Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

5 Secrets You Should Never Share With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets You Should Never Share With Your Partner (795 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / 5 Secrets Wives Don’t Tell Their Husbands / How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets You Should Never Share With Your Partner by Tombrown3(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Sharing of secrets with your partners is healthy as it enhances trust between the two of you.

However, there are secrets that one should never share with his or her partner.

This is because sharing some secrets with partners might result in rough moments in your relationship.

For secrets that you should never share, here are some of the secrets that you should never share with your partner.

1. Your s$xual history

S$xual history should be a secret that you should die with and never share with your partner.

This is because by sharing this secret, your partner is likely to be turned off.

2. That you wish they were more successful

Telling your partner that you wish he or she would have been more successful can worse things in your relationship.

Hence, it is advisable to get used with the level of success that he or she is into.

3. You dislike one of their family members

One can’t like all the family members of their partners, but it is always advisable to keep it a secret.

4. That you don’t like something they can’t change

There is always that one thing about our partner that they can’t change from it.

However, if you happen to not like that thing, it is better to not tell him as you will force him or her to start pretending when he or she is in your presence.

5. You think one of his friends is hot

If you happen to think that one of his friends is hot, it is better to keep it a secret as this is likely to make him jealous if you happen to tell him

Add yours if you think the list isn't complete.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian / What New Sex Style Do You Want To Incorporate When Making Out Cum 2020? / What Do You think the man is holding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.