic,(some naija men are fine with this o),but obviously u are not.and also the stereotypes regarding us is hard to shake off,i mean this is a faceless forum,but u can still see the money grabbing coming out of it.
There are naija girls with real values and intelligence,but they are HARD to find,
U have to be openminded and give the ones around u a chance,i mean if its flowing, flow with it and see where it goes,

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by not4u(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
White women are no different from 9jiah girls are black women in general you have good and bad women that's just life,,, And I am tired of men

like you bashing black women go back to Nigeria and look a your roots and tell me what you see? Cause the white women I see are manly

looking ,flat butts, materialistic, and gold diggers, controlling, yes they will do things for you but you can never ever trust them all over the world.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
Just remove the fear of all the bad things you have heard about them,some are nice and you just need to try.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by annawhite(f): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
michelin89:

How does your existence improve my life?
it cnt tramp!cos u cnt survive where i exist.
Got any more question?
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
annawhite:

it cnt tramp!cos u cnt survive where i exist.
Got any more question?

Yes! Do you feel so worthless that you have to seek attention from a total stranger? tongue

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by tpiah: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
so you have a phobia of dating a naija woman why announce it here? oooooooooooooh you just want us to know you have dated a white chick is that it? well the irony of this story is that you are stuck in naija and look around you nothing but naija women

not true.

there are tuaregs for him to date.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by IgboGirl(f): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
another lame thread by a lame naija boy.
if u have a phobia of committing to naija girls then sucks for u i bet they have a phobia of committing to u too. in case yall naija men dont know, naija women are now dating outside our race.

u've only been in the country for a year, which country, Nigeria? did u come back solely to find a wife? allow me to laugh in french. naija girls probably noticed that some of u men only come home to marry them and take them abroad so that they will study nursing and become the sole bread winner of the house and God forbids she brags about making all the money, she will pay for it with her life.

go back to where u are from, naija women no want u!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Brightmind: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2010
You probably have read or heard alot of things about our girls that have strained your reflexes and emotional sensibility towards them. However, I want you to know that 9ja girls are as cool as white chicks; and even less complicated than them. Though they may appear intimidating because of the pressure of the society on their dignity and womanhood, they are still easy-going inside. You have to change you beliefs and dont think it much of an ado to hang out with them.

Ok? Don't bother about the hash rebukes you got for expressing yourself, we Nigerians don't like it when people come out clean and straight. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by jeffman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
michelin89:

Yes! Do you feel so worthless that you have to seek attention from a total stranger? tongue

babe calm down. no need for the trade of words.

meanwhile i added u on skype. i was hoping u wuld accept.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
sexxxxy:

Egbami,

The poster just asked a simple question and this is turning into AS USUAL bashing thread,

Naija girls ,u guys mentality sometimes trip me ,"both home and abroad"

What has go marry your money or how dare u come to this thread and say that post,
Na una papa get the thread?, this is a forum and any BODY can discuss what every they want,if u dont have a good solution, ZIP your mouth

U don't get more intelligent by the number of times u post, this not a comepetition , U Girls need to CHILL

@Poster

I feel u,we nigerian girls are full of drama, (as shown on this thread),the simple truth might be that naija girls are too materialistic,(some naija men are fine with this o),but obviously u are not.and also the stereotypes regarding us is hard to shake off,i mean this is a faceless forum,but u can still see the money grabbing coming out of it.
There are naija girls with real values and intelligence,but they are HARD to find,
U have to be openminded and give the ones around u a chance,i mean if its flowing, flow with it and see where it goes,

Good talk
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by shakapoke(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2010
me i can't get naija girls>>>i just came back from abroad, after 10 straight yrs, i try to speak pidgin and blend in and stuff but the girls i like, dont seem to like me back ,

i've never really had problems with women until i came back to naija, ladies and gents PLEASE help,

ok i used to date a lot of non-black women abroad but does that matter
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Jabulana(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2010
ARE SERIOUS? [size=30pt]ALL WOMEN NOT JUST NIGERIA WOMEN[/size]
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Ikedonn(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
wink
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by sleekch1c(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
REALITY101:

Damn dude the girl on her profile picture is far from been pretty. Wow that sound and seems to be your choice huh?
dnt be jealous,i wasnt the one that pushed u into dating a frog-princess
am prettier than ur duck-faced chic,dnt hate,just help me thank God. tongue
heroes1983:

i never expected this thread to turn into a tongue lashing room. I have seen your profile pic and you are pretty (if that is actually you) so i would try as much as possible to be a gentleman.
* i like girls black or white
* i would prefer to spend my life with a girl with identical cultural and traditional background as mine, as this would prevent alot of problems in the family
* nigerian girls to be specific are too materialistic and are even proud of it while girls from most nationalities aren't.

