Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' (37745 Views)

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Critical Electrum Vulnerability, Update Your Electrum Wallet NOW! / Ask All Your Cryptocurrency-related Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by nlfpmod: 5:04pm On Feb 21
This is a Warning
If you Are in Nigeria
Move all your Cryptocurrency from all exchanges to a Custodial wallet or cold storage right now

Cryptonian

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 5:05pm On Feb 21
grin

Do you people actually make money from this crypto true true?

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy?

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by God1000(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21
There's fire on the mountain

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Deziwealth: 5:08pm On Feb 21
Nigeria shall be great again.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by NairalandForumo: 5:08pm On Feb 21
True, Tinubu might want to freeze all transactions with major crypto companies like Binance....

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Lekan239(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
Why
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Starboytwo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
Make them no try nonsense at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by NothingDoMe: 5:09pm On Feb 21
Lol. I don't do crypto. No energy for mad fluctuations.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Wahala90: 5:09pm On Feb 21
... .

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by FuckHomophobes: 5:09pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy

SMH πŸ™„

Very few women you say..... 😌😌

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by thesolutions(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21
Fire brigade and threat won't solve anything.
I advised long ago for the government to create it own token/wallet that can appreciate over time but they refuse.
Now dollar is rising like crypto.

39 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21
Why?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by FourQu: 5:09pm On Feb 21
Hehe cheesy this serious warning is from anonymous.

Those on the crypto pip watching thread in investment section should heed this warning ASAP because Tinubu's hand is stretching dangerously towards their direction with every minute that passes.

17 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by AllTheWayUp: 5:09pm On Feb 21
The Great Tinubulation continues

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by mrvitalis(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21
Oh please binance spot wallet is different from P2P wallet

They just gave power back to the few WhatsApp and telegram escrow group

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by sukkot: 5:09pm On Feb 21
shocked
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Chimarto: 5:10pm On Feb 21
Paid aid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Jbleenk: 5:10pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy

Crypto is not meant for everybody cos you have to be smart, very strategic and calculative to be successful in it.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Urgent1Million: 5:10pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy?
Because only men are concerned about making money.
Women are concerned about spending money.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by osuolale95(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21
Why?
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Feb 21
Which one is custodial wallet?

4 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21
Following The Update
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Jestin: 5:10pm On Feb 21
πŸ˜‚
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by T2Justman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21
Booked
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Klington: 5:11pm On Feb 21
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by FuckHomophobes: 5:11pm On Feb 21
bluefilm:
Which one is custodial wallet?

Non custodian Wallets are those wallets that you have their seed phrase. E g . Trust wallet, metamask etc

Custodian Wallets are wallets that's managed by a third party, like binance

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Okpokpo09: 5:11pm On Feb 21
Please help me hunger wan finish my family. I’m from Oyo state any kind of food will be accepted, we’re dying of hunger our manhood no longer standing. Help help help ooooo

4 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by lanre316: 5:11pm On Feb 21
FUD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 5:11pm On Feb 21
FuckHomophobes:

SMH πŸ™„
Be rolling your eyes there, can you go and marry with the crypto as work? Do you think your prospective father-in-law will handover his daughter to you?
What will be your reply if they ask you what you do for a living

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Lonestar124: 5:11pm On Feb 21
Wetin concen digital currency with physical currency, even the cypto and forex traders withdraw their profit or capital with local currency not in USD..

6 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by mmadu4: 5:11pm On Feb 21
so you want to steal peoples money abi?

no details no guidance of what to do ,
just MOVE btc to custodian wallet

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) / BVN Registration Extended To October / Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.