Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious (24080 Views)

Between Glo And 9mobile Data / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by TheKingIsHere: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2019
investigator007:
MTN na scam

So glo were dey owe N4bn na wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by KingOdart(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Just look at you.

So, it is mtn that is at fault? What happened to glo that is owing MTN N4bn?

Why did glo default in payment?

So mtn should continue running at loss because of glo stupidity and lack of direction?

No wonder Nigeria is where it is because it is filled with ignoramuses like you lots.

GLO have already started payment
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2019
na mike adenuga way be that
the man signs off on Every financial transaction, if i am not mistaken. and he can be a real dick about paying off people he owes. you get contract from him na to keep fingers crossed. no guarantee you will be paid in full

in 2004/2005, the entire project team building his towers on adeola odeku downed tools because he had refused to pay. he wanted the site commissioned on glo's anniversary, and it was an opportunity to finally get him to pay up.

the man came bullied ceos upandan, got his building completed - and most of the companies were still not paid in full

i am made to understand that those birthday ads for him in papers are some guys saying - oga remember us and pay us. . .please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by ken6488(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Team GLO haters can hug a transformer
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by zomby(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2019
gistgirl0:
We are just too lenient in this country! MTN has done more harm to us that the good!

We are not too lenient, we are just too stupid; a bunch of stupid people with no backbones.

If we weren’t stupid, MTN should have been out of this country by now.
They kill Nigerians like chickens in South Africa, and then MTN too constantly steps on Nigerians in Nigeria like no man’s business...I can bet you that MTN wouldn’t try this nonsense with any other people in their country...

MTN reminds me of a Nigerian Governor that promised diamond and gold, but delivered sacks of rocks....but yet Nigerians continue to vote for the same governor over and over again.

Things will improve in Nigeria if we hold ourselves up to a higher standard...and don’t allow poverty to wash away our integrity and confidence.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by wristbangle: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Glo is terrible no doubt with their bad management style, poor vendor relationship, debt issues and all but you can't ignore the fact that MTN is wicked.

Have people asked why ETMS arm of Etisalat left the country? South African expatriates are known to dominate and monopolise any sector they find themselves in. Same thing they did to frustrate TSTV and now trying to phase Glo out of business.

I commend GLO for introducing per seconds billing when MTN was milking Nigerians in ignorant days.

4 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by oluwamaich(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Let us stage protest by dropping our MTN sim for at least one month

Let's embrace glo, maybe they will work to get better.

I used roughly 7-8GB just to check FB/IG/Twitter/NL and browse some documents for research in just one month.

Wetin happen. MTN can suck person

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by zomby(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2019
ornicus:
na mike adenuga way be that
the man signs off on Every financial transaction, if i am not mistaken. and he can be a real dick about paying off people he owes. you get contract from him na to keep fingers crossed. no guarantee you will be paid in full

in 2004/2005, the entire project team building his towers on adeola odeku downed tools because he had refused to pay. he wanted the site commissioned on glo's anniversary, and it was an opportunity to finally get him to pay up.

the man came bullied ceos upandan, got his building completed - and most of the companies were still not paid in full

i am made to understand that those birthday ads for him in papers are some guys saying - oga remember us and pay us. . .please

This sounds like a personal war against GLO...If you can’t confirm this claim, Abeg hide your face..
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
zomby:

This sounds like a personal war against GLO...If you can’t confirm this claim, Abeg hide your face..

my man zomby, adenuga's no1 deek sucker from way back
na lie i talk? no be crash program them take complete the office?
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Tchange1(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2019
wristbangle:
Glo is terrible no doubt with their bad management style, poor vendor relationship, debt issues and all but you can't ignore the fact that MTN is wicked.

Have people asked why ETMS arm of Etisalat left the country? South African expatriates are known to dominate and monopolise any sector they find themselves in. Same thing they did to frustrate TSTV and now trying to phase Glo out of business.

I commend GLO who brought per second billing when MTN was milking Nigerians those days.

Dude but seriously are we not the cause of our own problems. on a good day which citizen of a country will leave her own hand made goods for an imported hand made goods.

Its only in Nigeria i see that half of her population is supporting MTN in every move. Guy or what so ever is your name defend your country no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by zomby(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2019
ornicus:

my man zomby, adenuga's no1 deek sucker from way back
na lie i talk? no be crash program them take complete the office?

My friend from long long time...how you no go know? Shee bi na your father train me...

Silly boy!
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
oluwamaich:
Let us stage protest by dropping our MTN sim for at least one month

Let's embrace glo, maybe they will work to get better.

I used roughly 7-8GB just to check FB/IG/Twitter/NL and browse some documents for research in just one month.

