Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan (15327 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Mother Of Mrs Jonathan, Sese Dies In Autocrash / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ideas4life(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
Somehow we wanna make the issue a funny one. But you see, thus gives you a first hand impression of the kind of rulers we have!
Very annoying and embarrasing!
The last time I followed anythin that has to do with her was when she shared bags if rice st Abuja. Very pompous and ungrateful set of humans!
Come to think of it, she is not better than Turai, she would have done worse if it was husband!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by sholaeco(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2010
U mofos,how of u can ur mother or father speak good English? Good English doesn't make anybody a good leader…dont be deceived
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2010
sholaeco:

U mofos,how of u can your mother or father speak good English? Good English doesn't make anybody a good leader…dont be deceived

This is exactly what I'm trying to get across. This thread isn't about anyone's parents, it's about the blunders made by a First Lady. You can of course, start another about blunders made by people's parents.

Constructive criticism invariably gets met with verbal abuse, or comments just like this one here.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Olumogun: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2010
Those clamoring to leave this woman alone forgot that she is the number one woman in Nigeria.

Its a pity.
sad sad sad
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Mustay(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2010
It's a psyche thing siena. Once such people are unable to present a reàsonable 'defence', they resort to 'attack' means which deviates from the point in focus.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by favouredjb(f): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
I don't understand the people saying english is not our mother tongue,the earlier you realise its the official national language,the better for you

She should get a tutor already!and stop embarassing everybody
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by eyanpataki: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
may be the woman don dey on bottle< i mean beer probably legend cos dat beer na strong alcoholic shit>
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2010
What could be the problem? Why will the first lady be blundering this way? If her educational certificates are genuine, then could it be she always take too much 'ogogoro'?
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ruq: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2010
favouredjb:

I don't understand the people saying english is not our mother tongue,the earlier you realise its the official national language,the better for you

She should get a tutor already!and stop embarassing everybody

Thank you!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 25, 2010
D 1st lady really need 2 improve.She is educated 4 God sake.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2010
Please and please, lit us leaves these topic and letting our fists ladys rest. Is it by furse that we must be speak english? Abeg let these topic dye once and for rorl!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by favouredjb(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
stevetboy9:

Please and please, lit us leaves these topic and letting our fists ladys rest. Is it by[b] furse[/b] that we must be speak english? Abeg let these topic dye once and for rorl! 

yea its by FORCE, shes the first lady!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
stevetboy9:

Please and please, lit us leaves these topic and letting our fists ladys rest. Is it by furse that we must be speak english? Abeg let these topic dye once and for rorl!

Are you for real, or you're just clowning? Unless you're closely related to Patience Jonathan?
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Whiteguru: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2010
Hey, life shdn't alwys be abt mistakes and pointing incriminating fingers, sometimes it shd be abt pointing confident fingers at solutions, u can help madam GEJ be a better presidnt's wife if suggest solutions. eg if u suggest the issue to a talk show host or producert who'd probably bring up a public debate on the issue
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ranoscky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^
True talk.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Siena, I yam fur real. Cume an doing your wourse!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
~~ here comes an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
Yeah, here comes an slowpoke imbecil e ^^
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Phateamah(f): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2010
jeez! it's weally embarassing, i mean if the first lady of this country is capable of disgracing Nigerians on air then we should expect more from citizens, probably anoda mutallab grin, lol
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ranoscky(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^

We have just discovered one from YOU already. It's 'Really' and not 'Weally'. Thanx for contributin !!!
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by MaiSuya(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^Weally?
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Ranoscky(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^

grin . . .Mai Nama, shey the mata no taya u?
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Jafro(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
lipsrsealed you make me laugh Ha HA hA grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
lmao
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by oderemo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
guys pls, give it a rest those that r abashed @ the first lady combo of words must realise that the end of the matter is still far.
Hope she heed all the advise.
Nija we hail u.
First lady indeed.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by MaiSuya(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^

grin . . .Mai Nama, shey the mata no taya u?

[i]Gaskiya [/i]e don tire me flenty, flenty. grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by gestapo(f): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
dekunle26: i thot ds forum was 4matured pple.i wnt u 2knw dat pple criticise because they are jobless n notin 2do.
if not hw can u bring your president's wife on air on such silly n nasty conversation lik ds.
sm1 dat his up to 2ur aunt if nt your mum.u dnt need 2emphasis on sm1 mistake instead just laugh over it n

Don't mind them joo, all of them are immature and disrespectful and lacking in commonsense, as if their parents can do better angry
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2010
gestapo:

Don't mind them joo, all of them are immature and disrespectful and lacking in commonsense, as if their parents can do better angry

See how frustrated you sound just to make a point yet you still sound so daft.
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2010
Fellas any update on Nig. F lady's blunders? grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2010
Cool
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by gestapo(f): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2010
REALITY101:

See how frustrated you sound just to make a point yet you still sound so daft.

Hold up, weren't you the so called dude claiming to be a Doctor how come your English is not up to scratch too Na okrika you get your certificate to practise from? anum pam angry
It is you and your entire lineage and those unborn that is daft, shege banza angry
Re: Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2010
Reality, you don't have ears!
*Thread Closed*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.