Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Should I Be Feeling This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Feeling This Way (757 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Feeling This Way by Tracey121(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
I met this guy a couple of months ago, I found out he has a Girlfriend he never cared to tell me about, asked him and he admitted, I decided that I wont be the one ending things since its been what I have been doing ever since I started dating(breaking up with ppl) so I dared myself not to fall in love with the guy just go with the flow, he treated me well, said things I wanted to hear but never mention the L word and I didnt want him to, I have been tormented by the GF's friends and his friends but ignored that, I was not gona fall in love with him and I was not gona be hurt I told myself, but the guy seemed to be too preocupied by me more than anything else, he'd prefer to be with me than his GF that he stays with, I didnt think it was necessary for me to ask where will this leave me coz I knew he cant leave his GF that has his child for me so I told myself that I am not dating the guy we just having fun in that way it was gona be easy for me to surpress the love feelings that were creeping in everytime I spend time with him, so we meet, text and call each other more often and any time of the day, it didnt feel like I was dating someone who stays with his GF

But recently I have found out that everytime he leaves to his GF I got terrific hurt, everytime I think about him I cant hold my breath anymore, everytime I talk to him be it facial or on the phone I felt like screaming "I LOVE YOU, CANT U SEE IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU?" all thos kinda feelings took over and then I knew I had to let him go, I cudnt do this to myself anymore, I met him again yesterday but I cudnt brought myself into telling him about my decision, I love him, so I decided that I wont do it but when he left me I knew I had to do it and doing it facial was gona be a mission, I called him and told him that we have to stop what we are doing coz its becoming unhealthy for me, I cudnt get myself to telling him the real reason behind my decision, he was real upset over the phone and said its ok now that Im done with him I wana leave him, anyway he is in no position to convince me otherwise and then we said our goodbyes, and now Im feeling like the world has come down on me, I am so hurt, heart broken, I miss him so much, he is the only person who seemed to understand me, who seemed to be so compatible with me and yet he has to be so unavailable, I deleted his number everywhere coz I didnt wana be tempted to call him again, but now I am regreting the decision, everything feels so horrible wrong, I dont know what to do,

Do you think I made the right decision for leaving him, should I be regreting it now, I dared him not to call me or talk to me again but everytime my phone rings I hope its him
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by bytes2tera: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
You took the right decision. Except u want to continue playing second fiddle for how long? Let him face d one at home/ d mother of his child. You'll find ur own ok. Peace
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by iice(f): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
The longer you stay with someone you know is the type of person you can fall in love with. . .it's inevitable that you will fall for him.
I think you did the right thing. It's not fair to all of you in the situation.
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster
you did the right thing and should stick to that mindset (still wonder why you didnt do that earlier though)
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by Tracey121(f): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
Thank you guys, I thought as much too, its extremely emotional wrecking to let go of something that your heart yerns for but I know It will get better in time
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by ShyOne(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
I'm with Mrbrownjay.  My sentiments exactly.

I am SLOW.

It takes a VERY LONG TIME for me to start dating because I research that person first.  The only time I increase my speed to decide to date is if the object of my affection "that person" increases it by "revealing their worthiness and availability" to my awareness in a totally convincing manner.

They have to be "legit" - I have too much to lose if they aren't - my heart, body and possessions are invaluable to more than just myself.
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by freecocoa(f): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
you sure did the right thing so dont regret it cos i dnt think its fun being the orther woman.
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2010
you did the right thing you need to love yourself more.you will soon be over him
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by buttkick: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
im a guy so i do understand his dynamics. he didnt fight to have you as hes got a substitute he knows is always there for him so he shrugs his shoulders and moves on. you made a mistake by believing from the word go that everything will work out fine. try as we may, they dont always do, we only get hurt.

i know your hurting and hope you can learn from this and move on too with this consolation that you did the right thing spot on.
Re: Should I Be Feeling This Way by layuns(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
Actually time is surely the master of everything and i bet you soonest everything will be like a story to you,
Moreova u defnately did tha right thing by not allowing urself to fall in love and even letting him go,
When eva his thought comes rite-2-u, just say it to yourself "No" and thing of other swt things and i bet soon u will be fine,
All tha best as u strive in controlling ya-self and ya-feelings

(1) (Reply)

Would I Regret It? / When She Fears That She Is Not Pretty Enough For You, Let Her Go / What A Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.