Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't (5429 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by BanevsJoker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:
Tattoo is their culture and way of life. It isn't our culture or way of life.

Must we follow everything they do. Must we be dogmatic?

Their military prowess has nothing to do with their tattoos. That's one problem of many Nigerians; they copy the wrong thing from the right people.
Is corruption our culture and way of life?
Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Because AMERICA IS A COUNTRY THE OTHER ONE IS A PNY

Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
God's own country is in another class of its own ooo.The US Army aint allowed to keep beards but ink is allowed on their body.i think their 'ruggedity' and prowess isint subjected to the ink they gat on thier bodies.the ones in these pictures dnt keep beards but US Army still gat inner,ruthless killer machines that only go on special OPS with very FULL beard and mufti-mostly black on camo!they are usually beckoned for special opz...n asides thier full beards,they gat mad inks too!!!!!!....#killermachines#,#7-8soldierpersquad#!!!!
Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by jjmk(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hamilton1:
Nigerian Soldiers don't have Tattoos but USA Soldiers Does, What are we going to Say About that??

That's because what you do to your body is nobody's business. When not on combat duties, the uniform should cover the tattoo. NOBODY CARES WHEN U ARE IN ACTIVE COMBAT DUTY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
I saw a Nigeria soldier with a tattoo. I had to look again, located at his hand.
Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by Xmen149(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2019
though US can wear,.but it's mostly used as marking for being member of an infantry,special squad or an elite force unit

I think elite force units in Nigerian wear tats (for identification),a family friend then came back with one after a special mission to the north before naija got escalated

hidden from plain sight though
Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by Odyst: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Earn free bitcoins daily
https:///2YlC0yo

Don't miss this opportunity
I have earn up to $4000 since I joined the platform
Re: Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't by milex07: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2019
strenghtt:
IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOPHISTICATED MEDICAL CARE UNITS THAT CAN HANDLE THEIR TATTOO RELATED DISEASES IN CASE IT COMES UP. THE OTHER REASON IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE VISIONARY LEADERS THAT COULD TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM AND FAMILY DURING AND AFTER THEIR SERVICE TO THEIR NATION.
Have you seen what becomes of war veterans later?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Loan:only A Drunkard Would Accept These Terms-tanzania President / List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % / I Pity Dora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.