Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him (1963 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Dreadlock69(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
What your advice for him

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin

MARRY HER /SHE WILL CHANGE....

FOWL

MARRY HER 2024 KI, DATIN FOR 8YEARS !!! YOU ARE CRAZY. YOU DESERVE MORE THAN A BITE

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Urrghhh. This looks irritating.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Henrywalker: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bite her in return and she go understand naaa tongue .
Marrying her is even worse because people always refuses to show their true colors until they are married. Better run or she will bite your soul/heart when you eventually marry her, and it will end in premium tears!!!
Better be single than to marry or live with a vampire who is trying too hard to look/behave like human. tongue

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
vagina person and wahala/drama.

you say you no want trouble and you get woman for your life, define woman!
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by chocboi78(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Matter strong
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by SimpDetector: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Simp spotted.

A woman is biting you and you are coming to Twitter to cry.

Simps will tolerate anything just to please and keep a woman.

See the fool saying he loves her and can't leave her.

Hopefully she will bite your carotid artery and you will bleed to death and rid the world of one simp.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001

Hoe stop this unnecessary space thing now, are you a kid?
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
what is wrong with your own teeth?
bite her back to reality
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
fati2001

Hoe stop this unnecessary space thing now, are you a kid?

so ur sister is still hoeing around, selling her body for cheap cent.....

you better thank her, cuz it's her business that support ur family this Xmas... SO YOU BETTER THANK HER...

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

so ur sister is still hoeing around, selling her body for cheap cent.....

you better thank her, cuz it's her business that support ur family this Xmas... SO YOU BETTER THANK HER...

her pussy her business she can fuck_ the whole nation, same goes to you hoe. you can't escape it sooner or later you will use it to make money. you cant open leg for free now who are you lying to?
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

her pussy her business she can fuck_ the whole nation, same goes to you hoe. now who are you lying to?

a liar can't never believe the truth... because he think that everyone is like him
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

[b]her pussy her business[/b]she can fuck_ the whole nation,

that's what we called self employment
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

a liar can't never believe the truth... because he think that everyone is like him

imagine you edited and omitted where I emphasized on the fact, you refuse to swallow the truth. Go in peace girl the day you start your hoe phase in life I know you will remember my name.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

that's what we called self employment
thats a nice way to put it or being a lady which is what I call it.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Duru9(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
8years relationship
Planning to marry her in 4 years time

Meaning una go date for 12yeqrs

The gods are warning you to free the babe brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

thats a nice way to put it or being a lady which is what I call it.
ur sister a hoe..
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

imagine you edited and omitted where I emphasized on the fact, you refuse to swallow the truth. Go in peace girl the day you start your hoe phase in life I know you will remember my name.

yes I will also remember ur name....

a brother to a hoe that's your name..
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

ur sister a hoe..
true so is an average Nigerian girl.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

same goes to you hoe. you can't escape it sooner or later you will use it to make money.

SAID BY THE GREATEST SEER

WELL IF UR FEMALE RELATIVES AIN'T ESCAPING THE HOEIN JOB, I CAN ESCAPE IT.. GOT THAT.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

true so is an average Nigerian girl.

same as Nigerian man..
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY THE GREATEST SEER

WELL IF UR FEMALE RELATIVES AIN'T ESCAPING THE HOEIN JOB, I CAN ESCAPE IT.. GOT THAT.

I am not talking about you becoming a professional sex worker, you must hoe girl you can't open legs for nothing, it is your nature to open for something.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I am not talking about your becoming a professional sex worker, you must how girl you can't open legs for nothing, it is your nature to open for something.

here we go again...

BY THE GREATEST SEER.
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
What did I just see?

Girlfriend of 8 years, to be married in the next 4 years?

A total of 12 years just on courtship alone?! shocked
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
imagine this girl dey give you head
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by LO18(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

here we go again...

BY THE GREATEST SEER.
Fati2001.please don't be offended you don't have to reply or exchange words with everyone that speaks ill of you or insults you.If you believe in Christ.You should also be ready to accept abuses from others even when you are not the one who first offended them. Though it is frustrating to receive insults from people all the time but I believe you responding the way you do gives those insulting you a form of energy.so,try to use the word of God to respond to them if you must or simply ignore them.Don't allow your haters make you to have a bitter spirit & loose the Glory of God in your life.Some people are already destined for hell & they already know it,please and please don't let them drag you along.It pray God gives you the Grace to be able to withstand & ignore abuses in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kobicove:
What did I just see?
Girlfriend of 8 years, to be married in the next 4 years?
A total of 12 years just on courtship alone?! shocked
na I'm be the reason for the bite
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by tyup(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Truth is, I don't care if the worse happens to this Idiot. my own concern is why would you keep spending on a girl? a 9ja own for that matter undecided

Ur simp omen really sucks man
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by tyup(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:
Simp spotted.

A woman is biting you and you are coming to Twitter to cry.

Simps will tolerate anything just to please and keep a woman.

See the fool saying he loves her and can't leave her.

Hopefully she will bite your carotid artery and you will bleed to death and rid the world of one simp.

You should be made a mod for Romance section
Re: His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
LO18:
Fati2001.please don't be offended you don't have to reply or exchange words with everyone that speaks ill of you or insults you.If you believe in Christ.You should also be ready to accept abuses from others even when you are not the one who first offended them. Though it is frustrating to receive insults from people all the time but I believe you responding the way you do gives those insulting you a form of energy.so,try to use the word of God to respond to them if you must or simply ignore them.Don't allow your haters make you to have a bitter spirit & loose the Glory of God in your life.Some people are already destined for hell & they already know it,please and please don't let them drag you along.It pray God gives you the Grace to be able to withstand & ignore abuses in Jesus name.

thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame? / Meme Lovers Come In / A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.