Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji (2320 Views)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Ex Biafra Soldier Comforted By His Father Before Execution- Photo / Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by myright: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2021
ex-Biafra soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji Warns Buhari | #IgbereTV

By Onuoha E. Onuoha

Biafran National Guard (BNG) has frowned at the recent news making round the tabloids that the Federal Government of Nigeria has finally approved the payment of gratuities and emoluments of 102 ex-Biafra soldiers.

This was disclosed during an interview granted to newsmen in Ambazonia where the General Officer Commanding Biafran National Guard, General Innocent N. Orji described such fictitious payment of gratuity and emoluments as both non-existent and laughable. He noted that "the Federal Government of Nigeria is only being jittery" after the demand of Biafran National Guard yesterday for the immediate release of 19 prisoners of Conscience remanded at Onitsha and Awka prisons ad-infinitum without recourse to rule of law and rape of judicial process.

General Innocent N. Orji further said "the Terrorists infiltrated Government of Nigeria" knows that Biafra is around the corner and that the children of the rising sun are here to take what rightfully belongs to them.

He therefore warned all Biafra war veterans never to fall into this trap and warned President Muhammadu Buhari and the relevant pension ministers to take their emoluments to the Caliphate.

In his words, "You can't forgive whom you offended. You can't grant pardon to an Army you never fought and that was never defeated nor crushed. Biafra fought the global world powers to their utter amazement and displayed their ingenuity defending Biafra Sovereignty for 3 years until the War was declared "No Victor, No Vanquished". So who are you granting pardon and who are you paying pension and emoluments after 51 years?"

"I warn whoever it is that is in Aso Rock to go to hell with his whitewashed pension and emoluments and advice that no ex-Biafra soldier should submit anything or collect the cursed Naira as this will be a slap and a spit on the flag of last world power on Earth". "You can forget Biafra war veterans and exclude them from the God-given resources then all of a sudden remember only 102 ficticious ex-Biafra soldiers 24 hours after BNG made a public statement".

General Innocent N. Orji further assured all ex-Biafra veteran soldiers to remain resolute as BIAFRA is around the corner and will pay them in Biafra pounds in less than no distant time. "Soon we will pay all our heroes and heroines and immortalize those who have fallen, pay their children and generations unborn till the world ends".

"I also seize this medium to remind all ex-Biafra soldiers to key into the BIAFRA NATIONAL GUARD Live broadcast slated for 27th-30th, October, 2021 and I warn Muhammadu Buhari and all his Fulani cohorts in the name of Ministers and Politicians of Northern extraction that nothing unbecoming should happen to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a Radio Biafra Activist in their custody, the 19 prisoners of Conscience detained without hearing for 16 years in Onitsha and Awka prisons respectively and all other Pro-Biafran Activists held in various detention facilities in the expired country Nigeria because I General Innocent N. Orji, the General Officer Commanding Biafra Army will not hesitate to hunt down Muhammadu Buhari and his entire household, friends and well-wishers and all Fulani descendants to their last man including all Igbo business and political collaborators if anything unbecoming happens to Nnamdi Kanu and or any Biafran Activist remanded in any prison facility both in the North and South of the expired British contraption", Gen. Orji concluded.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2021
No one would take away Biafra from us, IPOB is a peaceful organisation, I don't see why the Biafran ex soldiers would regret the olive branch, referendum is for friends, Let them collect the money and carry hold body first, these people could be elderly week and poor, Nigeria is not giving them any favour it just a hand of friendship the resources belongs to the people so let the Ex Biafrans collect,

I expect small package from Biafrans as well to these ex soldiers, we stand on Refendum and if we must part, it should be based on mutual understanding and friendship, no one pointed a gun at anyones head to join Nigeria so it should be settled on the round table, you would let the Nigerians amend their ways even if it too late, that's the only way we can get a genuine Refendum and not a protest vote

5 Likes

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by DaniDani(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:
No one would take away Biafra from us, IPOB is a peaceful organisation, I don't see why the Biafran ex soldiers would regret the olive branch, referendum is for friends, Let them collect the money and carry hold body first, these people could be elderly week and poor, Nigeria is not giving them any favour it just a hand of friendship the resources belongs to the people so let the Ex Biafrans collect,

I expect small package from Biafrans as well to these ex soldiers, we stand on Refendum and if we must part, it should be based on mutual understanding and friendship, no one pointed a gun at anyones head to join Nigeria so it should be settled on the round table, you would let the Nigerians amend their ways even if it too late, that's the only way we can get a genuine Refendum and not a protest vote

Jettison this advice. This seeming good gesture sounds like a trap to get vital information and attack pro-biafra men. I will advice those concerned to avoid this evil bait of a pension and gratuity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:

Jettison this advice. This seeming good gesture sounds like a trap to get vital information and attack pro-biafra men. I will advice those concerned to avoid this evil bait of a pension and gratuity.
You can't be asking for Refendum without trust and friendship and honour, it is better than to prepare for war
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by BlowYourMind: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
isi ewu
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by chinjo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
This same man has hundreds if not millions of naira in his bank account.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by DaniDani(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You can't be asking for Refendum without trust and friendship and honour, it is better than to prepare for war

