Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age (4913 Views)

OAU VC: Our Son Was Schemed Out - Ile-Ife Indigenes / Help!! I Got Disqualified By LASU Due To Wrong Utme Subject Combination / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by MRAKBEE(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
muykem:
My son scored 260 in JAMB and cleared his SSCE with 6 As but i was surprised when they told me that minimum acceptable age in LASU is 16years. Please what can i do for him not to waste one year and money already spent.
Skills acquisition. ICT, Fashion designing, etc

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by PromiseUche(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
16 is the minimum acceptable age, period!
Where is he rushing to?

Much unemployed graduates on ground already undecided

Let him learn a skill for a year & starts his personal business or idea while he schools next year!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by earthsync(f): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
NL1960:

Does JUPEB guarantee automatic entry into 200 level espercially for the competitive courses?.

Yes. If he can get 14 or 15 points then he'll get his course of choice smiley
Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by zibuga: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
My candid advise is that let him or her attend any vocational training till he clock 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by BrutusOj(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2019
muykem:
My son scored 260 in JAMB and cleared his SSCE with 6 As but i was surprised when they told me that minimum acceptable age in LASU is 16years. Please what can i do for him not to waste one year and money already spent.
See kweshun..if it were job he is applying for and the need age less than his own , you won't come here to ask us, go to court and swell affidavit claiming he is 20 cheesy.
Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by BrutusOj(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2019
PromiseUche:
16 is the minimum acceptable age, period!
Where is he rushing to?

Much unemployed graduates on ground already undecided

Let him learn a skill for a year & starts his personal business or idea while he schools next year!
He want to set a record in his family.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by haryomikun(m): 4:33am On Aug 03, 2019
NL1960:

Does JUPEB guarantee automatic entry into 200 level espercially for the competitive courses?.

The Jupeb advice is the best. I know several 15 year olds that did Jupeb this year. If they pass this year's Jupeb they'll be in 200 level.

The Jupeb program is expensive by the way
Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by Syogbe(m): 3:17pm On May 13
Wao at last I am back. Can the 15 years old boy be allowed to do Diploma or Predegree?
Re: Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age by Syogbe(m): 4:06pm On May 13
Wao at last I am back. Can the 15 years old boy be allowed to do Diploma or Pre Degree? We should have many intermediary programs that a child may go instead of staying at home. Some people score less in JAMB the following year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" / Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible / Free Utme Computer-based Test (cbt) Software For 300 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.