Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On (2177 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man – Popular OAP / I Won’t Leave Your Wife - Man Tells Neighbour / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by kamanidesmond(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sometimes I feel she is transferring her frustration to a younger lady that's two-third her age but is happily married.

33years old unmarried Aunty Eno, is my mother's immediate younger sister, that is terribly on my nerves over her continuous bitterness towards Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels.

Initially, I used to intercede to God over her predicament and desperation to get a husband for herself but I stopped when I noticed her desperation for a partner, blew into full time hatred for the actress, from the very moment rumours of her marriage began.

At first we saw reasons with her, why should a young actress chose to marry the billionaire anyway, but her own attitude towards it became so unrestrained and she took it personal.

I make bold to say that, sometimes when Aunty Eno begins to rant, one would think Regina Daniels either stole her husband or knows where husbands are kept but refused to show her.

This evening when I got home, she was ranting cat and dogs again, about Regina's Ghana vacation and throwing tantrums about how irresponsible it is for a wife to share bedroom photos with her husband, I felt a prick in my soul screaming:

Read More: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/08/01/my-unmarried-33yrs-old-aunty-wont-leave-regina-daniels-alone-and-focus-on-getting-a-husband-for-herself/

Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by raphy(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Her kitten is itching her for a rich sugar Daddy thts all.Hater's gunner hate her.
Her choice there head ache ,they die there burial people attend chop n clean mouth.

Thts life.
Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by Collins0609(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2019
confirm busybody
Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by OlawaleBammie: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2019
kamanidesmond:
Sometimes I feel she is transferring her frustration to a younger lady that's two-third her age but is happily married.

33years old unmarried Aunty Eno, is my mother's immediate younger sister, that is terribly on my nerves over her continuous bitterness towards Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels.

Initially, I used to intercede to God over her predicament and desperation to get a husband for herself but I stopped when I noticed her desperation for a partner, blew into full time hatred for the actress, from the very moment rumours of her marriage began.

At first we saw reasons with her, why should a young actress chose to marry the billionaire anyway, but her own attitude towards it became so unrestrained and she took it personal.

I make bold to say that, sometimes when Aunty Eno begins to rant, one would think Regina Daniels either stole her husband or knows where husbands are kept but refused to show her.

This evening when I got home, she was ranting cat and dogs again, about Regina's Ghana vacation and throwing tantrums about how irresponsible it is for a wife to share bedroom photos with her husband, I felt a prick in my soul screaming:

Read More: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/08/01/my-unmarried-33yrs-old-aunty-wont-leave-regina-daniels-alone-and-focus-on-getting-a-husband-for-herself/

Hmm, a 33yr lady being ur mum's immediate sister?!?! and wat is ur age, what is ur mum's age? wen did ur mum give birth to u?? i dont k w if ur g/parents spaced their childbirth with 10-10years or more sha. i tink someone understand the puzzle am trying to arrange cus the story to me seems cooked up just for traffic reason.

5 Likes

Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by mrbyron(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2019
This is a family problem. Take this matter to the elders in your family for prompt intervention and resolution. Nothing can be done from here.

2 Likes

Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by ImaIma1(f): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, a 33yr lady being ur mum's immediate sister?!?! and wat is ur age, what is ur mum's age? wen did ur mum give birth to u?? i dont k w if ur g/parents spaced their childbirth with 10-10years or more sha. i tink someone understand the puzzle am trying to arrange cus the story to me seems cooked up just for traffic reason.

Because the op knows that NL guys will dive into the thread to criticize on of their "victims". Many of then will take the bait
Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by crackhouse(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Pls get a her a boyfriend so she can calm her nerves...

1 Like

Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by dejio42(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2019
angry op am trying to figure out your age to be able to arange a poo story. Your mom imidiate sis is 33,your mom would be like 36 and she gave birth to U @ 20. U re 16

1 Like

Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by OlawaleBammie: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Because the op knows that NL guys will dive into the thread to criticize on of their "victims". Many of then will take the bait

ehenn?? we re not all fools na, many online tinks we re all reason same way whereas some are stil actually reasoning with their brain and not their fingers.

not even for someone like me that even when u re sayinb the truth am stil doubting talkmore of cooking it like concoction.
Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by futuregovernor: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Put her picture up,let's view and see if she is out of marketW
Re: My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On by kamanidesmond(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ehenn?? we re not all fools na, many online tinks we re all reason same way whereas some are stil actually reasoning with their brain and not their fingers.

not even for someone like me that even when u re sayinb the truth am stil doubting talkmore of cooking it like concoction.

Immediate younger sister not "immediate younger sibling". She is their last born.

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Woman Having Sex Outside Marriage And Is Caned In Public (photos) / Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.