Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

“i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian (798 Views)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian by DanielOwen2050(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
A Ghanaian woman has made a shocking revelation on GHOne’s adult-rated programme dubbed Tales from the Powder room by revealing that she has been having sex with her own biological father.
The woman who revealed that she is now married with two kids, said she started the abominable act with her father when she was 18-years old and cannot resist it even now that’s married and has two kids.
The lady went to say when her mother got wind of the secret affair, she was so so shocked which ultimately led to her sudden demise. More bizarrely, the woman said the two kids she has for her husband belong to her father.
She apparently wrote the letter to ask for help because she’s tired of the affair and want to break-away from her father, saying her husband is a very good man who does not deserve this unpardonable act of betrayal from her.

Read more: https://latesttip.com/ive-been-sleeping-with-my-dad-since-i-was-18-my-2-children-are-his-ghanaian-wife-confesses/

Re: “i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian by Abfinest007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
advice for adultery ok even devil will start seeking for advice
Re: “i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian by Flexherbal(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Just remind her of Karma.
Re: “i’ve Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18, My 2 Children Are His”- Ghanaian by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
angry

Story! Story!!........ Story!!!

Gibberish every where

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilding: How Can I Bulk? / Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. / Why This Strange Behaviour From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.