Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Thank you all - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank you all (4476 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Thank You 2017 / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank you all by edydamsel(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
my dear lets call a spade a spade. when things are not the way it should be u need to stand up and look 4 solution. its spiritual and all u need is prayer from a true man of God whose ministry is prophesy/deliverance.I Will recommend u to watch the miracles happening every wed evening and sunday services on facebook,instagram CHRIST CORRIDOR NIGERIA by pastor STEVE ONYEKA. or pay ur way down to uyo to attend a program coming up on wed to friday next wk. give it a try cos u dnt kn d man God has appointed 4 ur deliverance
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
yes2019:
Good day,

My name is princess and i am from IMO state.
This is the first time i am entering this site.
Please i will be very open and free here.
I was born in 1986 but i have a problem with my menstruation.

The issue is worse than you think.
I dont see it at all, as a matter of fact, since i was born, i have only had it once, i am married to a very good, Rich and understanding Yoruba Guy who from Ibadan and he is older than me with 2years.

What do i do?
Please help me Nairalanders.
I have visited so many hospitals and the result is not what any one will like to hear or see (The result says i do not have womb)
As at the time of this result, i have never had sex, i was still a virgin, what possibly could have happened to my womb? Few years after the result, the menstruation came and since then, it has stopped.

Pls i just need an advice.
Is this a spiritual problem?
Medical problem?
Pshychological problem?
What is the cause?
What do i do?

First off,your ovaries are responsible for your menses ,secondly, if indeed you don't have a womb and your husband is wealthy as you claim you can have a surrogate mother so your eggs could be planted in her to bare your child,3rdly just as a kidney transplant you can seek for a transplant, I just want to be clear if you mean they said you have no ovaries or do you actually mean your womb?good luck
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:

Maybe i should explain better.
Note: i dont visit babalawo, i am not such .
What happened is "after all d medical consultation, nothing comes up, one sunday morning, my Mum told me her friend asked her to take me to a church, on getting to the location, i asked y we are no longer going to the church, i was told that the man in charge of the church is whom we are meeting in his house. On getting there, i was told that He reads psalms and all that, but when i saw the whole activity, it doesn't look Godly, i then heard him calling the spirits of the xxxx in India...

Nobody told me to stop going there b4 i stopped.
My dear, i am a Christian, i know exactly what i am saying...(d summary is that i was deceived to go to that location)
I just pray u do not have any temptation that is above u and i pray u never experience what i experience...

Above all, i am still very happy, i live my life happily.
U wont know except i tell u.

Alright. It's a good thing your discerning spirit was awake. You didn't answer my other question, but that's by the way, have you thought of adopting while waiting on the Lord?
Re: Thank you all by ABCthings: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:

Yes, fully aware
Since you are a Christian, I advice you to post on Christian Forum. They're quite knowledgibly and not over spiritual. They're Americans so you timing should be good. Hope this helps.
Re: Thank you all by Cupiedbae: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Lady contact me via WhatsApp... here is my number. 08037741480. Thank you.
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:

I have prayed and fasted, i have sow seeds, i have cried, i have visited a place that the man use power of 5 spirits from India.

You will not understand, i have gone so several places to seek for solution...
The truth is i am just tired.

You will not know that this is what i am going through ooo...

When i dress, ppl will b admiring me because i am tall, slim, fair and very good looking.

Thats y i feel so angry when i see people saying they have problems, them never see half of the problem when me de go through, yet, they will say their problem is the worse on earth
You are complicating your problems, some people are just born that way, nothing wrong with adoption, you are married to a Yoruba guy, Yorubas are in my opinion the most advanced , liberal and understanding set of people in Nigeria I consider them the Oyibos of our country. He will probably welcome the idea of adoption, stop giving away your money to those stupid solution providers.
Re: Thank you all by indoorlove(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:
Good day,

My name is princess and i am from IMO state.
This is the first time i am entering this site.
Please i will be very open and free here.
I was born in 1986 but i have a problem with my menstruation.

The issue is worse than you think.
I dont see it at all, as a matter of fact, since i was born, i have only had it once, i am married to a very good, Rich and understanding Yoruba Guy who from Ibadan and he is older than me with 2years.

What do i do?
Please help me Nairalanders.
I have visited so many hospitals and the result is not what any one will like to hear or see (The result says i do not have womb)
As at the time of this result, i have never had sex, i was still a virgin, what possibly could have happened to my womb? Few years after the result, the menstruation came and since then, it has stopped.

Pls i just need an advice.
Is this a spiritual problem?
Medical problem?
Pshychological problem?
What is the cause?
What do i do?

Sorry about your story. Have you tried alternative medicine? PM me
Re: Thank you all by borngeologist(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2019
My beautiful sister just go for this month power must change hand at mfm..pour your heart to God there and he will give you the victory
Re: Thank you all by Oblongata: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2019
Go to ori oke Ikoyi, at ikoyi, Osun state. . . That place na eod.
Re: Thank you all by affinity77(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2019
My dear, there are some very potent Chinese drugs I will like you to give a trial. It has helped so many couples with infertility problem. Inbox me let me guide you properly. nwachukwuonline@gmail.com
Wish u all the best
Re: Thank you all by ALERT07(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Sure you've heard about prophet tb Joshua.
Have faith and visit his church
Your miracle awaits you
Re: Thank you all by ebujany(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:

I have prayed and fasted, i have sow seeds, i have cried, i have visited a place that the man use power of 5 spirits from India.

