Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! (3006 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Ok / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by heroes1983(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
There is something about being committed to black girls that really turns me off. Since i got into the country almost a year ago i have not been able to date a nigerian girl. No offense to the girls. Most of you are so so pretty and mouth watering sexy. I had long tight relationships with white girls easily and almost married 1, but here its too hard for me to even open up to the ones i find myself attracted to. I presently have a couple of female nigerian friends and we get along good. Sometimes we find ourselves holding hands or spending so much time talking on the phone and even sometimes our heads come close to kissing but always at these moments i snap out of it cos of the scare of what would come after it. I dont even know what is it 'would come after' that really gives me this scare. In a nutshell i have a fear for commitments with nigerian girls. Please how do i get rid of this gyno-melanophobia
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by citous(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
Bros I gat a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and believe me you will thank me later. smiley.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by freecocoa(f): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
Who says u must marry a nigerian girl?since u prefer whites go ahead and marry as many as u can cos believe me an sure the nigerian girls dont even know u exist and i guess u are nigerian.NONESENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by tjskii(f): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ my sister help me tell him oo tongue tongue
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by queeneve: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2010
Another nut rejected by BLACK SISTERS,
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Osama10(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2010
Bros, can you bear the heat from the ladies in here? grin
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by googles: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2010
lol. . . . weird pples grin
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Brownteeth(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2010
Jealous ladies
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by omega25red(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2010
so you have a phobia of dating a naija woman why announce it here? oooooooooooooh you just want us to know you have dated a white chick is that it? well the irony of this story is that you are stuck in naija and look around you nothing but naija women grin grin grin
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by googles: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2010
omega25red:

so you have a phobia of dating a naija woman why announce it here? oooooooooooooh you just want us to know you have dated a white chick is that it? well the irony of this story is that you are stuck in naija and look around you nothing but naija women grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die cheesy
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by citous(m): 1:23am On Oct 17, 2010
omega25red:

See wickedness grin grin grin
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by heroes1983(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2010
cito us:

Bros I gat a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist and believe me you will thank me later. smiley.
thanks a million, hope it is not too much to ask for a phone number
freecocoa:

Who says u must marry a nigerian girl?since u prefer whites go ahead and marry as many as u can cos believe me an sure the nigerian girls dont even know u exist and i guess u are nigerian.NONESENSE.
i never said i prefer whites, i only said blacks scare me and from the looks of things it has nothing to do with skin colour nor stature; believe me sister half the girls at koko lounge and virtually all female doctors in LUTH know me. Hope you aren't around to start an investigation; yes i am Nigerian.
queeneve:

Another nut rejected by BLACK SISTERS,
Have you ever stopped to think that you black sisters might be the cause of this? And absorb this deep down 'black sister', if not for the cultural differences and suppressions between us and the whites not many nigerian men would marry blacks after threading both waters. My problem has nothing to do with the black skin. Thanks for your outspokeness though. The same goes to you too tsdkii, -whatever
Brownteeth:

Jealous ladies
indeed
omega25red:

precisely, i see them everyday. And they give me double hardons. bro seriously the thought of me being committed to d sisters gives me the fright.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by citous(m): 2:14am On Oct 17, 2010
heroes1983:

thanks a million, hope it is not too much to ask for a phone numberi never said i prefer whites, i only said blacks scare me whites not many nigerian men would marry blacks after threading both waters.

I thank God you admitted to the genesis of your problem,"Fright" for sisters. Is there a particular incident that so traumatised you that you r taste went south? As for the topic of marrying white after threading both waters bro talk for your self. I have been in USA for close to 10 years and I know a whole bunch of friends who have been here even longer, we don't share your view, period. If you said African American women, thats a lil bit understandable but on this Naija Ladies case, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 17, 2010
@ OP
Oh my God, when will Thou rid us of this black women basher? How the hell is this our problem? You have already solved your own problem: go and hook up with a white chick. I might be alone in this, but nothing agitates me more than reading a faceless nincompoop's post online contrasting our black sisters with white women. Your very first statement is especially an insult to our sisters and you have the temerity to ask for our help while implicitly stating that there is something wrong with our women.

Some might commiserate with you but I see through your lies since I have had the misfortune of dealing with the likes of moronic, low self-esteemed, and white-tail chasers like you in the past.

OLOSHI.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by jaygetta(m): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2010
Wow @ OP. U seem confused. U can't stand blacks, thus u "went" white, Then u couldn't stand the whites either. Is it that the problem is not the black Nigerian, and the problem just might be u!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by freecocoa(f): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2010
@Op u are still saying the same thing as far as am concerned,how would u interpret blacks scare me and i have dated some whites but can"t date black?you dont have a case abeg so go seat down.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by heroes1983(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2010
The beginning of a solution to a problem is admitting that you have one. I am mature enough to admit i have one and i detest it. I only asked to find out a way to go around it. But most of you just cant admit that the nigerian society might just have a problem. If it makes you all any better i dated a zimbabwean once and she turned out to be a close friend for 3 years even after we broke up. When my mum was the age of present marriagable girls she didn't have the present ideology as girls of today
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster
i fully understand you!
i would be scared, or shall i say "careful", to date in 9ja too especially when you read their views on relationship/marriage, how driven by money/materials some are, and the definition of happiness of most. . . . . . .
but i think you should still dive head in and hope to find that "different " person from the masses (just keep your guard half-way up).
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by lovemoi2(f): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
U mus'nt marry a nigeria. U only got one life to live, stop wastin it woNdering if u hav 2 marry a nigerian or nOT. DAMN SOME OF U ACT AS IF U WILL LIVE 4EVER.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by sleekch1c(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
jaygetta:

