Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil (45113 Views)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by newdawn2017(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

No one needs to do any worst, keep importing cows @least one thing is certain import duties will be paid to nigeria govt grin even udom builds a ranch there is no way he won't need fulaniherdsmen services grin income to the north grin foolishness is the worst plague that can happen to a man.
No bi only Fulani herdsmen service. undecided d@ kind of breed won't needd local Fulani herdsmen services o! For they would ve trained d herders abroad too, to retrain people over here.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Ohhh sorry.... You should have told me that they've stopped eating cow meat over there. Congrats to that.

FYI: Fulani cows are exported to various African countries... You need these cows more than we need you to buy it. I grew up to see Southerners trooping in droves to buy cows in my town, when nobody cares about taking a cow to the far South for sale. You all initiated the business and you can't do without it.
only God is indispensable..... let me tell you other tribes are planning going into animal husbandry...just wait .... Fulani will soon be humbled

3 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

Are you kidding or just trying to play dumb becos why will anybody in his/her right senses support the importation of cows ....does nigeria lack cows ? if akwa ibom are so much meat freaks ..why kick against ruga or why not buy those cows from the north @suiteable prices thereby eliminating unfavourable forex . if the govt can't buy made in nigeria how do we grow nigeria. cow of all things
I support importation of cow.... Fulani have become arrogant

3 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

My brother does it mean we do not already have a thriving dual purpose cow somewhere in West AFRICA? It would cost less in transportation, acclimatisation and sundry. Are they going to import Brazilian grass with it too?
enough cow dey always ibom
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by tigerclaws: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is there anything you don't complain of?

You hate Nigerian fulani cows, now Akwa Ibom has gotten Brazilian cows for you, you still complain. angry

Are you this or you acquired this?

Meanwhile, they should try and sustain such importation cos 2000 cows is far less than Akwa ibom weekly consumption of beef. cool
where's my love omenkalives cry

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

The ones brought in are for grazing and really have no much effect on the economy, if not the sudden insurgence of Fulani herdsmen which Mr President isn't really handling right, but the ones imported from Brazil will definitely reflect on our economy one way or the other because loads of imports has really outweighed the exports.
let them really on our economy....we shall continue to import cow

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Best food indeed... Best food indeed... Best grin grin
is it not in the north where you guys pack to idp camp to eat free food and continue giving birth?
and when the food is not coming, they turn to eating grass, lizard shit and tramadol in camp?

even the so-called Noble ones among them will still go to idp camp to steal food made for refugees.

you guys are now permanent occupants of idp camps in your own country. I mean permanent refugees in your own country because of laziness and depending on free stuff. who knows if that is the
punishment for pumping cows with sperm

4 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
so why not import from the north? So that the money remain in Nigeria.
Udom is a fool, he is worst than animal

Udom is right

We like him like dat

You can go kiss nsima azzz

4 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by kinem(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Good idea but the importing d cow is wrong & sustaing this project won't would be a big problem.

I pray the project last long
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Simplyleo: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
ericsmith:

perhaps you are the jobless one ...so you should find where you disagreed with cow importation.
[/s]
Simplyleo:

You hate Nigerian fulani cows, now Akwa Ibom has gotten Brazilian cows for you, you still complain. angry

Meanwhile, they should try and sustain such importation cos 2000 cows is far less than Akwa ibom weekly consumption of beef. cool
If the emboldened is where you picked, then I suggest you enrol in English Literature class to study the basics of Figures of Speech. undecided
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Aladdin1(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
yes its a very good idea.import cows from brazil.we dont want female fulani cows, that has been over f.vcked and inseminated by fulani herdsmen .GOD FORBID!!

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
doyinbaby:
only God is indispensable..... let me tell you other tribes are planning going into animal husbandry...just wait .... Fulani will soon be humbled

Lolz... Let me Reiterate this... Fulanis have no business restrictions across the African continent. We are not restricted to Nigeria... Fulanis view themselves as one all over the world. We transact more outside the shores of Nigeria than we do inside.

I pray you succeed on your newfound cattle rearing business so we can have the prices of cows skyrocket. When that happens, we'll see more Southerners knocking on our doors begging to buy competitively cheap cows. We take animal rearing as a way of life more than a business and no Southerner can do that and still sell at even twice our prices.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2019
doyinbaby:
I support importation of cow.... Fulani have become arrogant

please don't just importation of cow buh please stop eating meat for now becos our markets only have local cow meats. wait for imported cow.

