Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her (343 Views)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her by Famousdan: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Khafi gave a grisly narration of her dream in which Seyi killed her during her diary session on Thursday August 1.

The Nigerian-born British Police officer disclosed that she had the dream after a disagreement with Seyi who she described as ‘opinionated’.

She said, ” Big Brother, this week has been very intense and our task is very demanding. In fact, its been so intense that I had to get a nap and in my dream, I saw Seyi trying to stab me with a knife.

”Maybe due to our little disagreement with the task, but I just had to shout Bigge look what Seyi is trying to do to me and after that, I woke up.

”However, I’m just giving him space cause I don’t want wahala.”

watch video here: https://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-khafi-narrates-her-dream.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
I also had a dream when they evicted you from the house
Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her by boban007: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
NA HER MOUTH AND TOO MUCH SEX GO KILL HER.
Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Khafi Narrates Her Dream In Which Seyi Killed Her by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Seyi does look and behave like a psycopath. Sometimes he'll just be eating alone and then he remembers some of his victim he has killed in the past and burst out laughing.

(1) (Reply)

GOT: Scripts Reveals Why Drogon Burned Down Iron Throne Instead Of Jon Snow / Kindly See This Interesting Movie. / CDGN Lagos Honours Nigerian Movie And Media Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.