Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil (45078 Views)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by thunderbabs: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol.. Meaning by the time almost 28 states import and breed cattles, fulani will be eating their cattle themselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Military24: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
and you don't know your father is looking for special kind of breed to pump, and which is not good for your father's health
shut up you moslem female terrorist!!!!

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by fashrola(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Import? When we have ranched cow breed here in Nigeria.
I am less concerned about RUGA or no RUGA, but must we import everything, all these import import import is one of the major factors for our bad economy and high exchange rate. Those praising him now will be the first to complain when the exchange rate goes up again, Isokay o.

I believe in letting every state runs it own ranches.

Do you have that type of Breed in the NORTH?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
ifiokjohn:
keep quiet buhari worshipper... Even buhari haven't completed more infrastrutural development than Udom..

Is it by force to buy from the northerners?

Is our money.. We no want keep am for Nigeria. Do your worst!!

No one needs to do any worst, keep importing cows @least one thing is certain import duties will be paid to nigeria govt grin even udom builds a ranch there is no way he won't need fulaniherdsmen services grin income to the north grin foolishness is the worst plague that can happen to a man.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by iloveyou82(f): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

you don't want the south to import but fulani demons illegally bring in cows from neighboring countries through our ever porous borders. you don't support legally import but some are making a fortune doing it illegally
no problem, I trust buhari,
Udom will be charge 50% import duty for imported price of cows
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Realbarc: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
I laugh in Brazil.

Importing cows from Brazil? Common guys you could do better.

Are Brazilian cows better than the cows imported from Niger . The Breeding climates are different for the Taurine species to the Zebu species.

Are you going to breed these cows so that you implement a program that will sustain the project for ever?
Are you going to import foliage whenever there is a dearth of it.

These are honest questions that should be answered.

The whole thing is comical as iI expecting the Fulani state to come out and say that they are starting a programme that will start importing vehicle spare parts
I am sure that many would laugh at this cos they won't achieve it

This is a clarion call to collectively work with each other strength and capability to our advàntage.. rather than spiting on others let invite them as consultants for some years.

I am not a northerner.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

The ones brought in are for grazing and really have no much effect on the economy, if not the sudden insurgence of Fulani herdsmen which Mr President isn't really handling right, but the ones imported from Brazil will definitely reflect on our economy one way or the other because loads of imports has really outweighed the exports.
I am talking about the ones alhaji up north illegally bring in to sell through our porous borders.
even the one brought in for grazing are sometimes sold to customers here in the south

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Spare me your ramblings pending when you point out to me where I supported cow importation. angry

perhaps you are the jobless one ...so you should find where you disagreed with cow importation.

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Kerfuffle: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Wouldn't it have been better if the Government crossbred them with the local ones adapted to the Nigerian terrain. That way, you'll make them less susceptible to local diseases, and still get an appreciable quantity of meat/milk. Plus, you train selected, interested farmers and sell the crossbred cows to them at cost-effective rate.

You don't cut the hand to spite the face. I'm no pessimist but I don't see this project as lasting except the government plans to continuously import cows, which will be very myopic of them. I'm sure millions/billions have been sunk into the project.

Some bigots are already applauding this weak move.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by audujosh(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Nonybb:
The federal govt have perfected a dangerous but coverted plan to crush Innoson, an Igboman, by allowing influx of Chinese used vehicles into the Nigerian market. They're still unhappy with the RUGA thing and the Yoruba punishment is coming as well. So Akwaibom government have only made the situation worse. The Cabals in Aso Rock ain't smiling
why are the igbos always playing the victims with every government policy? Tell me any south eastern governor that patronizes INNOSON Motors aside the federal government. You people should get your house in order children of hate.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by fashrola(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
udom is worst than cow.
How can you import what we have in abundance in this country.

I think you should try and read the article again

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by iloveyou82(f): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
fashrola:

Do you have that type of Breed in the NORTH?
what Is so special about special kind of breed, will the special kind of breed improve the economy of the state or the country?
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by fashrola(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

The Fulanis have that monopoly Bro. That cannot be sustained and it's only a matter of time before friends of the Government have all those super expensive cows slaughtered. Besides, who can afford to buy cows that were imported from a distant Country and slaughter it for meat or Kpomo?

Imported mainly for Milk production.... Not meat
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2019
veesion:

I'm a fckn poultry consumer,ive dictated all the evil you do with your nama long time ago.lol

YOU NAME MODAFUCKER has summarised you animal moda fukr

Yeah, how I wish you can equally convince all your kinsmen down the South to also stop eating cow meat amd turn to poultry.. But I know you can't... Bunch of unexposed braiwashed hypocrites.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:
so because other people are known for doing it you decide to also do it?
so you are crying on this post because the south is finally going into cow business. if not that cow is cooked, you guys would have finished us with diseases. very soon we will stop buying your cows pumped with human sperm.

