Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. (1839 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm an advocate of no sex before wedlock. But Nlers when you tell a guy you are dating that no sex before marriage and he accepted without arguing and you guys have been cool.
Don't you think you should find out if he's really potent by giving it atleast one shot?
What if you waited till your wedding night and realized he's actually impotent or under performed? It happened recently to someone I know.
I am just saying

4 Likes

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by ifex370(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
LillyVal:
I'm an advocate of no sex before wedlock. But Nlers when you tell a guy you are dating that no sex before marriage and he accepted without arguing and you guys have been cool.
Don't you think you should find out if he's really potent by giving it atleast one shot?
What if you waited till your wedding night and realized he's actually impotent or under performed? It happened recently to someone I know.
I am just saying

Confusion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2019

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
How?
ifex370:

Confusion
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
LillyVal:
I am just saying
Performance doesn't matter if the girl is a virgin herself. She has nothing to compare with. Plus erection tests can be had.

I'm not a big fan of male virginity tho.

I prefer the guy be practising on Hoes and Sluts before marrying his virgin.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:

Performance doesn't matter if the girl is a virgin herself. She has nothing to compare with. Plus erection tests can be had.

I'm not a big fan of male virginity tho.

I prefer the guy be practising on Hoes and Sluts before marrying his virgin. shocked
Lord Have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
what if you give him a shot and he eventually dump you for another lady. some guys can be very crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
hmmmmm
Oma307:
what if you give him a shot and he eventually dump you for another lady. some guys can be very crazy
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
LillyVal:
hmmmmm
if you ask me, I will still go with no sex before marriage. gbam

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op is confused lol cheesycheesy.....What if he/she refuses??
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by DSHADOWWALKER: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oma307:

what assurances do you have that he wont dump her or stop caring about her after having sex with her after marriage.At least a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage We need to change our ways of thinking.You should go celibate or remain a virgin only if you believe premarital sex is bad or u want to instigate self control and not for the fear of someone dumping you after the act,cause he will still do it,no matter when the deed is done.
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by theSpark(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
You don't want sex before marriage and he agreed why are you still having doubts again?

LOL.. No risk no reward. The chances of jamming an impotent guy are slim

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by fcdgrand(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2019
damn!, that is her bargaining power, fall to this trick at your own risk!
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2019
ok
Oma307:

if you ask me, I will still go with no sex before marriage.
gbam
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Funmmyastic: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Oma307:
if you ask me, I will still go with no sex before marriage. gbam

Wow,coming from a guy.I'm impressed.
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Wow,coming from a guy.I'm impressed.
I respect guys that are virgin because if we have virgin guys there will be more virgin ladies in the society

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Have faith in God

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by rosy1992(f): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Don't be swayed, stick to your policy of #no sex before marriage, believe me it's the best thing you would do to your self.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank you.
rosy1992:
Don't be swayed, stick to your policy of #no sex before marriage, believe me it's the best thing you would do to your self.
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by CAPTIVATOR: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
LillyVal:
I am just saying

There is something called potency test . done at hospital's ... Am an advocate of no sex before marriage too .
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
potency test? I will check with my hospital
CAPTIVATOR:

There is something called potency test . done at hospital's ... Am an advocate of no sex before marriage too .
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by CAPTIVATOR: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
LillyVal:
potency test? I will check with my hospital

" A potency test is a medical test, the results of which can establish whether a person (the accused in this case) is capable of engaging in sexual acts or not "

https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/what-potency-test-how-useful-it-22324&ei=dbtlRDMc&lc=en-NG&s=1&m=645&host=www.google.com&f=1&gl=ng&ts=1565020374&sig=ACgcqhqsP46kfT77AU-4WTxo3W0_a3tzEA

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by CAPTIVATOR: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
LillyVal:
I am just saying

As for the under performed, I always tell people that the Bible doesnt support married people not pleasing each other sexually

1 Corinthians 7:3, when discussing couple's sexual relation says

" Let the husband give to his wife HER DUE , and let the wife also do likewise to her husband "

Due means
due
/djuː/
adjective

of the proper quality or extent.

So under performing is a no, both must feel satisfied and happy.

Why ? Verse 5 says so that Satan won't tempt them and destroy their union

1 Like

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by AstroG: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oma307:

Like your unborn child undecided undecided??

Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
AstroG:

Like your unborn child undecided undecided??
what are you talking about
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
The issue is complicated, Each human are created with a lot of variation. What you can do without another can't. I aren't a fan of promiscuity only you know the kind of man /woman you dating and how serious the relationship is. Most parents you actually see today with grown up kids living happily were actually engaging in such before pregnancy made them settle.
The end of the matter is simple know your partner. A clown can be desperate in getting into you cause you are a virgin, he can foot the marriage rites and all others. But after the show, what next he will ask himself. A marriage of regret comes afterwards.
And for record that won't dictate if you gonna get a good man or a good woman.
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2019
10nks
CAPTIVATOR:

" A potency test is a medical test, the results of which can establish whether a person (the accused in this case) is capable of engaging in sexual acts or not "

https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/what-potency-test-how-useful-it-22324&ei=dbtlRDMc&lc=en-NG&s=1&m=645&host=www.google.com&f=1&gl=ng&ts=1565020374&sig=ACgcqhqsP46kfT77AU-4WTxo3W0_a3tzEA
Re: I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Satan Loves you.
SmellySperm:

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Caught Fully Unclad In A Public Place / What's Your Current Relationship Status? / Hoe Stories Trending On Whatsapp Tv's (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.