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

If the emboldened is where you picked, then I suggest you enrol in English Literature class to study the basics of Figures of Speech. undecided

Oga is english the language of money ... all ur mate dey buy benz grammar no dey taya yougrin
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2019
newdawn2017:
No bi only Fulani herdsmen service. undecided d@ kind of breed won't needd local Fulani herdsmen services o! For they would ve trained d herders abroad too, to retrain people over here.

imagine !! foolishness @ its peak ... imagine all the waste of funds, Oga no matter how many years a yoruba/hausa man take learn automobile spare part buiz he no fit know pass an ordinary igbo man 4 street
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by TommyAnthem(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
No need explaining something that is as simple as ABC, you are just waisting your time doing so, one other fella was asking what is the need of eating imported kpomo, can you believe such a statement?
kingkakaone:

Do you think they bought the cows for slaughter?
Breeding and milking and in a few years these two thousand will be multiplied.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Simplyleo: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
ericsmith:

Oga is english the language of money ... all ur mate dey buy benz grammar no dey taya yougrin
You quoted me out of context.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by OfficialAPCNig: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
beezle:

The fact that you see this as good news is the problem we have in this country, cost of importing 2000 cows will get you double that with no qualms. Just misplaced priorities..
I said it and they have started wailing.

Are you Tijanniya, Izala, Shia, sufi or salafi?

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by TommyAnthem(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
When some of the Zimbabwean white farmers relocated from their country to kwara state because of land issues, they came with their special breed, it was live on TV, Dangote starting his ranch will surely go for the best breed adaptable to the local environment, I doubt if he will use the local fulani breeds.
AbdulHakeem44:

Oh, thanks for the lesson. But dangote wanted to invest and produce the largest milk as I read from this platform months ago, would he have imported it also

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by TommyAnthem(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2019
When some of the Zimbabwean white farmers relocated from their country to kwara state because of land issues, they came with their special breed, it was live on TV, Dangote starting his ranch will surely go for the best breed adaptable to the local environment, but I doubt if he will use the local fulani breed because they are not economically viable when it comes to meat/milk production.
AbdulHakeem44:

Oh, thanks for the lesson. But dangote wanted to invest and produce the largest milk as I read from this platform months ago, would he have imported it also
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by kalex55: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

they for breeding / to increase

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by TommyAnthem(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
My brother, there are special kind of breed, if you don't know you are free to ask.
iloveyou82:
what Is so special about special kind of breed, will the special kind of breed improve the economy of the state or the country?

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by gentlegenius(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

The cows are not for consumption, they are for milk production.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Lolz... Let me Reiterate this... Fulanis have no business restrictions across the African continent. We are not restricted to Nigeria... Fulanis view themselves as one all over the world. We transact more outside the shores of Nigeria than we do inside.

I pray you succeed on your newfound cattle rearing business so we can have the prices of cows skyrocket. When that happens, we'll see more Southerners knocking on our doors begging to buy competitively cheap cows. We take animal rearing as a way of life more than a business and no Southerner can do that and still sell at even twice our prices.
only God is indispensable.......we shall overcome..... it is only a matter of time......you will see many tribes rearing various animals.... The proud shall be put to shame

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by imhere: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2019
This project has been on for about two years or so. I even wrote a post about it early this year. The specie of cattle they are bringing is to serve for yorghurt, cheese, milk and ice cream production. You can't find that kind of specie in Nigeria hence the need to import them from Brazil. The cattle are strong, huge and highly fertlie.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by gly(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Import? When we have ranched cow breed here in Nigeria.
I am less concerned about RUGA or no RUGA, but must we import everything, all these import import import is one of the major factors for our bad economy and high exchange rate. Those praising him now will be the first to complain when the exchange rate goes up again, Isokay o.

I believe in letting every state runs it own ranches.

The importation is not forever oga, since the bird has perfected how to fly without perching the Hunter also has to gear up in his aiming approach without missing. We call ourselves one Nigeria yet we made moves to favour the fairly used Chinese car flooding Nigeria which automatically stiffen the progress of local manufacturer like innoson. This is the worst govt I have ever witness in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by freeze001(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Did you ask why FG imported grass from Brazil abi grass no dey Nigeria? I'm sure they wanted a better specie with higher milk and meat production capacity cos the ones in Nigeria have been abused too much with excessive trekking and other issues.
cenaman:
why can't they buy the cattle here nigeria?

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nuklex(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari will soon be out of business
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by BizBayo: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
that is not the solution,
Udom is a cow

What do you think is the solution?
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by kernel001: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Import? When we have ranched cow breed here in Nigeria.
I am less concerned about RUGA or no RUGA, but must we import everything, all these import import import is one of the major factors for our bad economy and high exchange rate. Those praising him now will be the first to complain when the exchange rate goes up again, Isokay o.

I believe in letting every state runs it own ranches.

I guess it's a better hybrid specie that led them into importation. If you're into argro business you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
doyinbaby:
only God is indispensable.......we shall overcome..... it is only a matter of time......you will see many tribes rearing various animals.... The proud shall be put to shame

It is much more easier for Fulani people to venture into spare parts and electronics business than get-rich-fix Southerners delve into cattle rearing. Get this into your head.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Ebendo123(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
I hope Akwa Ibom will not have an IHEDIOHA in 2023 that will just come n murder all this cows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.