Yeah we do it and you rush to eat fcked cows... So how about that?

And FYI, in my town, we trade more with Nigeriens and Chadians than the hostile Southerners... So let's exercise some trade independence and see... But mind you, I'm not yet done with your oil... You can't have oil independence, not today, not tomorrow or any day else. You are in for a lifetime slavery in my hands.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Ewedegubbler: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari is gradually destroying his peoples business courtesy of this state sponsored Fulani land grab murderous herdsmen. By the time the Igbos get into this cattle business and commercialize it, they Fulanis will sell their cattle to themselves and no one else..

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by deafeyez: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2019
BuyACar:
Okobioko grin

Buhari: Something that my brothers can supply. What is wrong with this 5% sef?

The thing go pain those fujanyees like this eh grin

2 Likes

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
no problem, I trust buhari,
Udom will be charge 50% import duty for imported price of cows
you have zero knowledge of how import duty works.
I ask again, who be this one?
did military24 not tell you I said

tell her I said she better cover her face with hijab and crawl back into her hut. or she don't know it is a taboo in Islam for a woman to talk back at a man
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by fashrola(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
what Is so special about special kind of breed, will the special kind of breed improve the economy of the state or the country?

This breed alone during peak lactation can produce up to 60 Liters a day...

While the breed found in Nigeria cannot produce more than 6 Liters of Milk

So which one would you prefer to invest your money?

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

Do you think they bought the cows for slaughter?
Breeding and milking and in a few years these two thousand will be multiplied.
if akwaibom perform well with these cow and they multiple I will rejoice....wow ....other states follow suit....we are then free from those arrogant herdsmen....

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by fatima8855(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Tactical way of siphoning money by government officials, the brain wash fools on fed gov Ruga and cattle ranches agender go the hail them say importation of cows is good. What a funny country
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by doyinbaby(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Buhari is gradually destroying his peoples business courtesy of this state sponsored Fulani land grab murderous herdsmen. By the time the Igbos get into this cattle business and commercialize it, they Fulanis will sell their cattle to themselves and no one else..
I pray Ibo starts to rear cattle...ah Nigerians will dance

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by buchai: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Import? When we have ranched cow breed here in Nigeria.
I am less concerned about RUGA or no RUGA, but must we import everything, all these import import import is one of the major factors for our bad economy and high exchange rate. Those praising him now will be the first to complain when the exchange rate goes up again, Isokay o.

I believe in letting every state runs it own ranches.

and you think the ones fulanis' bring down south where not imported?.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
modsfucker:

Yeah we do it and you rush to eat fcked cows... So how about that?

And FYI, in my town, we trade more with Nigeriens and Chadians than the hostile Southerners... So let's exercise some trade independence and see... But mind you, I'm not yet done with your oil... You can't have oil independence, not today, not tomorrow or any day else. You are in for a lifetime slavery in my hands.
how many cows does the poverty-stricken fulani in those countries eat? do you want to compare those ones to Southerners that eat the best of food?

1 Like

Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by newdawn2017(f): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
iloveyou82:
udom is worst than cow.
How can you import what we have in abundance in this country.
We will not buy from violent & blood thirsty, marauding herdsmen. Serves them right. But Kenya could ve been better, they should buy from massai cattle rearing tribe of Kenya.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by beezle(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Waiting for our sophistikated tijanni sufi moslems from a waste land to wail over this good news now.

Just WATCH!!!
The fact that you see this as good news is the problem we have in this country, cost of importing 2000 cows will get you double that with no qualms. Just misplaced priorities..
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by sylvanus190: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2019
oh way when they should import more dog for me. oh am sorry just joke, good move hope it work.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by pawesome(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Go to Kenya and get cows.. Go and meet the masari people.. What's with going to brazil
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by airminem(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
What would we think of a government that banned /restricted forex for milk? Would we good citizens think it over-reaching, even oppressive? Would we condemn it? Would we assume its policy-makers/CBN and many of its citizens were deeply out of touch with facts? Would we judge it as foolhardy in the extreme? Or, would we fail to notice?

#forexmilk
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Mk12:

how many cows does the poverty-stricken fulani in those countries eat? do you want to compare those ones to Southerners that eat the best of food?

Best food indeed... Best food indeed... Best grin grin
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by newdawn2017(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:
Fulani people will never forgive Buhari , the ancestorial business don fall for him hand

Anambra own is coming ooo
wallllllllllllahi! They won't. They will turn on him & his cabals soon.
Re: RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil by modsfucker: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
pawesome:
Go to Kenya and get cows.. Go and meet the masari people.. What's with going to brazil

Masai not Masari. And those cows are not pure... Some occultic rites have spoilt the cows and render them unfit for consumption by any right thinking man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.