You mean trusting Nigerian government? As in; you are in support of Biafra dream, you are in support of refendum, and you have seen all the efforts successive governments have made to tramp and clamp down anything connected to Biafra and here you are talking about trusting Nigerian government and befriending her. Mehn, I tire 4u. Even clueless and incompetent buhari doesn't trust Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by SonofDevil: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
The stupid gen orji had been spending the same naira for decades now after the Biafra dream was abortedcheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by CaptainStephen(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Joker grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:

You mean trusting Nigerian government? As in; you are in support of Biafra dream, you are in support of refendum, and you have seen all the efforts successive governments have made to tramp and clamp down anything connected to Biafra and here you are talking about trusting Nigerian government and befriending her. Mehn, I tire 4u. Even clueless and incompetent buhari doesn't trust Nigeria.
Let me clear you on something, Nigeria is our country, what you are fighting is not Nigeria it was an allied force of Oduduwa and Arewa, Nigeria did not exist during the war because Midwest and East were part of Nigeria,

In Ojukwus voice, "if this issue resolves to factions" so we would take an olive branch from Nigeria, Nigeria is not the enemy, the enemy knows themselves and they had never believed in Nigeria they are only here becuase they need Nigeria or becuase they are scared of leaving they don't love Nigeria one bit so let Nigeria have a fair chance in the Refendum, let her redeem herself

If Biafrans insist that we must not give Nigeria a chance then what was the need for the war? Then we fought and died for nothing our fathers did not fight for Biafra they fought for Nigeria, because the dark force clouded Nigeria
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Staypositive: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
SonofDevil:
The stupid gen orji had been spending the same naira for decades now after the Biafra dream was abortedcheesy

Ma gee

Before you type rubbish go and check how much is biafran currency with naira....

Guy are you not ashamed of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Staypositive: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Let me clear you on something, Nigeria is our country, what you are fighting is not Nigeria it was an allied force of Oduduwa and Arewa, Nigeria did not exist during the war because Midwest and East were part of Nigeria,

In Ojukwus voice, "if this issue resolves to factions" so we would take an olive branch from Nigeria, Nigeria is not the enemy, the enemy knows themselves and they had never believed in Nigeria they are only here becuase they need Nigeria or becuase they are scared of leaving they don't love Nigeria one bit so let Nigeria have a fair chance in the Refendum, let her redeem herself

If Biafrans insist that we must not give Nigeria a chance then what was the need for the war? Then we fought and died for nothing our fathers did not fight for Biafra they fought for Nigeria, because the dark force clouded Nigeria

Ma gee

I use one eye dey look you.... �

1 Like

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

I use one eye dey look you.... �
Only the truth can make things right, Ojukwu didn't fight for Biafra, he fought for Nigeria, you need to pay more attention to him, he was strategic in managing the first coup, he argued the best for peace but Gowon would be far more provoking, so if Nigeria is ready to do the right thing, I don't see why we shouldn't observe and see what comes out of it
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by madmohamed(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

na our oil money they should take it eat and clean month
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Staypositive: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Only the truth can make things right, Ojukwu didn't fight for Biafra, he fought for Nigeria, you need to pay more attention to him, he was strategic in managing the first coup, he argued the best for peace but Gowon would be far more provoking, so if Nigeria is ready to do the right thing, I don't see why we shouldn't observe and see what comes out of it

Ma gee

If you like decieve yourself but you see this BIAFRA must come....

1 Like

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Jostoman: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
It sounds like a trap
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

If you like decieve yourself but you see this BIAFRA must come....
Have anyone ever stopped Biafra from coming, Biafra is older than federal Republic of Nigeria so you should be concerned about Nigeria not Biafra, Biafra joined Nigeria and not the other way round so if you want to exit, get it done the way you came, friendships, agreement and mutual consideration, you can't fight your way out cause you didn't fight your way in, have you got answers to the questions why you joined Nigeria in the first place
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by BKayy: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Have anyone ever stopped Biafra from coming, Biafra is older than federal Republic of Nigeria so you should be concerned about Nigeria not Biafra, Biafra joined Nigeria and not the other way round so if you want to exit, get it done the way you came, friendships, agreement and mutual consideration, you can't fight your way out cause you didn't fight your way in, have you got answers to the questions why you joined Nigeria in the first place
"Biafra joined Nigeria" when?
Nobody joined Nigeria. Nigeria was solely created by and for the British.
Its existence is the symbol of white superiority over blacks

1 Like

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

"Biafra joined Nigeria" when?
Nobody joined Nigeria. Nigeria was solely created by and for the British.
Its existence is the symbol of white superiority over blacks
No dear, we got independence as Eastern region 1957, we waited for the other two, the North wasn't even ready at the time
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by BKayy: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

No dear, we got independence as Eastern region 1957, we waited for the other two, the North wasn't even ready at the time
Eastern Region of What?
Nigeria abi.

