Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Would I Regret It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I Regret It? (757 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Regret It? by AnsFerrari(f): 1:21am On Nov 17, 2010
i have been in two committed relationships that ended badly and i am in my early 20's. After these relationships, i'm not too keen on just jumping again to another relationship. The problem is i have been meeting guys, good too but unfortunately for them, i have no atom of interest especially at this point, the more i turn them down, the more they keep coming. i am only worried that there might be a time, where i might seek and they would be nowhere to be found. Am i to be blamed if i do not want these men? would i regret it?
Re: Would I Regret It? by coded777: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2010
Its simple. Check your age, if you're close to marriage ready, and you still turn them down you will/may definitely regret it and if otherwise, NO.
Re: Would I Regret It? by AnsFerrari(f): 1:29am On Nov 17, 2010
coded777:

Its simple. Check your age, if you're close to marriage ready, and you still turn them down you will/may definitely regret it and if otherwise, NO.

I'm not yet 23.
Re: Would I Regret It? by vivaladiva(f): 1:30am On Nov 17, 2010
u need to take a break---nothing wrong wiv that---a time for reflection and i time to heal

so ur last two customesr robbed u blind, trashed ur store and left u with a black eye---now ur taking time out to install cctv and other security systems, wld u let a few over zeleous customers, talk u into opening up ur shop before ur ready to do so
Re: Would I Regret It? by r231(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2010
how bout you try to knw them better

before jumping into a relationship

and make sure u keep sex out of it for a while
Re: Would I Regret It? by vivaladiva(f): 1:34am On Nov 17, 2010
code777 so she sld be jumping from one emotionally trumatic relationship to another, continiously exposing her self to mental pain because she doesnt want time to run out on her

i swear some people should comewith a mute botton, one that is very sensitive to stupid talk----so that once the stupidness enters the brain and is about to travel to the mouth or in this case finger----that mute botton wld just self activate and save us all from enduring malu talk
Re: Would I Regret It? by vivaladiva(f): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2010
u can have sex without being in a reationship R234

so because ur not in a serious relationship---nato ur tent o isreal for ur toto

as far as am concerned, sex is part of the vetting process tooo
Re: Would I Regret It? by denzel2009: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

u can have intimacy without being in a reationship R234

so because your not in a serious relationship---nato your tent o isreal for your toto

Hmmmnnnm food for thought!

I need to do some serious vettings.
Re: Would I Regret It? by r231(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

u can have intimacy without being in a reationship R234

so because your not in a serious relationship---nato your tent o isreal for your toto

dahunnn i am in a wrong relationship lol
Re: Would I Regret It? by vivaladiva(f): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2010
i no fit shout oooo, seriously gals need to stop making all these baseless asumptions, as if se-x is the ultimate sub zero move

if he aint fit for a relationship, am sure he can keep warming the kuchi till u find some one better, haba

u shout all u like if we come enter the bedroom ( in ibo accent) n ur game aint tight----y sld i waste my precious life with u

good job---check

very high probability to have beautiful offsprings---check

knows his gee strings from his thongs---check

slap bang in the middle not too soft and not too hard ----check

lowpropensity to run after anything in skirt----check

in no particular order obviously
Re: Would I Regret It? by coded777: 1:59am On Nov 17, 2010
Hello viva, dont u think you may have misinterpreted my post? We're all here to learn and stand to be corrected on certain issues.

@ANsferari, i urge u just be careful with your love life, and moreso read and understand comments well before taking a second thought.
Peace.
Re: Would I Regret It? by vivaladiva(f): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2010
code777 i appologise for my heavy handed approach to ur statement

of cos am not asking her to morn her least b/f for 10 years

but u cant carry an unmended heart into a new relationship===this is just asking for more heart break-----u need to chill out on this marriage stuff ude---it is nt the begining and end of a womans life.------
Re: Would I Regret It? by HighChief4(m): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2010
@Op
Take your time and while you are at it, check yourself and see if your are the reason your previous relationships failed. If you are not, then try to point out what went wrong and correct them in your next relatiosnhips. And when you are ready to enter into another relationship ensure you do not overlook anything(as in the guys aspect), cos whatever you ignore will end up to be the cause of your broken relationship. These days 51% is a pass mark. I wish you luck
Re: Would I Regret It? by HighChief4(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2010
@Vivaladiva's posts---- Am still ROTFLMAO
Re: Would I Regret It? by Osama10(m): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2010
Take your time and study your past relationships to figure out what went wrong with both of them.

And you need some time to heal up properly from the past relationships you had before entering into a new one.
Re: Would I Regret It? by iice(f): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2010
And who are you in the past two relationships? @ OP
You can choose to date now and still regret something or not.
Re: Would I Regret It? by Carolece(f): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2010
you are a young woman. You have enough time to know about men. Take your time to handpick "the one".

(1) (Reply)

When She Fears That She Is Not Pretty Enough For You, Let Her Go / She Left Me Beacuse Of Gsm Phone / Can Love Overcome This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.