Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (33102 Views)

My Second Week As Bolt Driver / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by okeniti: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Terrible stuff. You come back "home" and treated worse than an outsider. The black man and woman is really suffering in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
She better quickly adapt......... Crying like say pesin thief her puff puff......

This incident would groom her for worse incidents (forthcoming)...........

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Dandsome:
Tired of one sided stories.

Let's hear from the other party first before we conclude
abi, there is no sense in her story

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Everything for internet .. Anyhow person shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2019
An uber driver once drove me round Lagos before dropping me at my drop zone which was just a few kilometres from where I was picked up. If I didn't see that MTN mast before. I wouldn't have believed it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Tonye Cole daughter lol

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Kingrexyl(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Crazy! some Nigerians are damn sick!
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
philip0906:
That's Tonye Cole's daughter

One thing I do not understand, is Nigerians affinity with poverty. Once they see someone supposedly wealthy, they troll and attack for absolutely no reason.

That's someone sharing her ordeal on her social media handle, some peeps have perceived she's wealthy---- look at some comments from hungry peeps that reeks of stupidity.

it's the sick mentality prevalent in NiggerArea undecided

it's bad

But excess hunger don reset the brain of many in that dilapidated state

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by HBB1(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
I cannot have 'didirin' children...
So because a driver was rude to you, means you will be crying like an idiot!

She deserves to be flogged join sef. " u have never felt this violated!"
Is her brain paining her?

I just hate 'bolor' children. Radarada

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
okeniti:
Terrible stuff. You come back "home" and treated worse than an outsider. The black man and woman is really suffering in this world.
g

it's the sad reality of life as a black man o
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Neminc: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Is that all

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Social media is such a dustbin... Pathetic! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by philip0906(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

it's the sick mentality prevalent in NiggerArea undecided

it's bad

But excess hunger don reset the brain of many in that dilapidated state
As funny as this is, it's very true. I think a lot of peeps have seen way too much poverty around them, that's the only thing they can relate to...they do not understand or can't comprehend how someone will look good, drive good cars, speak accent, build houses etc It's something they can't relate with

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by ibmworld(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
If she can pay me to sympathize wit her.. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
baddosky1:
Women and victim-card playing!

You got into a Bolt vehicle, told the driver to roll up the glasses and he suddenly started assaulting you because of your "accent"...rather than tell us how uncouth, rude and disrespectful you were to him and most probably talked him down simply because "he is a driver" and you got served, you go to YouTube to cry that you were beaten because of your accent!

Stupid attention-seeking b*tches everywhere!

do UBERBOLT drivers wind down before ?

I know once u enter they normally on AC unless u choose otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Bolt_Ng drivers and agbero behaviour na like this - 5&6

Funny but a new breed of Nigerians are being born ....Nigeria-Americans, Nigeria-Canadians etc on one hand and those Nigerians that schooled or lived a greater part of their lives abroad. They will one day come back and 're-colonize' those sets of Nigerians who feel aggrieved, bitter and intimidated by people's achievements instead of trying to better their own live. If you doubt this, go ask the Liberians angry

Gossipninja:
Lady in tears as she shares her experience with a driver..

According to the video which has divided web users, the xAjebutter" lady was seem crying on how a Bolt driver assaulted her for just telling him to roll up the window because she was feeling.

The driver who felt intimated by the accent she used, rained insults on her and kicked her out of the taxi in the middle of the road.

The lady after sharing the video, still got blasted by few Nigerians who were after her accent instead of her ordeal.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHjWnlXpjk

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Eteka1(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
An uber driver once drove me round Lagos before dropping me at my drop one which was just a few kilometres from where I was picked up. If I didn't see that mtn mast before. I wouldn't have believed it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Just like that? I want to hear from the bolt driver too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by bamirotola: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
baddosky1:
Women and victim-card playing!

You got into a Bolt vehicle, told the driver to roll up the glasses and he suddenly started assaulting you because of your "accent"...rather than tell us how uncouth, rude and disrespectful you were to him and most probably talked him down simply because "he is a driver" and you got served, you go to YouTube to cry that you were beaten because of your accent!

