Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Refusal (2118 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / UK Visa Refusal Letter / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good day, my visa was refused on the 25/07/19 . According to the letter i met all the requirements but submitted an expired IELTS certificate, there is nothing to show this certificate expires but i decided to register for another the same day but why worry now is the appointment i have for on the 15\08 putting things together and by my Calculations the 28day would have elapsed before the results comes out. Now my question is can i appeal the result and wait for the result of the test or I would need to wait for the test results ne?
Re: Visa Refusal by jesmond3945: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Heritage2019:
Good day, my visa was refused on the 25/07/19 . According to the letter i met all the requirements but submitted an expired IELTS certificate, there is nothing to show this certificate expires but i decided to register for another the same day but why worry now is the appointment i have for on the 15\08 putting things together and by my Calculations the 28day would have elapsed before the results comes out. Now my question is can i appeal the result and wait for the result of the test or I would need to wait for the test results ne?
wait for the test result and apply again.
Re: Visa Refusal by Lessonnn: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Heritage2019:
Why not state the country , because there are some countries, they trick you to apply again with flimsy denial reason. You’ll think that’s the only thing they need, you provide it , they deny you again with another reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sorry about that. It states in the letter that i met all requirements except that i submitted an expired ielts cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Applying for a uk settlement visa
Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
@jesmond was thinking of appealing by presenting the new certificate to them before due date.
Re: Visa Refusal by Lessonnn: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Heritage2019:
@jesmond was thinking of appealing by presenting the new certificate to them before due date.
If you can meet up with the date it’s better that way if not you have to reapply.
Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok. Tnz
Re: Visa Refusal by vibrant99(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Listen to this Man Carefully.

Lessonnn:

Why not state the country , because there are some countries, they trick you to apply again with flimsy denial reason. You’ll think that’s the only thing they need, you provide it , they deny you again with another reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
The country is uk and the visa is settlement. Let give a brief story . I have been married for 6yrs and have a 6yrs old girl who holds a British passport like my wife , i have been to uk twice on visiting visa on one occasion spent 2weeks and 3week respectively. In fact i was also surprised when i was told that because of an expired IELTS certificate I was denied and if you ave seen one of this certificate you will discover it has no expiring date , that made me go online to do some search and it was there in discover that they Ukvi had set an expiration them self which is 2yrs and unfortunately i fall in that group.
Re: Visa Refusal by MamaEEE: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Heritage2019:
The country is uk and the visa is settlement. Let give a brief story . I have been married for 6yrs and have a 6yrs old girl who holds a British passport like my wife , i have been to uk twice on visiting visa on one occasion spent 2weeks and 3week respectively. In fact i was also surprised when i was told that because of an expired IELTS certificate I was denied and if you ave seen one of this certificate you will discover it has no expiring date , that made me go online to do some search and it was there in discover that they Ukvi had set an expiration them self which is 2yrs and unfortunately i fall in that group.

I know of sum1 in similar case as us urs but hers she did ielts general instead of life skill A1... She was refused the visa and she appealed ... This is the 2nd or 3rd year of appeal still nottyn yet...
Y not sit for the exam and reapply... Bcs the appeal is kinda stressful
Re: Visa Refusal by mrprolifik: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Heritage2019:

You need to rewrite the ielts exam and once the result is out and it's good you then need to reapply. Appealing against their decision won't help you . Since the result isn't valid any longer pls don't waste your time and money appealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
I really appreciate everyone that contributed to my topic . I said I was going to appeal the decision by HO after by refusal on the ground that I submitted an IELTS certificate in the process of this appeal I had so many dos amd don't but I finally decided to appeal ,some of the things I heard is that you can not submit any documents which was not part of the original application let me say this is no true cos there is a new document being used to check refusal now in an effort to reduce the work load on judges (withdrawal decision and appeal). Pls, if your case is striaght forward you can appeal with new document so long as u meet the requirements after the documents is presented to them. Just got my refusal over turn today after 10weeks from appeal date.Always remember if you cant win an appeal they won't tell you to appeal. Stay bless.

1 Like

Re: Visa Refusal by MamaEEE: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Having similar issue with my application,plz i would like 2 ask a few questions, kindly accept my email request. Thanks
Re: Visa Refusal by megastu(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
I agree with you.

I helped a client overturn his UK Visa refusal due to non submission of TB certificate. Please do a strong letter of reconsideration and if possible add a new IELTS certificate.

Best Regards.
Heritage2019:
I really appreciate everyone that contributed to my topic . I said I was going to appeal the decision by HO after by refusal on the ground that I submitted an IELTS certificate in the process of this appeal I had so many dos amd don't but I finally decided to appeal ,some of the things I heard is that you can not submit any documents which was not part of the original application let me say this is no true cos there is a new document being used to check refusal now in an effort to reduce the work load on judges (withdrawal decision and appeal). Pls, if your case is striaght forward you can appeal with new document so long as u meet the requirements after the documents is presented to them. Just got my refusal over turn today after 10weeks from appeal date.Always remember if you cant win an appeal they won't tell you to appeal. Stay bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
MamaEEE:
Having similar issue with my application,plz i would like 2 ask a few questions, kindly accept my email request. Thanks
Hi, mamaEEE , sorry I got ur message late I guess? U can send me an email on semilore39@gmail.com.Tnx
Re: Visa Refusal by MamaEEE: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Heritage2019:
Hi, mamaEEE , sorry I got ur message late I guess? U can send me an email on semilore39@gmail.com.Tnx

Ok thanks" sent u an email
Re: Visa Refusal by Heritage2019: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hi mamaEEE, how far with the application?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian High Commission Canada (passport Application) / Why Is Food Extremely Expensive In Nigeria? / I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.