Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan (15304 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Mother Of Mrs Jonathan, Sese Dies In Autocrash / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 17, 2010
I am seriously starting to get sick of the arrows our first lady fires on National telly, previously when welcoming the falconets at a ceremony in Abuja she said:

"Welldone, It is not easy to CARRY second"

Yesterday on NTA, she said:

"The president was once a child, and the senators were once a children"

If english isnt working she might as well just read her speeches in pidgin

I dey talk am oo

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Odunnu: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2010
Lol @ 'were once a children' hahahaha
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2010
Such blunders can be embarrassing, true.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by googles: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

dats just messed up. . . .that woman is sommin else
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by ololo12: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2010
@poster, why don't you just let the woman be Na wa ooooo
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by tpiah: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2010
her advisers should be blamed because she's supposed to have a public speechwriter who also practices the speeches with her before she goes on air.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by pretykid(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
lol, it shws dt d level of education is falling, imagine d senator was once a children.ha ha haaaaaaaaa
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
ololo12:

@poster, why don't you just let the woman be Na wa ooooo

Why shouldn't her poor grammar be mentioned? A First Lady that can't construct simple sentences is a disgrace, period.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by oderemo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
@
poster, why don't you just let the woman be Na wa ooooo

CANT take the heat get the h.e.l.l outa the kichen
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by lordizak(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
she has made a difference in the world, what do you do? pay #150 perhabs come to nl to criticize her,
Pathetic, It's not all about the english one speaks, The essence is to pass out information and i clearly
comprehend her. you see, you are noting but a fool.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by oderemo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
she has made a difference in the world, what do you do
like what pls,? spill the beans on that diff. gej wife is making.
and dont start with insult cos u fault your argument frm start.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by jude33084(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
Pls no need to insult each other here. Make we nor allow 1st lady grammar cause fight among us.
Now I knw y mr presido said educatnal standard in naija has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by ololo12: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ ode oro, Look man you'd better be careful with your choice of words, Are you any better than the first lady What do you mean by if I can't face the heat, I should get outta the kitchen. I think you must be crazy for saying that, As if I was talking to you,nonsense
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Bonchux(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
The first lady should have a special adviser on media instead of disgracing nigerians on air.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by oderemo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
I think you must be crazy for saying that, As if I was talking to you,nonsense
wasnt ref 2 u either,
that statement was directed at the first lady.
me crazy, dont start on mudsling,
olorogun, mind your words, might come to hunt you.
dont know y u guys cant engage in meaningful conv. without cursing.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by googles: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
lordizak:

she has made a difference in the world, what do you do? pay #150 perhabs come to nl to criticize her,
Pathetic, It's not all about the english one speaks, The essenceis to pass out information and i clearly
comprehend her. So you see you are noting but a fool.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

reasons are not far-fetched grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Dolemite(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
English is not her first language simple as that.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
lordizak:

Pathetic, It's not all about the english one speaks, The essenceis to pass out information and i clearly
comprehend her. So you see you are noting but a fool.

LOL how dazed you are. I salute your insensate words, shocked
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2010
ololo12:

@ ode oro, Look man you'd better be careful with your choice of words, Are you any better than the first lady What do you mean by if I can't face the heat, I should get outta the kitchen. I think you must be crazy for saying that, As if I was talking to you,nonsense

You can't take part in a debate, without getting verbally abusive? "If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen" is an expression. Ode Remo was not insulting you, can't see why you're getting your knickers in a twist.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Odunnu: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2010
Since my beloved Mrs J knows she's in the limelight,she had better polish her self completly. She should even learn body carriage,she walks,talks and acts too unpolished for my liking. Abeg,since we all are expected to speak English let her learn to speak it jor. Imagine '. . .the Senators were once a children' CHEI!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by dobodobo(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2010
See wicked world grin Man hate seeing other people to progress, No one can face her to correct her and you didn't see her when she was suffering with her man and you didn't see mistakes in her English then, MUMU people full NIGERIA. If I vex na fire I go fire everyone
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Tingles(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
What she speaks is a new brand of english, let us follow her foot steps.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
Jealousy! She has made it and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Nobody is above mistake! English is not her first language so let her be!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Vindy: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
We alrdy knw she does not speak well its no news again, guess she will get better soon.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by adelove21(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
REALITY101 u're a compound fool na wowo pple like u dey spoil beta pple,let d woman be na only u dey hear everytin idiot
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
adelove21:

REALITY101 u're a compound fool na wowo pple like u dey spoil beta pple,let d woman be na only u dey hear everytin

lol dazed a.ss what's your phcking problem, is that how foolish you are? Asxhole don't even know my first nor my last name and hes or her frustrated life is here calling me names, How sicko you are, I still lol.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
stevetboy9:

Jealousy! She has made it and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Nobody is above mistake! English is not her first language so let her be!

In your mind now what brand of ediot are you? lol, people like you and your first lady "stup1d a.ss" are my #1 reason of subscribing and paying international bill on NTA and AIT no regret to promote your dazed humor
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by ololo12: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2010
@ ode remo, Sorry, for the ranting. I thought your statement was directed at me, Since, you've clarified it wasn't for me, I guess we're even now. Bless ya. Long live NL and Nlanders!!!!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2010
You are mad, reality or watever u call yr stup.id and sorry self. What is your problem? Just admit it, you're jealous and that is it the simple truth. Now tell me how correct is your spoken English? Oh, I know yr problem now, you're a Jobless citizen. I'll frustrate you; just dont try me, I've warned you enough!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by strangest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
At least the husband is still proud of her, unlike OBJ and the rest that would have picked a NEW presentable lady, lipsrsealed
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by strangest(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
REALITY101:

I am seriously starting to get sick of the arrows our first lady fires on National telly, previously when welcoming the falconets at a ceremony in Abuja she said:

"Welldone, It is not easy to CARRY second"

Yesterday on NTA, she said:

"The president was once a child, and the senators were once a children"

If english isnt working she might as well just read her speeches in pidgin

I dey talk am oo

Why is it that a lot of Nigerians like you, like to form OYIBO, too much, its okay for America to use “wanna” instead of “want to”, the French can call Paris, Paree, Oyibo football commentator,” Kainuuuu wan-kwo, instead of Kanu Nwankwo, . Instead of you to be correcting Oyibo, you are here fooling yourself

people should always remember that the English colonised us does not mean that we are English, We are still NAIJA,

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
She just committed another blunder about an hour ago while making a speech on her visit to Abia state.

Patience : I see the governor's wife this morning. . . . .

patience : sorry ! I saw the governor's wife this morning. . . .bullshiot !

btw,why does Patience always talk like a baby ?
strangest:

At least the husband is still proud of her,  unlike OBJ and the rest that would have picked a NEW presentable lady,  lipsrsealed
Did Obj pick anybody after Stella  ? No ! Go and find out how old was Stella's son Gbenga when stella died  ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.