You will not understand, i have gone so several places to seek for solution...
The truth is i am just tired.

You will not know that this is what i am going through ooo...

When i dress, ppl will b admiring me because i am tall, slim, fair and very good looking.

Thats y i feel so angry when i see people saying they have problems, them never see half of the problem when me de go through, yet, they will say their problem is the worse on earth

madam, this is 2019. if you and your hubby can afford it, use a surrogate. it seems you were not open to your man about your condition from the beginning. but it's not late... open up and use a surrogate. it's still your child
Re: Thank you all by Nessy1(f): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2019
edeyworkcatholicministries@gmail.com
Re: Thank you all by Nessy1(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:

Can i get their email or telephone number?
edeyworkcatholicministries@gmail.com
Re: Thank you all by yes2019: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you for all your response, they are all very helpful.

Once again, i say Thank you
Re: Thank you all by nasoeb: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2019
yes2019:
Please what do you advice i do now?
Should i quit my marriage?

Should i still be hopeful?
Is your husband aware of this? And if yes, how is he dealing with it? .
Initially, I was thinking its an extreme case of amenorrhea but with the revelation that its a cause of no womb.
But to disabuse your mind, if it was confirm by a competent medical practitioner (Doctor), I will still advice you conduct this test in different more hospitals to be very sure of it. Base on this findings, I can tell you its not a spiritual nor psychological problem. But simply a dysfunctional anomaly in which your womb failed to develop during your foetal stage.
Re: Thank you all by nasoeb: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2019
affinity77:
My dear, there are some very potent Chinese drugs I will like you to give a trial. It has helped so many couples with infertility problem. Inbox me let me guide you properly. nwachukwuonline@gmail.com
Wish u all the best
Sorry, but I don't mean to spoil your business. But we are not talling if mere infertility issue here. The op said the hospital(s) confirmed she has no womb. If this is the case, how then will your potent chinese medicine work on what was never there. Infertility, on whatever is the cause, simply means the sperms fails to fertilise the ova. But in this case, you will need the womb (which is not there in this case) to synthesis the ova which then is fertilized by the sperm.
Re: Thank you all by nasoeb: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Netanyahu1:
You are complicating your problems, some people are just born that way, nothing wrong with adoption, you are married to a Yoruba guy, Yorubas are in my opinion the most advanced , liberal and understanding set of people in Nigeria I consider them the Oyibos of our country. He will probably welcome the idea of adoption, stop giving away your money to those stupid solution providers.
You were right on the issue, however there was no need fabricating those silly points of yoruba stunts. All tribes are educated, advanced and understanding. You will equally argued how much tout and agbero are of yoruba origin.
Re: Thank you all by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2019
I know a solution!!
Re: Thank you all by Cupiedbae: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Call me​ on: 08037741480.
Re: Thank you all by yes2019: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
nasoeb:

Initially, I was thinking its an extreme case of amenorrhea but with the revelation that its a cause of no womb.
But to disabuse your mind, if it was confirm by a competent medical practitioner (Doctor), I will still advice you conduct this test in different more hospitals to be very sure of it. Base on this findings, I can tell you its not a spiritual nor psychological problem. But simply a dysfunctional anomaly in which your womb failed to develop during your foetal stage.

Anyways, you might b right...
But how come i had my menstruation some time ago...
Do you feel its really possible to have menstruation without a womb?
Its really confusing, but anyways, i dont really know what to say shall...

It's well.
Re: Thank you all by yes2019: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
nasoeb:

Issue of this nature isn't to be hidden from a partner..., He's aware.
Re: Thank you all by julybaba(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2019
How long have you been married?

If you don't mind, I will like to see the x-ray detailing
the analysis of the fallopian tubes and uterine cavity.

You can send me a pm.

Best regards.
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
yes2019:

Trust me, i am going to do exactly this...
Its a promise, and i will come back with testimony.
if you have the travel abroad to seek medical treatment instead of sowing seeds into someone's pocket.
Re: Thank you all by mrNEMZY(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Nne, it's not your fault. It's nature that might have not been favorable to you.

If you menstruate once in a while. It means you got a womb, because the flow you see comes from the endometrium which is a part of the womb. It might also still be possible that the flow you see once in a while isn't actually menses, and if that is the case... It's bad.

I will advise you to do some things, but everything I advice depends on the understanding nature and how rich your husband is. Or how rich you yourself is.

1. Look for a very good gynaecologist in your area, test for your ovulation. Like test whether you still produce eggs atall. If the ovulation is fine and the womb is defective, then I think you have got a hope.
2. I really wish you well dear. How often does the flow come? Like once a year?
3. If you are positive in ovulation, a good gynaecologist would know what to do from there. But I know the rest of the steps would be very costly.
4. Pls mind what and where you sort for help, it's a crazy world and people want to cash in not minding your predicament. Also mind the medications you take.

Pls to all Nairalanders, if you notice an abnormal finding in your body, checkmate it on time. Don't wait till you think it's an issue before you visit the hospital. Some things are easier corrected at early stages. In this case, I expected the op to have visited the hospital since she was a teen

1 Like

Re: Thank you all by dafeoroyo: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
yes2019:
Please what do you advice i do now?
Should i quit my marriage?

Should i still be hopeful?

Come to Jesus,come to Jesus,come to Jesus now,he will help u,he will help u ,come to Jesus now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends / Is Love Really For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.