Wetin happen. MTN can suck person
I have been using just 2GB of Glo data to do all these and more and I still have enough data to roll over to the next month grin Bleep those bastard thieving empty hen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Buffalo2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Xenophobic pple. Send them away joor

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Mrjo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
trendsgirl:

We all know that everything in Nigeria is politics and the fact is everybody is owing even Nigeria! It is business and I am sure NCC wouldn't have asked them to pay the money AT ONCE! That is not possible
why are they owing or did their subscribers didn't pay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by umarshehu58(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Free browsing suppose leak na since they are having issues these days
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
wristbangle:

I commend GLO for introducing per seconds billing when MTN was milking Nigerians in ignorant days.
Truth be told, Nigerians are the architect of their own problem. So many Judas living in government, so many followers running after foreign products. Many of us are not ready to support our own brand rather we prefer foreign products. Glo should stop investing on celebrities rather they should improve the network

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Glo mobile should sit up because at the moment many Nigerians have moved from voice to data. Work on your data speed and watch how many subscribers abandoning other networks. Years back airtel use to have poor network quality but now they have improved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Odinz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
asuustrike1:
Glo mobile should sit up because at the moment many Nigerians have moved from voice to data. Work on your data speed and watch how many subscribers abandoning other networks. Years back airtel use to have poor network quality but now they have improved.
Glo's network has really improved, trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Odinz:
Glo's network has really improved, trust me.
They haven't at all. Their 3G network in many cities is still poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by BroJoe1994: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
It's now so glaring that the primary objective of MTN was to kill Glo. MTN is still in sifia pains over the fact that it was Glo that ended their exploitation of Nigerians. Haba! Wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by ken6488(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
BroJoe1994:
It's now so glaring that the primary objective of MTN was to kill Glo. MTN is still in sifia pains over the fact that it was Glo that ended their exploitation of Nigerians. Haba! Wicked people.
on point

If you use GLO you go see say MTN na major scam
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Distinct209: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
What is wrong with this foolish Mtn people? How can you go to another man's country and use strong arm tactics against indigenous operators? This is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by topgun22: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mtn, you can't kill Glo. Glo is our pride, you cannot kill our pride.

4 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by SIJ6teen: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mtn is fast losing it. They need to learn how to manage success in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by ken6488(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
topgun22:
thumbs up GLO makes me realize you can pay less and get more data

MTN Don dash you 2gb for 1k sub b4

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Tokotaya: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Always knew there was more to that issue.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Heffalump(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tabithatim:
MTN? lmaooooo.

Why am I not surprised? It comes easily to them. And yet some people were putting then when NCC fined them the other time. I knew they wouldn't learn or change their kalokalo

MTN Pulse charges about #6.6 per second to any network. Do some analysis of all the glo packages and you will never get close to that. Glo is playing on people's brains by manipulating the terms of their packages. They give you with right hand and collect with the left.

Glo has the worst call rate in the country right now, but people are not aware because of all those pseudo offers they give. Just do a comparative analysis on their rates with MTN pulse and you will be forced to cry out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by Heffalump(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
topgun22:

Lets be frank, glo is not our pride they are suckers! I enjoy my MTN pulse more than all glo packages. I have tried all the glo offers and I can bet you, Pulse is still the bomb!

Glo gives you stuffs and charges exorbitant rate to collect back undecided I challenge you and everyone reading this comment to pay attention to glo charges and compare with MTN call rate on pulse. Yes, on data glo is more transparent and readily available but not on voice call!
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by maasoap(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
In December 2018, the telecom regulator granted an approval to mobile network operators to disconnect other operators over rising interconnect debts and failure of the affected operators to pay.

In a notification letter sent by the NCC to the affected parties, the commission had asked MTN, Airtel and the IHS to disconnect, on a partial basis, services to Globacom, Ntel and some interconnect exchange points.

Acting on the approval, MTN had partially disconnected Globacom subscribers due to a huge debt burden and the accrued interest of N4.4bn as confirmed by the Nigerian Communications Commission on Tuesday.

Our correspondent learnt that only N500m had been paid by Globacom out of its total interconnect indebtedness to MTN despite series of pleas, meetings and payment deadlines issued to the network operator to fulfil its financial obligations.

Nigerians are too sentimental in nature.

Tabithatim
OEPHIUS
trendsgirl
trioti
toyosilawal12
gistgirl0
jimiabdul
Re: Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
dumo1:

I have been using just 2GB of Glo data to do all these and more and I still have enough data to roll over to the next month grin Bleep those bastard thieving empty hen.

May be you should confess to us the main reason why you find it difficult to exhaust just 2GB data on glo network for a month, we all know the most likely reason. I used glo in the past and I still have two glo sim cards. If you have a stable and smooth 4G on your glo line, you would understand that 2GB of data is almost nothing.

Check the attachment below and tell me if it is possible for you to use over 5GB of glo data in two days even if you have data to burn! It is practically impossible on dead-like glo network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists / UK Residents Can Buy MTN Recharge Cards & Send to Nigeria / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.