Stupid attention-seeking b*tches everywhere!

***Update***

I just decided to sacrifice little of my data to watch the video of her crocodile tears and my suspicions was right!

She said "After waiting for 10-15 mins and he showed up, I asked him what took you so long and he said he couldn't find me"

That is most probably where the Wahala started! The b*tch must have started shouting at him and using words like,
"Why the hell did it take you so long to show up?"..."You think I don't have important things to do?" "You are so incompetent" blah blah blah!

All these ill-mannered unmarried women who seize any slightest opportunity to display that sick "girl power" on a man and when it backfires, they come to social media to claim assault and even rape!

My thought too bro and some illogical feminist will come out and rain insult on the man not hearing the other side of the story...no sane man will push you down cos you asked him to scroll up unless she was uncouth , rude and mannerless ! Thank God the driver made the call first!!

Women and playing victim card sha...the story won't sell for an intelligent mind

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
I didn't watch the video, so I can't conclude on what she really said, but if she really said that she was kicked out because of her accent, then there's a reason to doubt. There's more to this story than just the accent, haba!

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by baddosky1: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:

do UBERBOLT drivers wind down before ?

I know once u enter they normally on AC unless u choose otherwise

Bolt and Uber are different companies

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
HBB1:
I cannot have 'didirin' children... So because a driver was rude to you, means you will be crying like an idiot!
She deserves to be flogged join sef. " u have bevr felt this violated!" Is her brain paining her?
I just hate 'bolor' children. Radarada
what is this one saying?
@philip0906 you see what I was saying?
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2019
bigtt76:
Bolt_Ng drivers and agbero behaviour na like this - 5&6

Funny but a new breed of Nigerians are being born ....Nigeria-Americans, Nigeria-Canadians etc on one hand and those Nigerians that schooled or lived a greater part of their lives abroad. They will one day come back and 're-colonize' those sets of Nigerians who feel aggrieved, bitter and intimidated by people's achievements instead of trying to better their own live. If you doubt this, go ask the Liberians angry

you have foresight tongue

you know what's up

many millenial Nigerians spent a good part of their lives in international schools (like myself secondary school) spent time abroad, or even have multiple nationalities that afford them to perch in both places

Looking at the audition for BBNaija is a pointer
Mike dem ati Khafi.

Let Nigerians who are low on the social ladder continue to hate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by philip0906(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
She better quickly adapt......... Crying like say pesin thief her puff puff......

This incident would groom her for worse incidents (forthcoming)...........
.when in rome conduct yourself like Romans

NiggerArea is a jungle
and only the tough survive

If you are not tough

just go back jejely to America Canada, U.K. or wherever you came from
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by nadesh(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Is this how people cry?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by HBB1(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

Sense bruv... Because someone screams at you means you should sit in front of a camera and start crying!

A grown-ass woman?

I am not supporting bad customer service in any way, buh...
The girl is a didirin!

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Stop exhibiting your ignorance. There are Americans who study Yoruba and speak it very fluently. Even at that, no one is obligated by law to speak in local dialect.

U are the mumu here, pls, stay off my mention. I said accent. A mumu who doesnt know the difference between accent and dialect. Shift biko

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Princedapace:
I want Americans to speak in Igbo or Yoruba accent, then I can take u serious!
is this really necessary
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by XchUskY4u(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019
wetin dis one dey talk sef

maami na 9ja udey grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
philip0906:
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!
yea
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Exactly ....and these new breeds are networking seriously. Sooner or later, jobs would be the exclusive reserve of these guys and the hating will continue.

Ugosample:

you have foresight tongue

you know what's up

many millenial Nigerians spent a good part of their lives in international schools (like myself secondary school) spent time abroad, or even have multiple nationalities that afford them to perch in both places

Looking at the audition for BBNaija is a pointer
Mike dem ati Khafi.

Let Nigerians who are low on the social ladder continue to hate cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated / How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User / Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.