Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow (1204 Views)

Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land / Critique My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design / Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Obalegend: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello,

I will like an architect on this forum to tell me how much I will need to get an approved drawing (plan) for my proposed 4 bedroom (with a Study room) in Ibadan. Also, I will like to meet with a good architect on this forum. Thanks for your anticipatory response.

N: B Please, If you are an architect, before we have a private discussion, kindly tell me and the whole nairalanders what your bill is.

My contact is 07086834909

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Obalegend:
Hello,

I will like an architect on this forum to tell me how much I will need to get an approved drawing (plan) for my proposed 4 bedroom (with a Study room) in Ibadan. Also, I will like to meet with a good architect on this forum. Thanks for your anticipatory response.

N: B Please, If you are an architect, before we have a private discussion, kindly tell me and the whole nairalanders what your bill is.

I will do the design for you complete for 50,000 and you get 9 different architectural working drawings
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by kebliss(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Obalegend:
Hello,

Approval and drawing 150,000
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by holatunjy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bungalow =120k

Duplex =150k

Obalegend:
Hello,

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
All these people quoting 120k, 150k and even 50k do guys know a complete drawing for approval comprises of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical drawings? U're collecting 150k, how much will you pay for service drawings? Then by the time you print and seal how much will be your interest?
You guys are just an embarrassment to the profession.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by desse: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Juell:
All these people quoting 120k, 150k and even 50k do guys know a complete drawing for approval comprises of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical drawings? U're collecting 150k, how much will you pay for service drawings? Then by the time you print and seal how much will be your interest?
Nawa see insult /condemnation ,,,Na hustiling my broda guys don throw way proffessionalism 'na 'survivalism' remain now ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by F117nighthawk: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Juell:

They are quacks in the business, hungry people spoiling the business, ordinary survey plan is around 350k,and some inexperienced jokers are charging this ridiculous amount for complete drwgs
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Juell:

structural drawings for a bungalow? even services drawings are not too often required for a bungalow

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by olajide21: 3:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

I will do the design for you complete for 50,000 and you get 9 different architectural working drawings

"...and you get 9 different working drawings" who are you?
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

structural drawings for a bungalow? even services drawings are not too often required for a bungalow
Someone mentioned bungalow 120k, duplex 150k. Your own case sef weak me totally 50k for 9 different drawings? How much does M&E collect? And for your info M&E is compulsory.
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2019
desse:
Nawa see insult /condemnation ,,,Na hustiling my broda guys don throw way proffessionalism 'na 'survivalism' remain now ooo
That's why Nigerians keep pricing architects soo cheaply.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Juell:

Someone mentioned bungalow 120k, duplex 150k. Your own case sef weak me totally 50k for 9 different drawings? How much does M&E collect? And for your info M&E is compulsory.

grin Compulsory to you right? Look for a bungalow it is only if the client requests for it, you dont superimpose it on him/her its not your house afterall the additional cost is from his pocket, you can quote 200million for your design and i can bring down mine, you dont know the factor behind it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by otunzzy(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2019
holatunjy:
Bungalow =120k

Duplex =150k

obalegend sir me am not an architect o am an engineer i biult for people but i can help you get it easily and that would be a perfect job
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

grin Compulsory to you right? Look for a bungalow it is only if the client requests for it, you dont superimpose it on him/her its not your house afterall the additional cost is from his pocket, you can quote 200million for your design and i can bring down mine, you dont know the factor behind it.
Drawings submitted for approval comes with service drawings, even if it's a bungalow. If you like do ur design for N10, it only shows the value u attach to urself.
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Juell:

Drawings submitted for approval comes with service drawings, even if it's a bungalow. If you like do ur design for N10, it only shows the value u attach to urself.

Please be reasonable we re talking of a bungalow here
You can get your approval with architectural working drawings, survey plan, title of agreement, development levy and tax clearance. There is a difference between being greedy and having value. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by joycluv: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2019
See bickerings. Except there's a certain rule that stipulates the cost of architectural designs in nigeria, then it's more like an open market where anyone can charge any amount which he thinks would attract him the job. But Op should be careful about whom he settles with as some may undercharge as an invitation to treat
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

Please be reasonable we re talking of a bungalow here
You can get your approval with architectural working drawings, survey plan, title of agreement, development levy and tax clearance. There is a difference between being greedy and having value. Thank you
And how much do you think it'll cost to build a 4 bedroom bungalow?
What is scale for professional fee for architects?
I guess u don't know. Scale of fee starts from 4.75% of the 1st N5m, and it keeps going down. Professionally cost for a 4 bedroom bungalow design shouldn't be less than 400k. Agreed Nigerians don't value drawings, but to collect 50k for 9 different working drawings is an insult to the profession. It just goes to show ur level desperation.
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Juell:

And how much do you think it'll cost to build a 4 bedroom bungalow?
What is scale for professional fee for architects?
I guess u don't know. Scale of fee starts from 4.75% of the 1st N5m, and it keeps going down. Professionally cost for a 4 bedroom bungalow design shouldn't be less than 400k. Agreed Nigerians don't value drawings, but to collect 50k for 9 different working drawings is an insult to the profession. It just goes to show ur level desperation.

400k which absorbs fee for services engr and their drawings. Isolate all this how much then for the architectural drawings?. Then what do you think should be charged for a duplex 700k?.
We are the one causing issues for ourselves, builders keep getting our jobs, but then i am done with this argument. You can charge whatsoever fee you deem ok likewise me dont be opinated

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by topsy23: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
We can handle your MEP design drawings and also the installation.. You can check our thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-mechanical/3
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by olajide21: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Obalegend:
Hello,

This argument is needless! Let the professional scale of fee be the basis of discussions

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

400k which absorbs fee for services engr and their drawings. Isolate all this how much then for the architectural drawings?. Then what do you think should be charged for a duplex 700k?.
We are the one causing issues for ourselves, builders keep getting our jobs, but then i am done with this argument. You can charge whatsoever fee you deem ok likewise me dont be opinated
grin it's architects like u that are the problem, u price urselves so cheaply that Nigerians don't see value in the profession. Please go and study scale of fees and u'll know what I'm talking about. The 4.75% is only for architectural, service drawings have their own percentages also, they're all added to together to get the complete cost of a drawing. So to u 700k is too much for a duplex design..... Clients who appreciate good jobs don't hesitate to pay good money.
Re: I Need A Drawing For My 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Juell(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
olajide21:

This argument is needless! Let the professional scale of fee be the basis of discussions
My issue is we know professional scale of fee doesn't work in Nigeria, but at we should be reasonable with what we charge. Will anyone come to this forum and say "I need a lawyer for a case, and the lawyers should come and say how much they'll charge"?. Nigerian architects don't even know a client shld pay 1st before u do presentation drawings.

(1) (Reply)

Gud Dey Here, Am Here Dis Evening For Ur Windows And Roof From Adedward / Please A Room Self Contained Is Needed In Vi Or Ikoyi. / Partialy Developed Land In Maraba For Sale.10 Mins Drive From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.