Do I owe my existence to the decision of another man?
That question explains why some people think the future of my entire people should be tied to the decision of one man from Scotland in 1914.
Prior to that, does those people have the God Given Right to represent me in any way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Staypositive: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Ma gee

No need to reply you, you are not an Igbo man so I have no business with you....
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by DaniDani(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

My brother, I am trying very hard to be civil with you, especially with my choice of words. I am not in the habit of quoting repeatedly as I find it so boring. But your arguments are so twisted and mixed up, and elicits me to replying and somewhat provoking.
Now straight to the point; Nigeria is not my country in your context. Nigeria is artificial experiment of britains to form one country using independent nations of which Biafra 'my country is one'. Ever since this experiment was carried, peace eluded the nations used in the failed experiment. Ojukwu carried a thorough assessment of the experiment and found out that it was meaningless to those involved and only beneficial to the britains to keep hold and maintain ripping off the resources of her abnitio colonial territories. Nigeria is an by-extension of colonial Vis as Vis neo- colonialism.
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

Eastern Region of What?
Nigeria abi.

Do I owe my existence to the decision of another man?
That question explains why some people think the future of my entire people should be tied to the decision of one man from Scotland in 1914.
Prior to that, does those people have the God Given Right to represent me in any way?
Eastern Region of Niger Area, if we didn't want a United Nigeria at that point we could have opted out, the truth is no one knows the future, and today we are all agitating for Biafra we don't know what might happen tomorrow, Ambazonia was once with us, remember that Ojukwu fought against Niger Delta Republic but if the time was changed, Ojukwu could have just conducted a Refendum for only the Ijaws and they could leave the country, you seem to forget too soon that the unitary situation of Nigeria was overseen by Aguiyi Ironsi with Ojukwus support and other members of the supreme Military council, an apple may not fall far from its tree the solution to this problem is simple but wrong approach could be damn costly
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:

My brother, I am trying very hard to be civil with you, especially with my choice of words. I am not in the habit of quoting repeatedly as I find it so boring. But your arguments are so twisted and mixed up, and elicits me to replying and somewhat provoking.
Now straight to the point; Nigeria is not my country in your context. Nigeria is artificial experiment of britains to form one country using independent nations of which Biafra 'my country is one'. Ever since this experiment was carried, peace eluded the nations used in the failed experiment. Ojukwu carried a thorough assessment of the experiment and found out that it was meaningless to those involved and only beneficial to the britains to keep hold and maintain ripping off the resources of her abnitio colonial territories. Nigeria is an by-extension of colonial Vis as Vis neo- colonialism.
You should first of all stop mentioning Ojukwu, Biafra is your country, who made Biafra your country, did your forefathers know the meaning of Eastern region, we have a problem yes but ignorance can't solve it,

Easten region was also created by the Colonialists so what are you saying who gave you Eastern Region if not same people that gave you Nigeria, I'm Igbo like Fvck so let's get to the root of this issue and stop wasting meaningful lives

Ojukwu gave us a good war so why would you prioritise war approach when it is real that your Biafra is a product of the Colonialists the only thing that happened here is a change of name and three years of war,

Listen to or read about the man Emeka Ojukwu and stop saying things, if you want solution you seek it,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

No need to reply you, you are not an Igbo man so I have no business with you....
Onwere Ihe gbasaragi ma Abum onye Igbo ma mu Aburo, I have told you my views, Egbe Bere Ugo bere
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by SonofDevil: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Before you type rubbish go and check how much is biafran currency with naira....

Guy are you not ashamed of Nigeria...
will take you and your useless general serious until you stop spending and earning in naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by paramakina202: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Even Ojukwu collected his pension from FG as a Colonel even though he was the head of state and commander in chief of defunct Biafra as a 4 star general,So who is Gen Orji?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Corporate2020: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Naira worse than tissue paper
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by loveth360(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga stop confusing thunder nagrin grin
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by DaniDani(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You should first of all stop mentioning Ojukwu, Biafra is your country, who made Biafra your country, did your forefathers know the meaning of Eastern region, we have a problem yes but ignorance can't solve it,

Easten region was also created by the Colonialists so what are you saying who gave you Eastern Region if not same people that gave you Nigeria, I'm Igbo like Fvck so let's get to the root of this issue and stop wasting meaningful lives

Ojukwu gave us a good war so why would you prioritise war approach when it is real that your Biafra is a product of the Colonialists the only thing that happened here is a change of name and three years of war,

Listen to or read about the man Emeka Ojukwu and stop saying things, if you want solution you seek it,

Mehn! Damnit! I am trying so hard to comprehend all that you said but I can't help it! Your kind of argument is the type I hate to indulge in. You muddle up things. Try very well to be very articulated when arguing. I am done replying. Bye!
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
loveth360:
Oga stop confusing thunder nagrin grin
You can't keep fighting same way for over 50 years and expect different result, the earlier we get this the better, so thunder is confused and so is everyone else,

I may look like the grass but most likely also be the snake underneath, go read the art of war, even a child can predict so many moves,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cbn’s Enaira App Removed From Play Store After Negative Reviews, Poor Rating / Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. / Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.