Wow @ OP. U seem confused. U can't stand blacks, thus u "went" white, Then u couldn't stand the whites either. Is it that the problem is not the black Nigerian, and the problem just might be u!

exactly@poster,if u think nigerian girls and the white sisters arent good enough for u,then marry ur money(if u arent just another broke azz parading himself on NL)
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by heroes1983(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

exactly@poster,if u think nigerian girls and the white sisters arent good enough for u,then marry your money(if u arent just another broke azz parading himself on NL)
i never expected this thread to turn into a tongue lashing room. I have seen your profile pic and you are pretty (if that is actually you) so i would try as much as possible to be a gentleman.
* i like girls black or white
* i would prefer to spend my life with a girl with identical cultural and traditional background as mine, as this would prevent alot of problems in the family
* nigerian girls to be specific are too materialistic and are even proud of it while girls from most nationalities aren't.

hope you are as much as smart as you are pretty to make the right deductions. By the way your last statement 'then marry your money' drives home and proves my point. Why should money have been the first thing to have come to your mind. Please lady i hope you aren't what you want me to believe you are cos your beauty would have been a waste.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
heroes1983:

i never expected this thread to turn into a tongue lashing room. I have seen your profile pic and you are pretty (if that is actually you) so i would try as much as possible to be a gentleman.
* i would prefer to spend my life with a girl with identical cultural and traditional background as mine, as this would prevent alot of problems in the family
* nigerian girls to be specific are too materialistic and are even proud of it while girls from most nationalities aren't.

hope you are as much as smart as you are pretty to make the right deductions. By the way your last statement 'then marry your money' drives home and proves my point. Why should money have been the first thing to have come to your mind. Please lady i hope you aren't what you want me to believe you are cos your beauty would have been a waste.

well said!!!!!
just another confused gal on NL solely thinking about the $$$$$$, lol!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by MissyB3(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
Don't I just like Omo-to-dun!  grin

MOBO44, you now have followers. Impressive!

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i fully understand you!
i would be scared, or shall i say "careful", to date in 9ja too especially when you read their views on relationship/marriage, how driven by money/materials some are, and the definition of happiness of most. . . . . . .
It's okay for us to be scared of Naija men too, because of how ''driven they are'', by sex. No?
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ OP
Oh my God, when will Thou rid us of this black women basher? How the hell is this our problem? You have already solved your own problem: go and hook up with a white chick. I might be alone in this, but nothing agitates me more than reading a faceless nincompoop's post online contrasting our black sisters with white women. Your very first statement is especially an insult to our sisters and you have the temerity to ask for our help while implicitly stating that there is something wrong with our women.

Some might commiserate with you but I see through your lies since I have had the misfortune of dealing with the likes of moronic, low self-esteemed, and white-tail chasers like you in the past.

OLOSHI.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Missy ★ B:

Don't I just like Omo-to-dun! grin

MOBO44, you now have followers. Impressive!
It's okay for us to be scared of Naija men too, because of how ''driven they are'', by sex. No?

Salute!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2010
heroes1983:

Damn dude the girl on her profile picture is far from been pretty. Wow that sound and seems to be your choice huh?
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

lol, i think you should be scared of much more than just their se-x drive!
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 18, 2010
There's no need to get help. Simply move on. . . . nothing lost nothing gained.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2010
I understand one of your fears you have read too much mobo and mr cork cheesy grin grin but seriously you are caught in between maybe you need to stay where you are most comfortable just stay with the white chicks any cultural barrier can be overcome.
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2010
All of you have serious mental problems. You can't even read correctly. Wetin una parents dey spend their money for? Sponsoring total fools at the uni. They come out with a chicken degree without any useless knowledge to back it up.

The guy loves Nigerian girls, he is simply afraid to commit to them. He must have had a nasty experience or see these ladies as too tough for him.

Ask him why, instead of blowing hot air. Odes and Olodos. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by annawhite(f): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2010
michelin89:

All of you have serious mental problems. You can't even read correctly. Wetin una parents dey spend their money for? Sponsoring total fools at the uni. They come out with a chicken degree without any useless knowledge to back it up.

The guy loves Nigerian girls, he is simply afraid to commit to them. He must have had a nasty experience or see these ladies as too tough for him.

Ask him why, instead of blowing hot air. Odes and Olodos. undecided undecided undecided
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh very funny
but i dont tink it's nice of you to call anybody names
dont u have manners?
Re: Phobia For Nigerian Girls. Help! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2010
annawhite:

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh very funny
but i dont tink it's nice of you to call anybody names
dont u have manners?

How does your existence improve my life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Your Soul Mate (wife Or Husband) / Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? / Ladies, Would You Accept Being Kissed Like This In Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.