hope you are as much as smart as you are pretty to make the right deductions. By the way your last statement 'then marry your money' drives home and proves my point. Why should money have been the first thing to have come to your mind. Please lady i hope you aren't what you want me to believe you are cos your beauty would have been a waste.
FYI,that is my pix taken by my own hand in my room.any more question?i guess not.lets proceed.
firstly,i made that comment because that is what u all fugitives think(that every 9ja girl is after ur change).i just decided to take the word out of ur mouth.
have u ever considered the fact that u re the one confusing urself?u already have ur mind set dat all 9ja women are after money
am not trying to convince u dat we re matyrs but sadly dat is wat most nigerian women are.i ve frnds who had to fend for their men at one time in their relationship.i even dated a guy i had to help out financially from time to time and guess what,am nigerian too.
u men wld never give the good ones among us credit,all u do is take lash us after being deported 4rm heaven-knows-where. grin
no woman wants to date a loser the same way most men wont want to date an ugly woman.
Mr am-too-damn-good-for-nigerians,i advise u to go back to wherever u were deported 4rm,marry a white woman or join a monastry down here in nigeria.and pls quit whining,its boring! tongue
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Jabulana(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
Sleekch1c, Apart from the existence of love, there is also existence of honesty and respect. When you respect the other person you share a relationship with, and when you are honest in your relationships, it’s sure to fly high! It’s important to always be honest even when it hurts. Honesty will build a bridge of trust that will enable your partner to open and share the deep parts of their heart that they typically keep hidden.

An honest person also engraves in himself the quality of trust. When there is lack of trust, three major factors cause hindrance in the growth of a healthy relationship, which are insecurity, suspicion and doubts. These three factors don’t allow you be in peace and would also encourage you to ask more and more questions about unnecessary things to your partner just because of insecurity, where as the issue might be nothing to worry about.

Another element to successful relationship is the ability to be open to change. Everyone has different ideas, world views and perceptions about life and the ways things should be done. Many times we think our way is the best way but truthfully there is most likely a better way to something then you’ve ever done before. You need to be flexible and adjusting with the new changes and also with the changes in your partner’s emotions and mood fluctuations.

If you are one of those who possess all of the above, then you are sure to be living in a successful relationship. If not, then here is a chance for you to overcome your weakness and make an attempt to fill in the gaps of emptiness in your self, which is leading to emptiness in your relationship.

your rite girl, your pretty I gave that to U, No offence just like all men are tie wt the same rope, so are the women. I for one love 9ja women. Love should not always be about what I can get out of him/her but how both of u can help one another.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by sleekch1c(f): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
Jabulana:

Sleekch1c, Apart from the existence of love, there is also existence of honesty and respect. When you respect the other person you share a relationship with, and when you are honest in your relationships, it’s sure to fly high! It’s important to always be honest even when it hurts. Honesty will build a bridge of trust that will enable your partner to open and share the deep parts of their heart that they typically keep hidden.

An honest person also engraves in himself the quality of trust. When there is lack of trust, three major factors cause hindrance in the growth of a healthy relationship, which are insecurity, suspicion and doubts. These three factors don’t allow you be in peace and would also encourage you to ask more and more questions about unnecessary things to your partner just because of insecurity, where as the issue might be nothing to worry about.

Another element to successful relationship is the ability to be open to change. Everyone has different ideas, world views and perceptions about life and the ways things should be done. Many times we think our way is the best way but truthfully there is most likely a better way to something then you’ve ever done before. You need to be flexible and adjusting with the new changes and also with the changes in your partner’s emotions and mood fluctuations.

If you are one of those who possess all of the above, then you are sure to be living in a successful relationship. If not, then here is a chance for you to overcome your weakness and make an attempt to fill in the gaps of emptiness in your self, which is leading to emptiness in your relationship.

your rite girl, your pretty I gave that to U, No offence just like all men are tie wt the same rope, so are the women. I for one love 9ja women. Love should not always be about what I can get out of him/her but how both of u can help one another.

thanks grin
pls help me tell the nukka dat made this thread
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Jabulana(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2010
Sleekch1c, He is a looser and not heroes1983 as the name implied. have beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful nite.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by tpia5: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2010
not even sure what the poster wants people to do with this information.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by sleekch1c(f): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Jabulana:

Sleekch1c, He is a looser and not heroes1983 as the name implied. have beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful nite.
u sleep well too, kiss kiss
tpia@:

not even sure what the poster wants people to do with this information.
dnt mind the slowpoke undecided
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Why are the gals bitter? Whats wrng wt the guys requesy anyway? Lowlives
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
omega25red: so you have a phobia of dating a naija woman why announce it here? oooooooooooooh you just want us to know you have dated a white chick is that it? well the irony of this story is that you are stuck in naija and look around you nothing but naija women grin grin grin

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
jeffman:

meanwhile i added u on skype. i was hoping u wuld accept.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? / How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin / Love Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.