Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil (45095 Views)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by veesion: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

I don't know you're this daft... Congrats, you can now have your Mumu of the year award
Will you shut the fck up if you don't know anything close mouth,aboki dey fck Nama

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by ilorideola: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Way to go!
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by iloveyou82(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

so you are saying all these because I said stop pumping cows with human sperm? good advice that will save your tribemen from health complications
and you don't know your father is looking for special kind of breed to pump, and which is not good for your father's health
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by obaaderemi: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2019
There is no part of Nigeria where cattle can not be reared successfully. Our governors in the South are simply not serious. Nothing stops them from setting up policies that can support ranching of cattle here.A fraction of the funds they spend building roads and useless flyovers would start a good cattle and meat production industry.

3 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by ifiokjohn(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
so why not import from the north? So that the money remain in Nigeria.
Udom is a fool, he is worst than animal
keep quiet buhari worshipper... Even buhari haven't completed more infrastrutural development than Udom..

Is it by force to buy from the northerners?

Is our money.. We no want keep am for Nigeria. Do your worst!!

4 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by veesion: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

so you are saying all these because I said stop pumping cows with human sperm? good advice that will save your tribemen from health complications
Possible you are talking with a cow fcker,ignore am bro we will frustrate them

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by iloveyou82(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
veesion:

Will you shut the fck up if you don't know anything close mouth,aboki dey fck Nama

your father also FCK nama
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by martowskin1(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
that is the worst project that will benefit the state or the country.
The cows are only met for government official s to eat special kind of breed with unaffordable price that 99.99% of the citizens cannot afford.

OK MA/SIR ... u know better
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
and you don't know your father is looking for special kind of breed to pump, and which is not good for your father's health
who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by batstan(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Nonybb:
The federal govt have perfected a dangerous but coverted plan to crush Innoson, an Igboman, by allowing influx of Chinese used vehicles into the Nigerian market. They're still unhappy with the RUGA thing and the Yoruba punishment is coming as well. So Akwaibom government have only made the situation worse. The Cabals in Aso Rock ain't smiling
Are the vehicles displayed by the Anambra SG from Innoson.?

It's in the DNA.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Shikini:

The Nigerian breed is not good enough for diary.

Oh, thanks for the lesson. But dangote wanted to invest and produce the largest milk as I read from this platform months ago, would he have imported it also
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by veesion: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
so why not import from the north? So that the money remain in Nigeria.
Udom is a fool, he is worst than animal

You want him to import cows that your brothers have finished sleeping with and charming

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2019
veesion:

Yeah, we fck nama and youtl eat fcked nama, so who mumu pass?
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Import? When we have ranched cow breed here in Nigeria.
I am less concerned about RUGA or no RUGA, but must we import everything, all these import import import is one of the major factors for our bad economy and high exchange rate. Those praising him now will be the first to complain when the exchange rate goes up again, Isokay o.

I believe in letting every state runs it own ranches.
You just talk my mind, but since ds rumour of meat bn poisoned and den sent to the southern part of Nigeria come circulate, people come begin fear them and their livestocks

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by veesion: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
your father also FCK nama
Your papa self be nama hahaha

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

Tell that to those who are globally notorious for having sex with animals... Ohhh o forgot they're your role models... Kpele.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
MrMcJay:

You've not seen anything yet.
Shebi na only Fulani sabi breed cattle? No wahala na.

See Miyetti Allah talking nonsense cos of beef. Una go chop that una beef taya.

Fulani Cattle won't be bought for breeding so that when Fulani cattle rustlers steal cattle, immediately we would know cos fulanis don't breed that specie.

I'm not convinced with your claim. I am highly less concern about RUGA, but I just believe it is not making sense to import what we have surplus in the country.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
veesion:

Possible you are talking with a cow fcker,ignore am bro we will frustrate them
if not that cow is cooked before eating all these fulani demons would have finished us with different health issues. thank God the south is now moving into cow business. we are always better than the north in everything so I don't know why these fulani demons think they will produce better �� �.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
rabzy:

Please what farms can we get these breeds to buy and do you have pictures. Also what is the name of the breed. States have no business running ranches, they should provide support to people to run the ranches. You can empower a thousand farmers with the breeds and other facilities and let the citizens expand the industry

Brilliant, I think that is exactly what governor Akeredolu of Ondo state wants to do.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by veesion: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Yeah, we fck nama and youtl eat fcked nama, so who mumu pass?

I'm a fckn poultry consumer,ive dictated all the evil you do with your nama long time ago.lol

YOU NAME MODAFUCKER has summarised you animal moda fukr

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Military24: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

who be this one?
she is fulani herdswoman Moslem terrorist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2019
nnokwa042:
believe any muslim on your peril,we were begging buhari to site Ruga in the north he refuse because he eyes is on southern green land for his fulani brothers,let fulani stay with their cows in the north
Lol

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

I'm not convinced with your claim. I am highly less concern about RUGA, but I just believe it is not making sense to import what we have surplus in the country.
you don't want the south to import but fulani demons illegally bring in cows from neighboring countries through our ever porous borders. you don't support legally import but some are making a fortune doing it illegally

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is there anything you don't complain of?

You hate Nigerian fulani cows, now Akwa Ibom has gotten Brazilian cows for you, you still complain. angry

Are you this or you acquired this?

Meanwhile, they should try and sustain such importation cos 2000 cows is far less than Akwa ibom weekly consumption of beef. cool

Are you kidding or just trying to play dumb becos why will anybody in his/her right senses support the importation of cows ....does nigeria lack cows ? if akwa ibom are so much meat freaks ..why kick against ruga or why not buy those cows from the north @suiteable prices thereby eliminating unfavourable forex . if the govt can't buy made in nigeria how do we grow nigeria. cow of all things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AreaFada2: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is there anything you don't complain of?

You hate Nigerian fulani cows, now Akwa Ibom has gotten Brazilian cows for you, you still complain. angry

Are you this or you acquired this?

Meanwhile, they should try and sustain such importation cos 2000 cows is far less than Akwa ibom weekly consumption of beef. cool

My brother does it mean we do not already have a thriving dual purpose cow somewhere in West AFRICA? It would cost less in transportation, acclimatisation and sundry. Are they going to import Brazilian grass with it too?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Neoteny(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Why everyone calls it RUGA is beyond me.

It's ruga, it means a nomadic settlement. It's a noun, not an acronym. Since it's a program it can be scripted as a proper noun, hence Ruga.

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by emerged01(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2019
What I mean by quarantined is that we needed to get them acclimatised

Grammar too much.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by iloveyou82(f): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
There is no part of Nigeria where cattle can not be reared successfully. Our governors in the South are simply not serious. Nothing stops them from setting up policies that can support ranching of cattle here.A fraction of the funds they spend building roads and useless flyovers would start a good cattle and meat production industry.
you are right, but they should import the cows from the north
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

you don't want the south to import but fulani demons illegally bring in cows from neighboring countries through our ever porous borders. you don't support legally import but some are making a fortune doing it illegally

The ones brought in are for grazing and really have no much effect on the economy, if not the sudden insurgence of Fulani herdsmen which Mr President isn't really handling right, but the ones imported from Brazil will definitely reflect on our economy one way or the other because loads of imports has really outweighed the exports.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Tell that to those who are globally notorious for having sex with animals... Ohhh o forgot they're your role models... Kpele.
so because other people are known for doing it you decide to also do it?
so you are crying on this post because the south is finally going into cow business. if not that cow is cooked, you guys would have finished us with diseases. very soon we will stop buying your cows pumped with human sperm.

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Simplyleo: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
ericsmith:

Are you kidding or just trying to play dumb becos why will anybody in his/her right senses support the importation of cows ....does nigeria lack cows ? if akwa ibom are so much meat freaks ..why kick against ruga or why not buy those cows from the north @suiteable prices thereby eliminating unfavourable forex . if the govt can't buy made in nigeria how do we grow nigeria. cow of all things
[/s]
Spare me your ramblings pending when you point out to me where I supported cow importation. angry
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Military24:
she is fulani herdswoman Moslem terrorist!
tell her I said she better cover her face with hijab and crawl back into her hut. or she don't know it is a taboo in Islam for a woman to talk back at a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.